21 votes

Click on an option to vote

Pakistan will win

Pakistan has won already

Xinjiang belongs to Pakistan

Since: Mar 12

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#5 Jan 10, 2013
loaded question. I am a Chinese travelling to Pakistan and Iran soon.

Since: Mar 12

Kowloon, Hong Kong

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Rabbi ShltStain wrote:
<quoted text>
I might visit Pakistan soon, where are you headed in Pakistan?
I will enter Pakistan from Iran as I am doing an overland tour across Eurasia. probably go to Zahedan, Iran first, and then cross to Quetta. but many terrorists hiding in Quetta and they kill Chinese people as willingly as Americans... yet this is the only way to Pakistan overland, so I might pass through Turkmenistan back to China instead, depending on how threatening by the time I start preparing the trip.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jan 10, 2013
China should give Xinjiang back to the rightfull owners or can expect more bloodshed.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#10 Jan 12, 2013
RYOKI wrote:
China should give Xinjiang back to the rightfull owners or can expect more bloodshed.
Dream on.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#12 Jan 12, 2013
When the Pakistanis sing the song, "Porki Chini bhai bhai", the Chinese should be very aware...
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jan 12, 2013
Just as I thought, this thread is started by a VC named Drgunzet.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
When the Pakistanis sing the song, "Porki Chini bhai bhai", the Chinese should be very aware...
Just as I suspected all along. You're a f*cking Indian slumdog.

Only Indians call the pakis ""porki"".
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#15 Jan 12, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I suspected all along. You're a f*cking Indian slumdog.
I'll be a good sport today. I am NOT Indian. Leave the Indian out of this. I happen to have a superior intellect so I do know a lot and just about everything of importance.

What I am doing now is called German superiority. I will not bring unwarranted hatred to anyone unrelated to the issue. So leave the Indian out of this. I already said my mother was Chinese, of Kong lineage. My father is a mystery. But my intelligence came from my father, not mother.
blitz123

Chennai, India

#16 Jan 13, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I suspected all along. You're a f*cking Indian slumdog.
some joking fellow calls indian s slumdog,then he calls his own race slumdog,when will u learn,buddy
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jan 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be a good sport today. I am NOT Indian. Leave the Indian out of this. I happen to have a superior intellect so I do know a lot and just about everything of importance.
What I am doing now is called German superiority. I will not bring unwarranted hatred to anyone unrelated to the issue. So leave the Indian out of this. I already said my mother was Chinese, of Kong lineage. My father is a mystery. But my intelligence came from my father, not mother.
The only thing your """"superi or intellect""" " has produced is a non-stop torrent of bullshit.

You are an Indian. You can hide all you want.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#18 Jan 13, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing your """"superi or intellect""" " has produced is a non-stop torrent of bullshit.

You can bullshit all you want, but you can't mask your curry stink.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese allies VS American Allies (Nov '09) 12 hr Jerk 173
News South China Sea dispute: G7 nations warned agai... 22 hr Ainu 1
News China warns people to shun practise of Islam, s... Sat wiser 8
News Dems howl over China's Dog Meat Festival May 26 Bama Yankee 1
News Pink Panther actor Burt Kwouk dies aged 85 May 24 Old Sam 1
Are Northeast Indians ethnically same as Chinese? (Feb '10) May 22 we R not filthy I... 77
News College student detained in China for allegedly... May 20 Test 2
More from around the web