Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 12, 2013
US SHAME

New York, NY

#1 Jun 12, 2013
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden says U.S. government has been hacking Chinese universities, businesses and politicians for FOUR YEARS as he finally breaks cover

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23402...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
CHINA THE GREAT

New York, NY

#2 Jun 12, 2013
Edward Snowden, the former CIA analyst behind the NSA leaks, has claimed that the U.S. government has been hacking Hong Kong and Chinese networks for at least four years.
In his first interview since he revealed himself on Sunday, the 29-year-old whistleblower told the South China Morning Post that the NSA has hacked the country's universities, businesses and politicians.
He claimed the agency had hundreds of targets - including the Chinese University of Hong Kong - from as far back as 2009, but that these were just a fraction of the 61,000 NSA hacking operations carried out globally.
He added that none of the documents revealed any information about Chinese military systems.
Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23402...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China says wants to mend ties with Vietnam: Xinhua 16 min TehO 13
4th LRPP CONFERENCE 2015 2 hr gstfconference 1
4th l3 conference 2015 3 hr gstfconference 1
5th AF CONFERENCE 2015 3 hr gstfconference 1
china + india or china vs india 3 hr Manbrahmos 1
3rd ACE CONFERENCE 2015 4 hr gstfconference 1
8th cgat conference 2015 4 hr gstfconference 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••