Why Is China So Horrible at Soccer?

Posted in the China Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of211
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 16, 2014
 
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 17, 2014
 
who cares most of the countries playing soccer in the world cup

have china figuring prominently in their economies
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 17, 2014
 
Didn't even know China has got a national football team, but they do know how to profit from world cup.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Africans are great foot ball players. They are tall and can run well. Chinese can play ping pong.
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-TheExam- wrote:
Africans are great foot ball players. They are tall and can run well. Chinese can play ping pong.
Why can't Vietnamese play ping pong, badminton, tennis or even football? Indians said they are vegetarians as an excuse for failure in sports, what is Vietnam's excuse?
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 17, 2014
 
-TheExam- wrote:
Africans are great foot ball players. They are tall and can run well. Chinese can play ping pong.
probably because they have to run after their food for 3 days, until the prey dies of exhaustion
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
probably because they have to run after their food for 3 days, until the prey dies of exhaustion
It actually not a joke....the African hunter does stalk his prey for days before killing it and carrying it back. I mean image running after an antelope.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Ping pong show
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
McQuan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-TheExam- wrote:
Only forest Gump has a chance against the Chinese in ping pong

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only forest Gump has a chance against the Chinese in ping pong
The Vietnamese taught Forrest Gump how to play table tennis in Vietnam during the Vietnam war
McQuan

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 17, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vietnamese taught Forrest Gump how to play table tennis in Vietnam during the Vietnam war
No, it was a black American GI who taught forest gump table tennis in the hospital where forest was healing from a gun shot wound in his buttock. Remember he told forest..... "Just stare at the ball and hit back" . forest even showed Richard Nixon his buttock with the gun shot wound.
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Vietnamese taught Forrest Gump how to play table tennis in Vietnam during the Vietnam war
All Vietnamese did was to shoot forest's buttock with ak47, not ping pong. Forest got to run and run with his lieutenant on his back.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 18, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think the Chinese are horrible at soccer because of foot binding which lasted 1000 years in China and was only abolished in 1949 by Mao. When the mother was crippled and could barely walk their children could not be healthy and run like normal people.
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

McGold wrote:
I think the Chinese are horrible at soccer because of foot binding which lasted 1000 years in China and was only abolished in 1949 by Mao. When the mother was crippled and could barely walk their children could not be healthy and run like normal people.
Women football? Forest Gump is not only good at ping pong despite having a bullet in his buttock shot by the Vietnamese, he is also good at American football. All because his mum taught him from young to run and run away from trouble, hence he can out run the Vietcong with lieutenant Dan on his back.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Forrest Gump is not a hero in the USA because they think he is Mongolian. Rambo is the American hero.
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

McGold wrote:
Forrest Gump is not a hero in the USA because they think he is Mongolian. Rambo is the American hero.
Forest Gump is a shrimp fishing tycoon and a majority shareholder in Apple computer via his bubba gump shrimp company. He won the congressional medal of honor for saving lieutenant Dan in Vietnam war while having his buttock shot by 15,000 Charlie Vietcongs. Even John McCain or Rambo can't match his achievement....yet he views life's a box of chocolates.....You never know what you''re gonna get.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol

funny thing is I think McGold actually believes what he is typing

hehehe
McQuan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
lol
funny thing is I think McGold actually believes what he is typing
hehehe
Then he has to be a "not so fortunate" forest Gump.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Forest Gump is a shrimp fishing tycoon and a majority shareholder in Apple computer via his bubba gump shrimp company. He won the congressional medal of honor for saving lieutenant Dan in Vietnam war while having his buttock shot by 15,000 Charlie Vietcongs. Even John McCain or Rambo can't match his achievement....yet he views life's a box of chocolates.....You never know what you''re gonna get.
I see. You worship Forrest Gump because he plays ping pong well. His shrimp fish company imported fish and shrimps from Vietnam. He also learned how to run in Vietnam too.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jun 19, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

1

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
lol
funny thing is I think McGold actually believes what he is typing
hehehe
You and CEV are both Filipinos. Same people. The difference is you believe that you arre Chinese. If you go to China they will tell you that you are really a Filipino.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of211
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... 9 min New World Order Plagues 2
China, Cuba to further advance ties 1 hr John Grimbaldsun 4
Food scandal - Yum Brands Inc (KFC's parent) ap... 3 hr Simon 2
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 3 hr Russian Ainu 25
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 3 hr Russian Ainu 84
Why Speculators from Communist China are Snappi... 4 hr RayH 1
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 9 hr Incredible India 452
•••
•••