The Chinese- so DESPERATE to be Equal...

The Chinese- so DESPERATE to be Equal with WHITES

Posted in the China Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2012
Were whites ever this way? Answer: No. And now that the Chinese are seeing a window of opportunity to become equal with whites so many of them show their insecurity and xenophobia by claiming that they will, someday in the future, be better than whites. Why? Answer: INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

“Is better than Dogma”

Since: Mar 09

Peking Duck University

#2 May 19, 2012
All Human Being are equal:

"Regardless of gender, religion, race, social status, political leanings, sexual preferences, etc., people are people and should all be treated with respect." http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/926132

Unless he/she they disgrace themselves and someone does change sex-gender back and forth that is un acceptable in my opinions other than that who knows
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 May 19, 2012
DISCLOSURE 2012 wrote:
Were whites ever this way? Answer: No. And now that the Chinese are seeing a window of opportunity to become equal with whites so many of them show their insecurity and xenophobia by claiming that they will, someday in the future, be better than whites. Why? Answer: INFERIORITY COMPLEX!
Only an insecure idiot like you, living off your Chinese relatives, would see things that way.

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an insecure idiot like you, living off your Chinese relatives, would see things that way.
Living off them, lol? You're a funny guy...I had money before I met my wife and you know that. You think whites don't have money? Well you've never met ME. You're an amateur. Come and see me some time and you'll know...
old china

Chengdu, China

#5 May 20, 2012
DISCLOSURE 2012 wrote:
Whites, so desperate to talk down to the Chinese to help themselves feel better! Thank goodness we are not all like that.
Tanzanus

United States

#7 May 20, 2012
DISCLOSURE 2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Living off them, lol? You're a funny guy...I had money before I met my wife and you know that. You think whites don't have money? Well you've never met ME. You're an amateur. Come and see me some time and you'll know...
having a dollar doesn't make you rich.
Tanzanus

United States

#8 May 20, 2012
Those who are bashing and ranting are so desperately trying to be noticed. But they still invisible, now matter how hard they tried.

Location hidden

#9 May 20, 2012
Tanzanus wrote:
Those who are bashing and ranting are so desperately trying to be noticed. But they still invisible, now matter how hard they tried.
And that's why you replied to my post, lol! You aren't trying to be noticed and younever bash and rant! Lol!
CHINASAVEUS

Brooklyn, NY

#10 May 20, 2012
China cannot help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How China's Debt Fix Could Make Things Much Worse 14 hr mar 2
News China sentences Hong Kong journalists to up to ... 20 hr THOUGHT CRIME 1
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) 20 hr JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 115
News Vladivostok lures Chinese - many of whom think ... 20 hr CHINAs LANDS 3
Rēng chūqù wò'ērmǎ Thu who needs this 1
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Wed ChineseareEvil 11
News China's growth sucks in more debt bucks for les... Jul 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web