Chinese premier visits Cambodian royalty

Feb 21, 2013 Full story: Xinhuanet 74

Premier Wen Jiabao on Thursday visited Cambodian Queen Mother Norodom Monineath Sihanouk and King Norodom Sihamoni hours after their arrival in Beijing.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#1 Feb 21, 2013
I think this is a shame to Cambodia, "They said Sihanouk had deep love for China and regarded China as his second home, adding this is also their feelings."

Discuss.
mathew sok

Sydney, Australia

#2 Feb 21, 2013
king father have some chinese blood
not only former king family but many in current cambodia administration have chinese blood
hun sen is teow chew
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
I think this is a shame to Cambodia, "They said Sihanouk had deep love for China and regarded China as his second home, adding this is also their feelings."
Discuss.
Better to love the Chinese than the people like you, doo Mae kong jor!
HawaiisFinest

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Yes Cambodia should love the government who trained, armed, and defended the Khymer Rouge...

Pol Pot was a great guy:(...
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#6 Feb 22, 2013
It's the lesser of the two evils. Either get swallowed up by the VCs or be friend with the second most powerful country in the world.
Kulet Jonk

Fresno, CA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
mathew sok wrote:
king father have some chinese blood
not only former king family but many in current cambodia administration have chinese blood
hun sen is teow chew
yeah all the Khmer-Chinese are stupid idiots that destroyed Cambodia ...
anu sack

Australia

#8 Feb 22, 2013
can we vote for khmer nationlist leader instead of chin-khmer
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#9 Feb 22, 2013
anu sack wrote:
can we vote for khmer nationlist leader instead of chin-khmer
There were a few Khmer nationalist person such as Chut Wutty. But he was murdered when he investigated the illegal logging in Koh Kong area by a Chinese company. That Chinese company was given a concession to some mining, but the woods were also getting cut down.(That's how the story went.)

But it seems to me the current Khmer on this forum are favoring China now. So...forget about voting for any guy like Chut Wutty.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
There were a few Khmer nationalist person such as Chut Wutty. But he was murdered when he investigated the illegal logging in Koh Kong area by a Chinese company. That Chinese company was given a concession to some mining, but the woods were also getting cut down.(That's how the story went.)
But it seems to me the current Khmer on this forum are favoring China now. So...forget about voting for any guy like Chut Wutty.
Chut Wutty was killed by the Corrupt government officials under Hun Sen, whose master was the VCs.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#11 Feb 22, 2013
Tell the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Chut Wutty was killed by the Corrupt government officials under Hun Sen, whose master was the VCs.
I thought in the last couple years, China became the new master. You should stop blaming the VCs.

Anyway, your Khmer people are so pathetic, at all time, someone else would be your master. You should blame yourselves, "Why-o-why we are so stupid? We do always have masters?"

LoL @ the Khmer
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#12 Feb 22, 2013
Psst, I'll be nice to you Khmer folks today ok? If you want good masters, ask the Germans or the American to be your masters.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought in the last couple years, China became the new master. You should stop blaming the VCs.
Anyway, your Khmer people are so pathetic, at all time, someone else would be your master. You should blame yourselves, "Why-o-why we are so stupid? We do always have masters?"
LoL @ the Khmer
You are one stupid mfkr. You can't differentiate one individual from the whole race. Hun Sen is one indidual idiot. I would never call the Chinese or the VCs master, much less the stupid kkk idiots.

Yes the VCs put Hun Sen in power and got him to where he is right now. Any blood he got in his hand is also the blood that the VCs got ther hands indirectly.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
Psst, I'll be nice to you Khmer folks today ok? If you want good masters, ask the Germans or the American to be your masters.
It is you who need a master. it is also you who worshipping Hitler and still believe in white skin superiority .
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Tell the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you who need a master. it is also you who worshipping Hitler and still believe in white skin superiority .
The White people evolved to be bigger in order to survive the heat loss in the northern cold weather. They also evolved to save food, to plan ahead for the winter and to discipline not to eat all food in the winter.

The dark-skin buffalo Khmer evolved to go la-la-la year round in the tropical area. They needed the Thai to conquer them to put them to work. Then the dark-skin Khmer needed the Viets to save them from the Thai.

Anyway, the Khmer people have evolved from repeated Thais's sacking of the Khmer capitals. The smart Khmer were captured and taken back to Thailand, leaving the dumb Khmer to breed and evolve into the current dumb, angry and murderous type.

Did I get it right?

Face it. You look kinda similar to your father. And if your father was dumb, you are going to be dumb too right? If your great, great grand-father was smart, the Thais would have taken him back to Thailand. Then you would have been a Thai citizen right?

But no. Look at you. LoL.

How come I could not find a smart Khmer winning any prize in the intellectual and scientific fields? Prove me wrong, show me a link.

You have upset me very much by continue to advocate murdering the innocent civilians living in Cambodia. I looked at the links and video, and my heart was broken. Why there are people who are so poor and suffering, and yet you Khmers wanted to murder them.

