Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Snowflake wrote:
VN and Phillipinos can hate all they want but the S. China Sea still belongs mainly to China.
No ! It is not true, when u see the map said S. China Sea it does not mean the sea is "MAINLY" belong to China. Have u ever learn that in Social Studies class ???? Next time when u wrote a post like this study the map or maybe learn more about Asia before embarrass yourself Gezz...
Learn The Map People

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
You just said it, the Spratlys are in the South CHINA Sea.
Dude p! Learn your map. This person said the Spratlys are in ',South China Sea" because the international map and the world Globe said that. I love my Chinese friends they're very smart and nice, but I've never seen a person like u. Haizzz please don't embarass yourself like this ---> get a Atlas before u speak ( type a post)
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Its quite funny how some Filipinos and Vietnamese want Americans to hate the Chinese. If they knew what most Americans really thought about the Filipinos and Vietnamese, they probably end up killing themselves.
SHALL SET YOU FREE

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

BIG 3 wrote:
Filipinos and Slopes arent Asian. They're Negritos.
Quoted for truth.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

haicau wrote:
whytheF it took China 4000 years to come up with the irrational claims in S.China Sea??? Why now???
Because a tiger doens't roar and you stupid think a tiger is a cat

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

2 Cents wrote:
Its quite funny how some Filipinos and Vietnamese want Americans to hate the Chinese. If they knew what most Americans really thought about the Filipinos and Vietnamese, they probably end up killing themselves.
Americans think all Philipinos are whors and Vietnamese are opportunist traitors

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Learn The Map People wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude p! Learn your map. This person said the Spratlys are in ',South China Sea" because the international map and the world Globe said that. I love my Chinese friends they're very smart and nice, but I've never seen a person like u. Haizzz please don't embarass yourself like this ---> get a Atlas before u speak ( type a post)
Dude, maps are drawn and printed by people......so get a atlas isn't the solution, you can get different Atlas saying different things don't you think?
Please learn the Map

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, maps are drawn and printed by people......so get a atlas isn't the solution, you can get different Atlas saying different things don't you think?
What do u mean ? U don't even get my saying. This not very intelligent guy (maybe didnt learn his map correct) said that these island belong to China because it located on the South China Sea. So stupid, does he know that "South China Sea" is just a term on which Interbational Map name the sea which part of the Pacific Ocean. This is totally a common knowledge. I dare u to find a Map that does not say "Sea of Japan" "Indian Sea" " or "South China Sea ". When these proper name were named, they are just a way for people to clarify or be able to map out where is something locate.
Please learn the map

Statesboro, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

The International World Map name " South China Sea" called the Gulf of Mexico, Persian Gulf, Gulf of Japan (between Japan and China ), etc. Just because International World Map name those does not mean these countries :Mexico, Iran, Japan, Indian or CHINA owned the entire sea. THEY ARE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KNOWN AND LEARN. Can u find any map that do not have these common proper name huh??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 29 min Ghengis Khan 130
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 7 hr Ainu 87
West Bank grows restive as war in Gaza continues 7 hr Jeff Brightone 1
All aboard: China's railway dream 11 hr smtmsnaiv 6
Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) 11 hr smtmsnaiv 228
Why China does NOT fear India's missiles 12 hr smtmsnaiv 2
If the UN could create Israel, the UN should be... 12 hr smtmsnaiv 8
•••
•••