Fillipinoes & Vietnamese's hate campaign against Chinese here!

Posted in the China Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 49 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
George

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

All of the sudden, so many people are posting hate messages and fabricated stories against China, and the Chinese people.
These apparently are well organised in timing in light to what are happening in Asia concerning the Spratly Islands. The war games between USA and the Phillipines and Vietnam. ASEAN meeting is in progress this week where Hillary Clinton takes the lead to attack China.
Fillipinoes and Vietnamese are trying to organized protests worldwide, and newspapers run one-side stories to depict China as the evil empire which threatens all the countries in the world.
The China bashing movement is supposed to be against the Chinese government, but you easily see racial slurs (chinks and chinkmen) coming from the increasing volume of messages posted by Vietnamese and Fillipinoes. The volume of racial slurs surged suddenly sinced last month (in comparison to the average volume of hate messages over a long period of time). They are generating these message all day long full time. Fillipino and Vietnamese may have posted hate messages pretending to be white users.
But after all these fanfare, one thing we need to remind everyone is that they have told only the half truth. They are the culprits to stir up conflicts deliberately. They don't tell you these ASEAN countries are fighting among themselves for the Spratly Islands in the last 30 years. There is no logic for whom should take which piece of the rocks. USA takes on a new role now. It leads some of these country to fight against China in a united effort instead of fighting among each other.
These hate mongering users never tell you that their claim and actions over some of the islands started only 30 years ago. Why didn't they do it earlier if these islands are traditionally theirs? Which country of ASEAN should take which piece of rock? As I said there is no logic and law for that. They fought against each other until now. Now under the leadership of the USA, they try to portray communist China as the bad guy threatening them.
The anti-China campaign never tell you that China's claims started very early. Historical artefacts, temples, and fishermen shelters dated back to the Ming Dynasty existed in many larger islands (until they were removed by the occupation forces). The Chinese Ching Dynasty has official control over some islands and claimed sovereignthy over other uninhabited islands.
When the Republic of China was established in 1911 replacing the Ching Dynasty, the Paracels and Spratlys were explicitly included as part of China and no country protested against this claim. ROC accepted some of the islands occupied by Japanese armies at the end of WWII. After that ROC (now based in Taiwan) still have troops stationed in some islands (e.g. Taiping Island soon after WWII up to now).
If you search the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan), you can easily find MOFA's statements emphasizing ROC's sovereignty over the Spratlys.
The USA, Phillipines, and Vietnam trying to portray this as a conflict only between the evil CCP China and them is just a lie. The fact is it does not matter it is nationalist China (Taiwan) or communist China, China's claim is consistent dating back to decades if not centuries before the Phillipines and Vietnam who began occupation of some islands 30 years ago.
George

Central District, Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Reviewing the content of such hate messages, the campaigns of the Fillipinoes and Vietnamese are really low and disgusting!!!

They are full of obscene and derogatory racial slurs!!!
Donger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

No need to fabricate hate among people in Asia about the Chinamen. Chinamen behavior attracts hatred for themselves. Africans will be next to notice the rise of the ugly Chinamen!:))

Chinamen ugly image throughout the world is well deserved since Chinamen are so abused by their government thus Chinamen become abusive to other people. Your government made you what you are. Maybe Chinamen need to ask some tough questions on their own? Chinamen need to reflect more. Learn to think!
SpongeBob

