Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

give me your shoval wrote:
maybe the CIA can help right OVERTHROW?
Yes, desperately grasp at the straw of the "foreign enemies" that you CCP need to create to keep the Chinese people isolated and enslaved!

Xi Jinping is GOING BACKWARDS to the sick, crude, hellish days of Mao the Mass Murderer, so why not you, eh?

But you live in FREEDOM in the USA!!!!!

If you hate the West so much, then go live in the CCP China slave-state or the Kingdom of Kommunist King Kim III of the DPRK.

But you're just another CCP thief who's full of shiht, of course, so you stay in FREE DEMOCRATIC AMERICA.

So, ENJOY the FREEDOMS you DENY TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE, okay?

Oh, and learn to spell "shovel" you typical CCP shihthead. You're a JOKE.
give me your shoval

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

OVERTHROW THE CCP PIGS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, desperately grasp at the straw of the "foreign enemies" that you CCP need to create to keep the Chinese people isolated and enslaved!
how much do they pay you to stay on here spouting propaganda gwailo? i know america loves to hire trolls.
OVERTHROW THE CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm betting it's BOTH!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
give me your shoval

Lumberton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm betting it's BOTH!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
the joke is your propaganda. no one believes you. no one even listens to you. you laugh alone while all of china laughs at you and your joke democracy that you have no true voice in just the illusion of it. you go to a box and put in a piece of paper and nothing changes. if you do not have money what you think means nothing. your democracy is that flawed and you want to export that to china.
OVERTHROW THE CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Yes, you are paid to keep the Chinese people enslaved so you can expl;oit them for profit.

But your Communist dictatorships are getting FEWER and FEWER.......

WHILE DEMOCRACY IS ASCENDANT!!!!

Which is why you CCP are such bitter losers, eh?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
lobertarien

Laurinburg, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

i have nothing to counter the above argument and i am a dishonest tool who sucks at lying.
your government needs to hire better trolls.
2 Cents

Taichung, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Democracy is not always the best system of governance for every stage of a country's economic and civil society development. It could work once you have a large educated middle class that is tolerant of minority rights. Otherwise, you'll have something like the Philippines that keep electing idiots into office or a Egypt that is in continual chaos.

Even when you have the right conditions for the introduction of democracy, elections can quickly become a farce if only the economic and political elite are viable candidates due to the high costs of running a winning campaign which is increasingly difficult to mitigate in very large countries.

Take the U.S. for instance, where the 2012 election campaigns spent over $6 billion. Where and from whom do you think these candidates got this money? So is it really any surprise that no matter who gets in office, the rich keep getting richer while the poor languishes?

Democracy is a great idea that needs a lot of thought and work to implement and maintain correctly. Otherwise, it just becomes a nice little tool of the economic and political elite to control the masses by giving them the illusion that they have a meaningful say in how they are governed.
Leonardo

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Guys, it's no use trying to talk to people like Tasmaniac. He himself will need to take a moment to calm down, breathe, and realize that he he's a moronic, hyper-sensitive, over-defensive, bigoted dumbass. In all honesty, the guy's probably a no-face stuck in middleclass/lower middle class obscurity, yearning for some value to his meaningless life. But fear not! we can all rejoice in the fact that he's apparently married with a family! It means that he's getting old, and soon we may all celebrate the day he dies, making the world a better place!

As for now, Tasmaniac, I suspect you have a serious case of butthurtitis, most likely from all the cocks you've been shoving up your butthole. I'd recommend that you take a few doses of getdafuckoverit, and I also suggest that you stay away from the internet and cut down on your breathing.

Here's a joke to help cheer you up in the meantime!

Tasmaniac walks into a bar...there's no punchline, because it's not proper to make fun of mental retardation.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

2 Cents wrote:
Democracy is not always the best system of governance for every stage of a country's economic and civil society development. It could work once you have a large educated middle class that is tolerant of minority rights. Otherwise, you'll have something like the Philippines that keep electing idiots into office or a Egypt that is in continual chaos.
Even when you have the right conditions for the introduction of democracy, elections can quickly become a farce if only the economic and political elite are viable candidates due to the high costs of running a winning campaign which is increasingly difficult to mitigate in very large countries.
Take the U.S. for instance, where the 2012 election campaigns spent over $6 billion. Where and from whom do you think these candidates got this money? So is it really any surprise that no matter who gets in office, the rich keep getting richer while the poor languishes?
Democracy is a great idea that needs a lot of thought and work to implement and maintain correctly. Otherwise, it just becomes a nice little tool of the economic and political elite to control the masses by giving them the illusion that they have a meaningful say in how they are governed.
The USA is a republic and a plutocracy. It's not a democracy.
CCP makes CHINA STUPID

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

lobertarien wrote:
<quoted text> your government needs to hire better trolls.
Yes, desperately fake my posts in your pathetic CCP weakness! Grasp at straws!

Xi Jinping is GOING BACKWARDS to the sick, crude, hellish days of Mao the Mass Murderer, so why not you, eh?

But, say! YOU live in FREEDOM in the USA!!!!!

If you hate the West so much, then go live in the CCP China slave-state or the Kingdom of Kommunist King Kim III of the DPRK.

But you're just another CCP thief who's full of shiht, of course, so you stay in FREE DEMOCRATIC AMERICA.

So, ENJOY the FREEDOMS you DENY TO THE CHINESE PEOPLE, okay?

Oh, and learn to actually respond to others' posts instead of parading your weakness by faking their comments, you typical lying CCP shihthead. You're a JOKE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 70 of70
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Communist Party Has Ruined China, Withdraw ... (May '13) 26 min Quit CCP please 179
nanjing massacre and tiananmen square massacre ... 2 hr It is so Amazing 7
The Dream Of Exporting China-Made Cars To The U... 2 hr It is so Amazing 3
Chambersburg teachers experience the Chinese ed... 3 hr RayH 1
Factories burned in anti-China protest in Vietnam 3 hr RayH 1,100
China holds ceremony to mark China-Japan war 3 hr RayH 50
Putting Taiwan into focus (Nov '13) 3 hr TW_sugar_daddio 10
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••