lct

Beijing, China

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
The country is full of them
in your dream. we will wipe them off to usa.
old china

Chengdu, China

#22 Jan 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. I could of sworn you're on the Internet (invented by us), powered by electricity (invented by us), using a computer or smart phone (invented by us) telling us we are losers. Ironic isn't it?
Australians invented all that? Must be the beer talking.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Jan 9, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>Australians invented all that? Must be the beer talking.
Whites fuckface. Keep up with what's going on or keep your opinions to yourself..
lct

Beijing, China

#24 Jan 9, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Australians invented all that? Must be the beer talking.
he is not an australian, just one using a proxy. you know who.

Location hidden

#25 Jan 9, 2013
You don't get much more Aussie than me
attila the Han

Australia

#26 Jan 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
The people of China are starting to realise that the Chinese government are evil and want change
great!!! the current govt in china is just not evil enough, the people in china should seek for true evil.
attila the Han

Australia

#27 Jan 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Us whites are your masters. Learn your place and do as we say. Ok?
i am the master mind, lets the game begin...

Location hidden

#28 Jan 9, 2013
attila the Han wrote:
<quoted text>great!!! the current govt in china is just not evil enough, the people in china should seek for true evil.
They should embrace democracy and thank us for making China our manufacturing centre before we pack up and find a more friendly country..
attila the Han

Australia

#29 Jan 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
They should embrace democracy and thank us for making China our manufacturing centre before we pack up and find a more friendly country..
hell no. a la carte western democrazy wont work in china.
china is outsourcing its manufacturing sector to vietcongs and pinoys. go and pollute their environment.

next 10 years, they going to compete on equal terms with western countries. if you cant compete with them, sleep with them.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 9, 2013
attila the Han wrote:
<quoted text>hell no. a la carte western democrazy wont work in china.
china is outsourcing its manufacturing sector to vietcongs and pinoys. go and pollute their environment.

next 10 years, they going to compete on equal terms with western countries. if you cant compete with them, sleep with them.
That's so stupid Im not even going to bother answering that. Although, Im sure the quality will be higher if the southern Asians take over production..
ASIA Latin Afro Mid East

United States

#31 Jan 9, 2013
This what US democracy did to other nations

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
by Rev. Martin Luther King 4 April 1967
Speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., on April 4, 1967, at a meeting of Clergy and Laity Concerned at Riverside Church in New York City

We have destroyed [in Vietnam] their two most cherished institutions: the family and the village. We have destroyed their land and their crops. We have cooperated in the crushing of the nation's only non-Communist revolutionary political force -- the unified Buddhist church. We have supported the enemies of the peasants of Saigon. We have corrupted their women and children and killed their men. What liberators?

Location hidden

#32 Jan 10, 2013
ASIA Latin Afro Mid East wrote:
This what US democracy did to other nations

Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence
by Rev. Martin Luther King 4 April 1967
Speech delivered by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., on April 4, 1967, at a meeting of Clergy and Laity Concerned at Riverside Church in New York City

We have destroyed [in Vietnam] their two most cherished institutions: the family and the village. We have destroyed their land and their crops. We have cooperated in the crushing of the nation's only non-Communist revolutionary political force -- the unified Buddhist church. We have supported the enemies of the peasants of Saigon. We have corrupted their women and children and killed their men. What liberators?
That was in a war of ideologies. If the same chain of events happened today, we would do the same thing. Iraq for example. Nothing against them personally. I quite like them.
People were paranoid about communism taking over and that was where ideologies clashed.
China, Russia and North Korea supporting one side and the yanks and Anglo countries on the other side. The same as the Korean War.
old china

Chengdu, China

#33 Jan 10, 2013
attila the Han wrote:
<quoted text>
hell no. a la carte western democrazy wont work in china.
Democracy doesn't work anywhere, it's just the best they could invent to keep the poor underdogs under control with an illusion. But if they have given the vote to an idiot like tasmaniac then it is proof that the concept is flawed.

Location hidden

#34 Jan 10, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>Democracy doesn't work anywhere, it's just the best they could invent to keep the poor underdogs under control with an illusion. But if they have given the vote to an idiot like tasmaniac then it is proof that the concept is flawed.
It might not be perfect, but it's the best there is
old china

Chengdu, China

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
It might not be perfect, but it's the best there is
It's devisive, typically unrepresentative of the majority and fails to deliver.

In China they are aiming for good government rather than voting for the best of a couple of potentially bad governments. I gather that in Australia democracy is so popular that they had to pass a law to fine you if you don't vote.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#37 Jan 10, 2013
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
It's devisive, typically unrepresentative of the majority and fails to deliver.
In China they are aiming for good government rather than voting for the best of a couple of potentially bad governments. I gather that in Australia democracy is so popular that they had to pass a law to fine you if you don't vote.
And so you advocate a totally unrepresentative and unaccountable illegitimate dictatorship that rules by the use of mass-murder, concentration camps and political terror instead?

Gee, that seems incredibly STUPID and DISHONEST, you know "Comrade"?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
WESTERN COLONIALISM

Brooklyn, NY

#38 Jan 10, 2013
I'm sure the CIA can step in with its'democracy'

A-HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAAA
COMMUNIST DICTATORSHIP

Port Moody, Canada

#39 Jan 10, 2013
I'm sure a corrupt, thieving, mass-murdering dictatorship is all the Chinese Communist Party has to offer China!

A-HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAAA!
WHO DOESNT KNOW

Brooklyn, NY

#40 Jan 10, 2013
WESTERN COLONIALISM wrote:
CIA equates with pure evil.
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Port Moody, Canada

#41 Jan 10, 2013
WESTERN COLONIALISM wrote:
I'm sure a corrupt, thieving, mass-murdering dictatorship is all the Chinese Communist Party has to offer China!

A-HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAAA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will China Dominate The Wine Industry Too? 7 min Ghengis Khan 30
Why DO MALAYSIANS HATE CHINESE? (Dec '07) 12 min butthurtchinks 299
China's premier offers support for Hong Kong le... 6 hr Huang wants a cle... 2
Taiwan DPP Student Leader Chan Wei Ting Admitte... 6 hr Huang wants a cle... 3
With a Friend Like China, Who Needs the IMF 6 hr who cares 1
China Steps In as World's New Bank 7 hr who cares 1
China's First Lady gives pragmatic donation to ... 10 hr Francesco Sinibaldi 1
More from around the web