U.S. assertion of China military thre...

U.S. assertion of China military threat "groundless, irresponsi...

There are 261 comments on the People's Daily Online story from Sep 17, 2009, titled U.S. assertion of China military threat "groundless, irresponsi.... In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

The recent U.S. comments that China poses a military threat to itself is "totally groundless and irresponsible", Spokesman with China's Ministry of National Defense Hu Changming said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
CHINA WAS RIGHT

Brooklyn, NY

#285 Dec 11, 2012
True!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 18 min Xstain Mullah Aroma 48
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... 3 hr TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE 1
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) 3 hr HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 6 hr TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sun Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Sun Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web