Bolton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

George wrote:
All of the sudden, so many people are posting hate messages and fabricated stories against China, and the Chinese people.
These apparently are well organised in timing in light to what are happening in Asia concerning the Spratly Islands. The war games between USA and the Phillipines and Vietnam. ASEAN meeting is in progress this week where Hillary Clinton takes the lead to attack China.
Fillipinoes and Vietnamese are trying to organized protests worldwide, and newspapers run one-side stories to depict China as the evil empire which threatens all the countries in the world.
The China bashing movement is supposed to be against the Chinese government, but you easily see racial slurs (chinks and chinkmen) coming from the increasing volume of messages posted by Vietnamese and Fillipinoes. The volume of racial slurs surged suddenly sinced last month (in comparison to the average volume of hate messages over a long period of time). They are generating these message all day long full time. Fillipino and Vietnamese may have posted hate messages pretending to be white users.
But after all these fanfare, one thing we need to remind everyone is that they have told only the half truth. They are the culprits to stir up conflicts deliberately. They don't tell you these ASEAN countries are fighting among themselves for the Spratly Islands in the last 30 years. There is no logic for whom should take which piece of the rocks. USA takes on a new role now. It leads some of these country to fight against China in a united effort instead of fighting among each other.
These hate mongering users never tell you that their claim and actions over some of the islands started only 30 years ago. Why didn't they do it earlier if these islands are traditionally theirs? Which country of ASEAN should take which piece of rock? As I said there is no logic and law for that. They fought against each other until now. Now under the leadership of the USA, they try to portray communist China as the bad guy threatening them.
The anti-China campaign never tell you that China's claims started very early. Historical artefacts, temples, and fishermen shelters dated back to the Ming Dynasty existed in many larger islands (until they were removed by the occupation forces). The Chinese Ching Dynasty has official control over some islands and claimed sovereignthy over other uninhabited islands.
When the Republic of China was established in 1911 replacing the Ching Dynasty, the Paracels and Spratlys were explicitly included as part of China and no country protested against this claim. ROC accepted some of the islands occupied by Japanese armies at the end of WWII. After that ROC (now based in Taiwan) still have troops stationed in some islands (e.g. Taiping Island soon after WWII up to now).
If you search the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan), you can easily find MOFA's statements emphasizing ROC's sovereignty over the Spratlys.
The USA, Phillipines, and Vietnam trying to portray this as a conflict only between the evil CCP China and them is just a lie. The fact is it does not matter it is nationalist China (Taiwan) or communist China, China's claim is consistent dating back to decades if not centuries before the Phillipines and Vietnam who began occupation of some islands 30 years ago.
STFU chinkmen. Are you finally looking into the mirror now? Aahahhahaaha! You should have seen that ...long time ago! Ehem!
evil

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Have you seen any country in the world that would shoot, kill, beat and rob poor fishermen....Is there only lowlife China would do that?

“I'm From the USA, 5 Years Here”

Since: May 10

Haungshi, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

evil wrote:
Have you seen any country in the world that would shoot, kill, beat and rob poor fishermen....Is there only lowlife China would do that?
Have you ever seen a country that would invade two countries under false pretenses?

Have you ever seen a country that supplies 1/3 of the world wide trade in arms, their nearest competitor, Russian less than half and China 3%?

Have you ever seen a country that locks up more people per capita than any other developed country in the world?

Have you ever seen a country that has a military budget that exceeds all the rest of the worlds military budgets combined?

Have you ever seen a country that has no concept of where their future is leading them except with, what amounts too, cheer-leading rah-rahs?

That country is my country, the USA
China, in all those categories doesn't even come close.

Since: Mar 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Judged:

Hehe, mostly just Vietnamese refugee who has alot of pimped up aggression being without a country for so long, living on largess. Just like the Cuban exiles who were willing to goto extreme length in fighting "communism", these poor souls are also more than eager to prove their worth to their host.
Donger

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2011

Zsari wrote:
Hehe, mostly just Vietnamese refugee who has alot of pimped up aggression being without a country for so long, living on largess. Just like the Cuban exiles who were willing to goto extreme length in fighting "communism", these poor souls are also more than eager to prove their worth to their host.
I think the Vietnamese refugees became citizens of the US and Australia since those countries are multi-ethnic and multi-cultural. US is a universal country that has the capacity to attract all to her shores. Your reasoning is typical 3rd world mentality and very shallow reflective of your 3rd world superstitions and upbringing. If you an't understand, what melting pot is then you're a typical Chinaman with no education or understanding of the West. Even in Roman times, a citizen of Rome can be of any ethnic heritage and become a true Roman citizen.

