To the people who write in the thread...

To the people who write in the thread" to those who have"

Posted in the China Forum

White Guy

UK

#1 Feb 19, 2013
"negatives comment's about China" are fool's
Joe

Chatswood, Australia

#2 Feb 20, 2013
White Guy wrote:
"negatives comment's about China" are fool's
There are a few fools here just have a look at the number of postings by these idiots. No one read their rhetorics and misinformation anyway. Yawn....zzzz.
LOVE CHINA DESTROY CCP

Surrey, Canada

#3 Feb 20, 2013
The BIGGEST FOOLS are those who stupidly equate criticism of the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship with "hating China"!

You have to be pretty dumb not to know the difference between a country and a political party!

Man is that STUPID!

The corrupt and dying Chinese Communist Party is just a temporary phenomenon that is still infesting China.

But China was there long before Stalin gave the CCP gang the means to seize power, and China will be around long after the CCP dictatorship is just a bad memory!

So you see, many posters here LOVE CHINA, they just HATE the degenerate CCP that has MURDERED 70 MILLION CHINESE!

In fact, if you truly DO love China, you obviously would have to despise the CCP!

I hope that straightens things out for you guys.

You're welcome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chinese state councilor urges to bring S... 4 hr No Red Here 9
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Mon yourinluck 18
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) Sep 25 USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sep 24 butters_ 6
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Sep 24 Zita Reticulai 15
News Gay man sues hospital for attempting to - cure ... Sep 24 TrapMusic 43
More from around the web