YOU ARE CRUEL AND INHUMAN.
Tell the Truth

Tacoma, WA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
The White people evolved to be bigger in order to survive the heat loss in the northern cold weather. They also evolved to save food, to plan ahead for the winter and to discipline not to eat all food in the winter.
The dark-skin buffalo Khmer evolved to go la-la-la year round in the tropical area. They needed the Thai to conquer them to put them to work. Then the dark-skin Khmer needed the Viets to save them from the Thai.
Anyway, the Khmer people have evolved from repeated Thais's sacking of the Khmer capitals. The smart Khmer were captured and taken back to Thailand, leaving the dumb Khmer to breed and evolve into the current dumb, angry and murderous type.
Did I get it right?
Face it. You look kinda similar to your father. And if your father was dumb, you are going to be dumb too right? If your great, great grand-father was smart, the Thais would have taken him back to Thailand. Then you would have been a Thai citizen right?
But no. Look at you. LoL.
How come I could not find a smart Khmer winning any prize in the intellectual and scientific fields? Prove me wrong, show me a link.
You have upset me very much by continue to advocate murdering the innocent civilians living in Cambodia. I looked at the links and video, and my heart was broken. Why there are people who are so poor and suffering, and yet you Khmers wanted to murder them.
YOU ARE CRUEL AND INHUMAN.
I'm surprised a self proclaimed racist like you would feel sorry for other ppl. Everything you said here is full lies and made up stories that only happen in your head. You are so f.. Dumb. You are a nobody.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#17 Feb 23, 2013
Tell the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised a self proclaimed racist like you would feel sorry for other ppl. Everything you said here is full lies and made up stories that only happen in your head. You are so f.. Dumb. You are a nobody.
Oh dear, you are so dumb. Logically if everyone is smart then I am only an average. In order for me to be smart, most others have to be dumb. I appreciate other to be dumb so that I can be smart. Does that make sense???

Now, regardless if you are dumb or smart, I will NOT tolerate murderous behavior from you. You must renounce Angkor's statement and your mentality of "it's Khmer's right to murder anyone in Cambodia who does not belong in Cambodia."

That's just plain wrong, unacceptable to me. RENOUNCE IT NOW, UNDERSTAND???
Kadomsak

Richmond, VA

#18 Feb 23, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, you are so dumb. Logically if everyone is smart then I am only an average. In order for me to be smart, most others have to be dumb. I appreciate other to be dumb so that I can be smart. Does that make sense???
Now, regardless if you are dumb or smart, I will NOT tolerate murderous behavior from you. You must renounce Angkor's statement and your mentality of "it's Khmer's right to murder anyone in Cambodia who does not belong in Cambodia."
That's just plain wrong, unacceptable to me. RENOUNCE IT NOW, UNDERSTAND???
Actually you need to give up for being a stupid. People you were talking about it is depending who they are and what they actually do in Cambodia. If they are spies or drug cartel, yes they should be executed and Angkor is right.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#19 Feb 23, 2013
Kadomsak wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you need to give up for being a stupid. People you were talking about it is depending who they are and what they actually do in Cambodia. If they are spies or drug cartel, yes they should be executed and Angkor is right.
No, he was referring to the poor people who live on the Tonle Sap. He was advocating to murder those people if they refuse to leave. My heart was broken to see so many poor people suffering so much. I am so enraged reading Angkor's posts for their murderous thoughts against those poor people.
Kadomsak

Richmond, VA

#20 Feb 23, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he was referring to the poor people who live on the Tonle Sap. He was advocating to murder those people if they refuse to leave. My heart was broken to see so many poor people suffering so much. I am so enraged reading Angkor's posts for their murderous thoughts against those poor people.
Don't you know most of those people on boats are Vietnamese?. If you have time and money just drop by there and see for yourself or do some research on those people.
Drgunzet

Boise, ID

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Kadomsak wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know most of those people on boats are Vietnamese?. If you have time and money just drop by there and see for yourself or do some research on those people.
I already know those people on the boats are Vietnamese Cambodian. I watched a few clips made by the Vietnamese tourists who visited the Tonle Sap. They are Vietnamese ethic but they were born in Cambodia that's their home country.

DO NOT ATTACK THEM OR YOU FACE MY WRATH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asia wants to 'lead world' (Oct '09) 13 min Bruce Lee Jr 1,447
China, Vietnam patch ties after territory disputes 1 hr chingchongsucker 64
Is the USA behind the "OCCUPY CENTRAL" Protest ... 1 hr William Mann 25
Jasmine Revolution in Hong Kong Funded & Orches... 1 hr William Mann 3
Which is more IMPORTANT for the the common peop... 2 hr It is so Amazing 95
China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... 2 hr SHlTWORMMUMINDEBD... 148
WAR between China and India today? Who do you t... 3 hr It is so Amazing 25

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE