China's space activities raising U.S. satellite security concerns

Jan 14, 2013 Full story: The Star Online 24

The United States is concerned about China's expanding ability to disrupt the most sensitive U.S. military and intelligence satellites, as Beijing pursues its expanded ambitions in space, according to multiple sources in the U.S. government and outside space experts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#22 Jan 16, 2013
China is still behind by ten years in the military according to Western sources. Since the change of leaders they may have fallen further behind, according to one so-called Chinese expert.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#23 Jan 16, 2013
I think it is more like five years behind with the amazing progress in their science and technology.
lol

Hamilton, Canada

#24 Jan 16, 2013
Pregnant and Bound for America: Why Chinese Moms Want to Give Birth on U.S. Soil

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 16, 2013
Ducks Council wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you continue to speak this dumb, then there'll be a 20-year long queue of Chinese waiting their turn for your behind.
Have fun, si-fut-lo!
Not only is that not funny, but it's just gay. What are you trying to say? Chinese men are gay? They look like it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FACT: US Has 700 Military Bases In 130 Countries (Feb '11) 2 hr SAD BUT TRUE 109
an indian pervert rapes a JAPANESE tourist in j... Thu Drgunzet 98
Topix forums for Korea and Japan FINALLY shuts ... Thu TehO 37
Locals celebrate Chinese New Year Thu So real asian 2
Is China headed for a wider anti CCP insurgency? (May '14) Wed Triple C 93
China to Spain cargo train: Successful first 16... Feb 25 RayH 1
China vs India :- who will win if up in arms ag... Feb 25 DiLuWa 49
More from around the web