It's not my place to educate you because you're from a 3rd world country of Red China. I don't expect much from an impoverished country that can't even keep their own people happy in Xinjiang, Tibet, Inner Mongolia etc... LOL

Sooooo 3rd world! America's constantly changing. Over 200 years ago America was made up of White Protestant stock, then at the turn of the century it was mostly eastern Europeans, Jews, and Mediterranean. Today, new Americans are from Asia, Latin America, ex Soviet republics.. After one generation they are fully assimilated and Americanize. That's something not possible in toilet bowl, 3rd world country of China.

No wonder little Western countries can humiliate China so easily! 1 Westerner = 1,000 Chinamen in brain power! ;)))

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Hehe, there is one Vietnamese who think he has been fully assimilated by obtaining an American citizenship. Too bad when you do meet an American, by which it means white anglo saxon protestant, the first thing he'll ask you is where you from.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

The Americans always ask you that question. Where are you from? But it can mean whether you are from Arkansas or Illinois or Texas. It's just to have some thing to say.

For example: Bush in his presidential debate with Clinton might have asked him "Bill, where are you from?". But of course he didn't because he knew Bill came from Arkansas.

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

the examiner wrote:
The Americans always ask you that question. Where are you from? But it can mean whether you are from Arkansas or Illinois or Texas. It's just to have some thing to say.
Hehe, and you think what one means by that question when a Vietnamese stood before him?
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

They don't know if the guy is Vietnamese or Cambodian or Laotian, of course not. All they see is an Asian.

In the 50s 60s, the Americans bundled them into the Chinese category because that was what they were taught in school. Every one was Chinese if he looked Asian. Now they are getting smarter and their IQ level has raised a bit so they ask the question: Hey where are you from?

In Canada and Australia, they ask the same question. People are getting smarter every day.

Long Island City, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

the examiner wrote:
They don't know if the guy is Vietnamese or Cambodian or Laotian, of course not. All they see is an Asian.
In the 50s 60s, the Americans bundled them into the Chinese category because that was what they were taught in school. Every one was Chinese if he looked Asian.
And what's why they asked where you are from, cause they can't tell. If you say California, they'll look at you puzzled.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

I have seen many replies to that "where are you from? " question from American Asians. Typically they would say" I am from Texas, or California or Arkansas..." if that is where they were born. They might add "I am from country xxx (Asian country) of origin, especially if they were born there and only raised in the USA.
SpongeBob

Bolton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Zsari wrote:
I am Vietnamese living in the West. I don't fight against Communism but in fact I was former ViXi. But when it comes to fights against RED CHINKS, I will be all with my four limbs. Any more question, chinkman? Aahahhahahaha!

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Yes, we all know you fight on all four. No need to explain. Lol.

Aliso Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

the examiner wrote:
I have seen many replies to that "where are you from? " question from American Asians. Typically they would say" I am from Texas, or California or Arkansas..." if that is where they were born. They might add "I am from country xxx (Asian country) of origin, especially if they were born there and only raised in the USA.
Yes, those not understand the meaning of the question will answer like the prior, but do expect however a followup question on their ethnicity. The whole point is in the perception, not how you answer the question.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

VN and Phillipinos can hate all they want but the S. China Sea still belongs mainly to China.

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Zsari wrote:
And they can only hold jobs like taxi drivers and janitors

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>I am Vietnamese living in the West. I don't fight against Communism but in fact I was former ViXi. But when it comes to fights against RED CHINKS, I will be all with my four limbs. Any more question, chinkman? Aahahhahahaha!
What didn't you Mother do or didn't do to produce such a idiot like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Investigation of Former Security Chief Zhou Yon... 26 min anti-ccp 1
Zhou Yongkang to be PURGED in CCP Faction War? (Dec '13) 33 min anti-ccp 22
Japanese are racist, sexist, and arrogant (May '13) 1 hr Ainu 80
chinese women and japanese women which is better. 1 hr Vikram Vinod 11
If the UN could create Israel, the UN should be... 2 hr McGold 4
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 2 hr Vikram Vinod 472
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 4 hr McQuan 110
•••
•••