created by: ZhongGuoRen | Sep 12, 2009

China

30 votes

Should China reintroduce foot binding to preserve its identity?

Click on an option to vote

• Oh yes please.. cute feet
  • No, it cripples the girl
  • read my comments ..
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 20, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

These two women were walking through the forest when they hear this voice from under a log. Investigating, the women discovered the voice was coming from a frog: "Help me, ladies! I am an investment banker who, through an evil witch's curse, has been transformed into a frog. If one of you will kiss me, I'll be returned to my former state!" The first woman took out her purse, grabbed the frog, and stuffed it inside her handbag. The second woman, aghast, screamed, "Didn't you hear him? If you kiss him, he'll turn into an investment banker?" The second woman replied, "Sure, but these days a talking frog is worth more than an investment banker!"
Mirolyuba

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

All Chinese serfs, uh...I mean ``citizens`` suffering under the CCP dictatorship, must submit to mandatory Chinese Communist Party ``head binding``, that covers their eyes, ears and mouth, and after a lifetime of such stifling, causes severe brain damage known as Àlzheimer`s With Chinese Characteristics`!
PassingBy

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

Hmmm...
Foot binding in China was practised for around 1000 years up to 1949. Some estimate that as many as 2 billion Chinese women were subjected to this practice, from the late 10th century until 1949, when foot binding was outlawed by the Communists.

It's cruel to fold the foot of a 3 year old little girl in half and break all the bones and bind it in order to make it smaller and turn it into a beautiful lotus foot.

It is said that the Chinese believed that a small bound foot was sexy and cute so they wanted their daughters to have their feet bound.
I don't know how Chinese men in those days perceived beauty but to many of us including me the crippled bound foot is definitely not beautiful. Not only that but it can cripples the person and in some case causes death. Since the mother could not walk and move freely, she could not have a healthy life and her children would be weak too. This might explain why China lost all wars to invaders in the past: they lost to the Mongols, then to the Manchus ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
http://www.danwei.org/photography/bound_feet_...
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2009

PassingBy wrote:
Hmmm...
Foot binding in China was practised for around 1000 years up to 1949. Some estimate that as many as 2 billion Chinese women were subjected to this practice, from the late 10th century until 1949, when foot binding was outlawed by the Communists.
It's cruel to fold the foot of a 3 year old little girl in half and break all the bones and bind it in order to make it smaller and turn it into a beautiful lotus foot.
It is said that the Chinese believed that a small bound foot was sexy and cute so they wanted their daughters to have their feet bound.
I don't know how Chinese men in those days perceived beauty but to many of us including me the crippled bound foot is definitely not beautiful. Not only that but it can cripples the person and in some case causes death. Since the mother could not walk and move freely, she could not have a healthy life and her children would be weak too. This might explain why China lost all wars to invaders in the past: they lost to the Mongols, then to the Manchus ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_binding
http://www.danwei.org/photography/bound_feet_...
Agree. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Yhang Ziyi

Burnaby, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Evil Tang dynasty who initiated this foot binding

Since: Mar 08

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

PassingBy wrote:
I don't know how Chinese men in those days perceived beauty but to many of us including me the crippled bound foot is definitely not beautiful. Not only that but it can cripples the person and in some case causes death. Since the mother could not walk and move freely, she could not have a healthy life and her children would be weak too. This might explain why China lost all wars to invaders in the past: they lost to the Mongols, then to the Manchus.
Same principle to wearing high heel shoes, lack of balance in the feet is countered by hip movement, which considered to be sexy.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

The Japanese girls do wear wooden high heels. Unlike a submarine or a aircraft carrier, it's not that difficult to make high heels.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2011

Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Same principle to wearing high heel shoes, lack of balance in the feet is countered by hip movement, which considered to be sexy.
Chinese women don't have much hips to move. What are you talking about?
welcome back

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese women don't have much hips to move. What are you talking about?
Welcome back Drgunzet ! The Chinese forum badly misses your wisdom and expertise on the Chinese affairs. No one knows the Chinese thugs as much inside out as you and they have been running riot after you had taken a break.
welcome back

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

So please stay on and continue to ridicule, lampoon and crush them.Show them their despicable place.
Drgunzet

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

welcome back wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Drgunzet ! The Chinese forum badly misses your wisdom and expertise on the Chinese affairs. No one knows the Chinese thugs as much inside out as you and they have been running riot after you had taken a break.
Thanks for a WB. I guess I should do a little bit of wacking as part of my duty for world peace.

Since: Mar 08

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

the examiner wrote:
The Japanese girls do wear wooden high heels. Unlike a submarine or a aircraft carrier, it's not that difficult to make high heels.
Yes, but its not permanent, that is if you wear high heel 24 hr a day, deformation will result just the same.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Where is Zsari these days?
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but its not permanent, that is if you wear high heel 24 hr a day, deformation will result just the same.
People wear panties 24 hours a day perhaps, but not high heels 24 hrs a day
no hate chinese

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha

you are very intelligent, son of the butch

It turn out chinamen like to make love with the gap in the feet of those women with binding feet, so they call that the sexy feed

i promise not to hate chinese,, jut look at them as cruel baboons
JIM CROW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Should US go back to slavery?
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Zsari wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls may wear panties 24 hours a day. But they don't wear high heels 24 hours a day. You must confuse panties with high heels
lct

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

MrProps wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls may wear panties 24 hours a day. But they don't wear high heels 24 hours a day. You must confuse panties with high heels
you are confuse high heels with panties.

what are you talking about?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

lct wrote:
<quoted text>
you are confuse high heels with panties.
what are you talking about?
Said the woman with warm ankles and a short stride.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Americans HATE the VIETNAMESE? (Jul '11) 1 hr McGold 173
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 2 hr Switches 26
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 4 hr Indian turd monkey 822
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 4 hr Indian turd monkey 455
Malaysia MH17 tragedy - Do the Ukrainian & Amer... 6 hr John Liam 2
Food scandal - Yum Brands Inc (KFC's parent) ap... 6 hr John Liam 4
Fury as China paper publishes Japan map with mu... 7 hr McQuan 73
•••
•••