Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mirolyuba wrote:
How low is it to use the Stalinist censorship techniques to hide the facts while simultaneously pleading your innocence?
If he were truly innocent, you would think he would want these claims discussed and exposed as lies.
If he is a thief, he will HIDE THE FACTS and spew denials endlessly in the controlled CCP media organs, which, of course, is PRECISELY what this thieving, scummy CCP China-hater is doing!
Or, he could just LIE and HIDE in true Communist Party of China fashion!

Check THIS out!:

China's People's Daily plagiarises article attacking NYT for plagiarism

The NYT has made enemies. Powerful, incompetent enemies.

By Alex Hern Published 29 October 2012 15:48 An Internet user points to the account page in Beijing on February 22, 2010 of China's President Hu Jintao on a microblogging platform operated by the People's Daily. Photograph: Getty Images Showing that going personal never fails to get attention, the New York Times publication of the personal finances of Chinese premier's Wen Jaibao's family has sparked much kickback from the Chinese Communist Party.

The entire newspaper was blocked by the great firewall on Friday, and today, the People's Daily – the official mouthpiece of the CCP – has published an editorial digging up two old scandals at the paper.

It starts off focusing on a 2010 case of plagiarism by a business reporter at the paper, and then brings up Jayson Blair's infamous falsehoods. The People's Daily also mentions an out-of-print book called Journalistic Fraud and quotes at length from a blog post written on Michael Moore's website by a journalist called Marc Adler.

So far, so authoritarian-state-smears-cri tics. Except as the FT's Simon Rabinovitch noticed:

Virtually every last sentence in its opinion piece had previously been published. A quick search revealed the following:
The opening criticism of the Times’ fallen standards and the description of the Kouwe case? From a 2010 report by China News Agency.
The description of the Blair case? Lifted straight from two People’s Daily articles in 2003 (at least it is copying itself).
The account of “Journalistic Fraud”, the book? From a 2003 article by China News Agency.
And that final quote from the once-loyal reader? A translation by Dongxi (a now-defunct translation website) of a 2011 article that appeared on Splicetoday.com .
Oh People's Daily. Still, at least none of those were articles from the Onion.

"The NYT has made enemies. Powerful, incompetent enemies."

Is it any wonder THE WHOLE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT THE STALINIST STUPIDITY of the Communist Party of China?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

16 cut and paste posts in a row is the actions of a child.

Do miro and RIF know each other in real life?

Does Canada need internet censorship for minors?
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

I can read wrote:
Long article.

Pity you appear unable to finish reading a single one of those posts.

Lazy or dumb? What's your excuse?

RIF is Chinese Communist Party scum, which you would know if you had any ability to discern BS from actual discussion.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

I can read wrote:
No reply?

Well, you go back to your racial hate wank session with "RIF", or whatever that was, and stay oblivious to the fact that normal posters from China quickly disappear from this and every forum to be quickly replaced with CCP toadies (and sometimes openly threatened; see the first posts of the "Google We Love you! Please don't go!" thread) and pretend China under CCP dictatorship is normal, and your discussions with the CCP toadies are normal and unremarkable. I have lived in China and love that country and my many friends there, and will work to bring the truth to them and anyone else who realizes that the Stalinist scum that enslave China are never to be trusted and must be removed from power if China has any chance of a decent future.

Enjoy your adolescent hissy-fits with "RIF" (sad "trekkie" tag, eh?, but a good fit with your somewhat implausible one--add "a bit" to improve accuracy, sonny!) blissfully oblivious to what is really happening, as usual, and I will work to free China by posting a story in its entirety so that my friends in China can get a copy (because, of course, the NYT and every other online copy is censored in China).

You're welcome.
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Now, where are those "wu mao" to try to incite racist hatred to cover the facts yet again?

"NY Princeling"....!

Come out of hiding and MAKE US ALL LAUGH AT THE STUPIDITY AND WEAKNESS OF THE COMMUNIST PARTY OF CHINA AND ITS LACKEYS!
O GREAT SATAN

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mirolyuba wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA!
...and this is supposed to be the "honest" Chinese Communist thug who "cares"!!!!!!!
"Traitor Wen" has been RICHLY REWARDED for betraying China and the Chinese people!
What a lying weasel! Lining his pockets with stoilen cash while posing as a "liberal" mouthpiece for a red fascist dictatorship!
This just PROVES that the CCP scum are THIEVES from top to bottom!
Why not address the 64 billion theft from the US!
3 Taiwan Traitors

Clarksville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Chinese billionaires make money on 1.4B people!

Time for Chinese people to wake up....Chinese needs another Mao's revolution!
Mao_Dung

