pak66

Pakistan

#1 Dec 15, 2011
why is china a poor country??
ppl say 90% china is dirt poor.
GOOD QUESTION

New York, NY

#2 Dec 15, 2011
This is very true my friend. China is the leader of the 3rd world, a leader of the poor. I don't know why everyone fears China. Do people usually fear the poor and homeless?
RayH

Shanghai, China

#3 Dec 15, 2011
pak66 wrote:
No, 25 percent of China's people are middle class or rich. That's 300 million people or the population of U.S.

There are over 100 million Chinese living the livelihood of western developed countries, No. 3 in the world of such people, behind U.S. and Japan. China would surpass Japan in this by 2013.
Utah

Sydney, Australia

#4 Dec 15, 2011
pak66 wrote:
Your gross ignorance on China is amazing. Have you ever visited China to see what is going on? I suggest you do to get educated.
RayH

Shanghai, China

#5 Dec 16, 2011
And the middle class in China would reach 50 percent by 2020. That's greater than the population of Europe. Counting down.
original Saleem

London, UK

#6 Dec 23, 2011
china is true poor country. china is a country of beggars. visit any village in china and you find 90% poor filthy chinks. these bloody chinks are exploiting muslims and soon they will make our pakistyan their colony. bloody white pigs called chinks are crulest demons of the earth.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#7 Dec 23, 2011
original Saleem wrote:
china is true poor country. china is a country of beggars. visit any village in china and you find 90% poor filthy chinks. these bloody chinks are exploiting muslims and soon they will make our pakistyan their colony. bloody white pigs called chinks are crulest demons of the earth.
Keep believing that, while you're going down the toilet.
Global Islam

London, UK

#8 Dec 23, 2011
china was always a poor country. it is true 90% of china men are really poor. china is now global enemy of Islam. Not just pakistan, i say. mark my words as i say. all Islamic countries are now direct target of china.
DAS KAPITAL

New York, NY

#9 Dec 23, 2011
Global Islam wrote:
china was always a poor country. it is true 90% of china men are really poor. china is now global enemy of Islam. Not just pakistan, i say. mark my words as i say. all Islamic countries are now direct target of china.
As long as China is the enemy of the West then China is not your enemy.
zardari fan

London, UK

#10 Dec 23, 2011
truth about china is that it is a demon country. bloody chinks are enemy of our Islam. These white pigs are trying to make our pakistan their colony. bloody pigs of china will be eliminated from the face of earth.
zardari is best

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#11 Dec 23, 2011
Global Islam wrote:
Hooray for China. They will wipe the floor with Mudslums.

Location hidden

#12 Dec 23, 2011
zardari fan wrote:
truth about china is that it is a demon country. bloody chinks are enemy of our Islam. These white pigs are trying to make our pakistan their colony. bloody pigs of china will be eliminated from the face of earth.
zardari is best
Chinese people are not white. Neither are Muslims. I have respect for the Chinese. They don't murder because their religion says its okay. I hope China wipes the Muslims off the face of the earth.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 23, 2011
DAS KAPITAL wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as China is the enemy of the West then China is not your enemy.
China is not the enemy of the West. Islam is.

Location hidden

#14 Dec 23, 2011
original Saleem wrote:
china is true poor country. china is a country of beggars. visit any village in china and you find 90% poor filthy chinks. these bloody chinks are exploiting muslims and soon they will make our pakistan their colony. bloody white pigs called chinks are crulest demons of the earth.
Wrong. Islam/Muslims are the cruelest demons on the earth.
love pakistan

Ireland

#15 Dec 23, 2011
bloody china is a cruel country. Allah will bring justice to us. china wants to enslave our great pakistan. we will do whatever it takes to wipe out chinks from this world. you bloody demons. your time is limited now.
Antiracist

Sydney, Australia

#17 Dec 23, 2011
love pakistan wrote:
bloody china is a cruel country. your time is limited now.
Racist like you should be bannished to mars for eternity!
trevor

Australia

#18 Dec 24, 2011
2010:

GDP/capita in China = US$7800/year (ranked 94 out of 183 countries)

Average global GDP/capita = US$10700.

A huge proportion of China is poor, by Western standards.
DAMM

New York, NY

#19 Dec 24, 2011
trevor wrote:
2010:
GDP/capita in China = US$7800/year (ranked 94 out of 183 countries)
Average global GDP/capita = US$10700.
A huge proportion of China is poor, by Western standards.
As we speak, the West is dying. 50% are poor and starving;

http://news.yahoo.com/census-shows-1-2-people...
OH WOW

New York, NY

#20 Dec 24, 2011
How sad it's come to this. How did it happen?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/201...
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#21 Dec 24, 2011
Global Islam wrote:
You keep believing that. No wonder you are going down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... 25 min Ainu 149
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 1 hr Bruce Lee Jr 1,447
China, Vietnam patch ties after territory disputes 1 hr chingchongsucker 64
Is the USA behind the "OCCUPY CENTRAL" Protest ... 2 hr William Mann 25
Jasmine Revolution in Hong Kong Funded & Orches... 2 hr William Mann 3
Which is more IMPORTANT for the the common peop... 3 hr It is so Amazing 95
WAR between China and India today? Who do you t... 4 hr It is so Amazing 25

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE