Education in China; The TRUTH behind ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Surrey, Canada

#23 Jan 21, 2014
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
as a matter of fact China IQ standard is 92, communist as they are they manage to create a civilized world than of Philippines which are complete outlaw of a country and i believe it is the only country in asia that probably have a single digit IQ as you are, where fake democracy is practiced with heavy cronyst dynasties, rampaging poverty, people dying of starvation everyday, manila bay and streets are filled with beggars and trash as the people are
you will not find alot of filipino achiever around the world, because they're simply too dumb for it and they're build mostly just as worker nothing else, see if a filipino burger stand open in Canada and before a year it is closed lol and as for you i bet you are nothing better than toilet scrubber for your big fat Chinese boss lol does he shout at you everyday? because you are too dumb and lazy?
pinoy are simply stupid creature, poor, ugly and horrible and soo damn uncivilized, they'll kill innocent fisherman and they spit, litter and urinate everywhere in manila
So mainland China has an IQ of "92", does it?

Read this:
"An intelligence quotient, or IQ, is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess intelligence. The abbreviation "IQ" comes from the German term Intelligenz-Quotient, originally coined by psychologist William Stern. When current IQ tests are developed, the median raw score of the norming sample is defined as IQ 100 and scores each standard deviation (SD) up or down are defined as 15 IQ points greater or less, although this was not always so historically.[1] By this definition, approximately 95 percent of the population scores an IQ between 70 and 130, which is within two standard deviations of the median."

from wiki: ...

As you can now see, the horrible damage that the Chinese Communist Party dictatorship's diseased education system has done has LOWERED THE IQ OF MAINLAND CHINESE TO EIGHT POINTS BELOW THE MEAN OR AVERAGE FOR CHINESE PEOPLE!

Aren't you ANGRY that the CCP has made CHINA SO STUPID!!!???

I AM!!!!!

Oh, and thanks for proving my point!

Your HIDING now only makes it that much sweeter!

Surrey, Canada

#24 Jan 29, 2014
.“Corruption in education has become rampant,” says Transparency International’s Liao."

A broken, dying, corrupt farce of an "education system" like China's always ends up that way.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Japan says may cut UNESCO funds over Nanjing ma... 2 hr HEOMOIAUSSIEMDEBD... 174
many Chinese women are racist, cheap and sick (Feb '12) 3 hr michael douglas 202
News Without Government Backing, Solar Power Can't C... 18 hr Solarman 4
News China's polution in the spotlight Mon chinder 1
News Scientists warn of 'extremely worrying' new thr... Sun Elise In Greenville 2
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Sun -TheExam- 50
News Don Lemon: If Not on CNN News, I'd Be an Activi... Nov 21 Queen Menena 2
More from around the web