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mirolyuba wrote:
'There Are No Clean Officials'
2012-10-30
An activist writer who relocated to the U.S. speaks to a recent report on Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao's family fortune.
RFA
Yu Jie speaks with RFA, Jan. 14, 2012.
China has denied a recent report in the New York Times that the family of outgoing Premier Wen Jiabao holds hidden assets worth at least U.S.$2.7 billion, and Chinese political commentators have largely been reluctant to gainsay the prevailing view of Wen as an upstanding and incorruptible champion of the people. But writer Yu Jie, who has published a book titled Wen Jiabao: China's Greatest Actor, says he is supportive of the allegations, some of which he had already made himself:
Some of the allegations made in the New York Times article were already made by me in my book Wen Jiabao: China's Greatest Actor, which was published in Hong Kong three years ago. For example, the jewelry owned by his wife that was worth millions of yuan; and the shares held by Wen Jiabao's son. But there are some differences; for example, the revelations by the New York Times that Wen's mother holds U.S.$120 million in assets. That part isn't in my book, but I do touch on Wen Jiabao's younger brother, Wen Jiahong, who is a significant shareholder in China's biggest property developer, Evergrande Real Estate. He also served as a director of Evergrande for a very long period of time. So I am in strong agreement with the New York Times' reporting on this matter. I think the New York Times has carried out an exhaustive piece of investigative research, of the kind that it's very hard for the individual to do alone. This has revealed the corruption at every level of Chinese officialdom. It is like a huge dyeing vat in which there are no clean officials.
[The fact that many people have spoken out in support of Wen] is a perfect expression of the fact that China, for the past 2,000 years, has been in the grip of an authoritarian system of government which has created a very strong cultural system. This means that people don't regard themselves as modern citizens, so they don't stand up for their freedom of expression and their right to criticize officials. They place all their hope for China's progress and reform onto the shoulders of officials. They have a sort of "clean government" complex [a deeply entrenched belief that there is such a thing.] This isn't only found inside mainland China. Overseas Chinese scholars are the same.
First we must look at whether these reports are correct; whether they are true. I think that ... if they really do sue the New York Times, then this will be a good thing. That way, we can get a legal decision at the highest level. Also, I think that Wen Jiabao himself should come forward and make a full disclosure, and not his so-called family [who have issued statements via lawyers in Beijing], because we can't see clearly who these so-called "family members" are.
I also hope that China will have a breakthrough in press freedom, so that China's own media can investigate and report on this matter. So that it doesn't have to come to China through the media overseas. That's really an abnormal situation.
I was subjected to illegal house arrest and kidnapping for criticizing Wen Jiabao. I was tortured and mistreated, and eventually forced into leaving my own country. I am fairly sure that Wen Jiabao would have known how I was being treated. So I hope he will come out openly ... and punish the secret police who have trampled the law. Only by making a public apology to me can he prove himself to be a genuine reformer.
Reported by Jia Yuan for RFA's Mandarin service. Translated and written in English by Luisetta Mudie.
Could it be that Wen is the one the people are waiting for? Someone from China who will change the country's political, legal, economic and social landscape? Gorbachev changed Russia with dignity but Wen, if the news is true, will change China inside and out.
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Mao_Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be that Wen is the one the people are waiting for? Someone from China who will change the country's political, legal, economic and social landscape? Gorbachev changed Russia with dignity but Wen, if the news is true, will change China inside and out.
in your wild dream.

you have expose yourself too much, that everyone in China is disguested.

“China Seas Pirate Gangs”

Since: Jul 12

Taizhou, Jiangsu, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Mao_Dung wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be one person with his/her political groups or so that can change the China Poor Heaven on Earth and depend on the timming.

World history are being shown on Syria or had done in Lybia, USSR, Poland, Berlin/East Germany

North Korea can collapsed itself if there are no foods available from its own sources.
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Mirolyuba wrote:
<quoted text>
Long article.
Pity you appear unable to finish reading a single one of those posts.
Lazy or dumb? What's your excuse?
RIF is Chinese Communist Party scum, which you would know if you had any ability to discern BS from actual discussion.
Spam is not a discussion.
Stranger

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

What? Miro has even alienated arch enemy of the CCPI Can Read? And now she will discredit herself more by lyingly laim I am actually pro-CCP!
What a dishonest child Miro is.
By the way, I was almost moved to tears by Yu Jie.
What a scum bag Wen Jia Bo really is!!!
Stranger

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

And now she will discredit herself even more by dishonestly claiming ( as if she knows her arse from her elbow) Im a CCP stooge. Lameness.
But well done Miro! What a scumbag Wen Jia Bao really is!!!
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Hey Stranger: Have you read "Red Star over China" yet?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Stranger wrote:
What? Miro has even alienated arch enemy of the CCPI Can Read? And now she will discredit herself more by lyingly laim I am actually pro-CCP!
What a dishonest child Miro is.
By the way, I was almost moved to tears by Yu Jie.
What a scum bag Wen Jia Bo really is!!!
Anti-China lapdogs biting each other? That's what I call a "dog eat dog" world.
Stranger

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Go and live in North Korea. What a paradise of freedom. I love the forty-five storey high hotel with only three foreign tourists staying there.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Stranger wrote:
Go and live in North Korea. What a paradise of freedom. I love the forty-five storey high hotel with only three foreign tourists staying there.
Guantanamo is more in your taste.
Stranger

Batu Caves, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Guantanamo is more in your taste.
Nope,a North Korean laogao, ten times worse than Guantanamo. But you, Ray, brainwashed as you are, will never get it. Seventy percent of North Korean prisoners dont makeit. In Guantanamo, only very high profile people might not make it. But if your Pentagon was bombed by terrorists, you'd have a Guantanamo. In fact, China has been much crueller to the comparatively harmless falungong than the incredibly evil terrorists,

Anf falungong have a democratic righto practice their religion.
Stranger

Batu Caves, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

laogai
Stranger

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

If you take our terrorists and yours, the conditions in Guantanamo are significantly better. Your terrorists can die from overwork or malnutrition in some of your lao gais,and for a nation that wont fully ratify the UN treaty on torture and regularly practices it ( had up to 1912 used a thousand cuts and horse drawn an quatering) you sure do bark a lot .
Plus, our terrorists do actually kill people ( exct the innocent ones) whereas yours just kill themselves most of the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of137
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
China Car Sales Stall, But Wealth Gets Gas 5 hr grdsghsfgd 1
i hate china and chinese? (Oct '12) 11 hr Chim Lok Yan 94
Can China be Trusted? 12 hr McGold 9
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) 14 hr Thapa 134
do chinese girls want black man husband? (Oct '08) 17 hr Captain Kirk 2,423
NEWS: China BEGS Philippines to delay case 20 hr lct 159
US caught in own web of lies Thu lct 1
•••
•••