Brain size
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rong

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#1 Nov 13, 2010
This post is of special interest to a Fascist clown Drgunzet who claimed that Chinese are inferior and have small heads.
Brain size
Chinese men 1,472cc
White men 1,416cc
Chinese women 1,358cc
White women 1,308cc
[Lynn Richard, Race Differences in Intelligence: An Evolutionary Analysis]
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#2 Nov 13, 2010
Rong wrote:
This post is of special interest to a Fascist clown Drgunzet who claimed that Chinese are inferior and have small heads.
Brain size
Chinese men 1,472cc
White men 1,416cc
Chinese women 1,358cc
White women 1,308cc
Link or you lie.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#3 Nov 13, 2010
I googled around with your:

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/2006/02/world-of-dif...

In the 1830s, Samuel Morton (1849) in the United States assembled a collection of skulls, measured their volume, and calculated that Europeans had the largest brains followed by Chinese, Malays, and Native American Indians, while Africans and finally Australian Aborigines had the smallest brains. He concluded that these differences in brain size accounted for the race differences in intelligence.

Ahhahha. LoL at the Chinese.
Rong

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#4 Nov 13, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
I googled around with your:

In the 1830s, Samuel Morton (1849) in the United States assembled a collection of skulls, measured their volume, and calculated that Europeans had the largest brains followed by Chinese, Malays, and Native American Indians, while Africans and finally Australian Aborigines had the smallest brains. He concluded that these differences in brain size accounted for the race differences in intelligence.
Ahhahha. LoL at the Chinese.
Lol! You are quoting 1830 research! Fascist are stupid but Vietnamese Fascist are in a class of their own. Evolution have pass you by.
Do you know that people are using MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) now. MRI gives you 3D image and more accurate measurement of volume. This is no longer guess work.
You want me to teach u how to Google?
Lynn Richard's book was published in 2006. I am his fan but he has some interesting statistics.
Rong

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#5 Nov 13, 2010
Rong wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! You are quoting 1830 research! Fascist are stupid but Vietnamese Fascist are in a class of their own. Evolution have pass you by.
Do you know that people are using MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) now. MRI gives you 3D image and more accurate measurement of volume. This is no longer guess work.
Lynn Richard's book was published in 2006. I am his fan but he has some interesting statistics.
should be:
I am *not* his fan but he has some interesting statistics.
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#6 Nov 13, 2010
Rong wrote:
<quoted text>
Just give Foreign, unbias and reliable source to back up your comment. Otherwise either STFU or move your ass to chinkland. Is that clear enough for you? Aahahahahahahhaa!
Rong

Shah Alam, Malaysia

#7 Nov 13, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Just give Foreign, unbias and reliable source to back up your comment. Otherwise either STFU or move your ass to chinkland. Is that clear enough for you? Aahahahahahahhaa!
This guy is real retard. Keep asking stupid question when the answer is right in front of him.
Vietnamese Fascist are 100X more stupid than other brand of Fascist.
snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#8 Nov 14, 2010
Perhaps Sponge and Drgunzet is right about China,Chinese are below average in intelligence. Just recently a handful of pirates took down a ship with 29 Chinese sailor on it w/o a struggle. If it was Vietnamese or Americans they would have destroyed these pirates. Americans and Vietnamese like Drgunzet and Spone are fierce fighters. Chinese are a bunch of girly men. Watch the Asian games they are going to lose to a lot of lesser countries.
attila the Han

Australia

#9 Nov 14, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Link or you lie.
you got 100cc
THE TRUTH

New York, NY

#10 Nov 14, 2010
snowflake wrote:
Perhaps Sponge and Drgunzet is right about China,Chinese are below average in intelligence. Just recently a handful of pirates took down a ship with 29 Chinese sailor on it w/o a struggle. If it was Vietnamese or Americans they would have destroyed these pirates. Americans and Vietnamese like Drgunzet and Spone are fierce fighters. Chinese are a bunch of girly men. Watch the Asian games they are going to lose to a lot of lesser countries.
Snowflake, I liked you better when you were flying our flag. The flag of righteous harmony!
Rong

Ipoh, Malaysia

#11 Nov 14, 2010
snowflake wrote:
Americans and Vietnamese like Drgunzet and Spone are fierce fighters.
USA try to finish the Vietnam with Agent Orange. This chemical is very toxic for the brain.
JIVERLY

New York, NY

#12 Nov 14, 2010
Rong wrote:
<quoted text>
USA try to finish the Vietnam with Agent Orange. This chemical is very toxic for the brain.
Yea, this is a monstrous act comitted by the Great Satan upon the poor Vietnamese population but Spongie doesn't think much of genocide of his people. Maybe to him Viet lives are cheap? I dunno.

So forty years later, Agent Orange is still maiming and killing people and decimating the forests and vegetation. Crops unable to grow, kids puking out blood. These are horrific war crimes.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#13 Nov 14, 2010
snowflake wrote:
A change of mind or a change of heart?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#14 Nov 14, 2010
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowflake, I liked you better when you were flying our flag. The flag of righteous harmony!
Let me make my statement clear one more time. I am Chinese raised by the kind and superior German American folks. I have never once sworn allegiance to any Chinese flag. I am a US citizen. I have sworn allegiance to the American flag. And that was the only flag I have ever sworn allegiance too.

Now with that said, I will fight any country that challenge, threaten, undermind my country. That makes me a nationalist. I am not racist at all. I never insult any race black, white, Mexican. I only have problem with you guys, Chinese the pro-China one. I have no problem what so ever with the Chinese, the pro-Taiwan.

I have zero-problem to infitrate and mix in with other Chinese folks in China, wreck havoc, sow disruption to China in the interest of USA. China is USA #1 enemy now. And that's what I will do for my country.

Now, here is the questions for Snowflake. Have you ever sworn allegiance to CCP's flag? Are you planning to leave USA or you want to stay? Have you become and planned to become a US citizen and swear allegiance to the American flag?

Make up your mind now. Don't be confused.
old china

Chengdu, China

#15 Nov 14, 2010
snowflake wrote:
Asian IQ (China is part of Asia) is quantified as higher than white or black IQ. That basically means that they have an aptitude for IQ tests. Mankind is considered to be supremely intelligent in the animal because their brain size is significantly larger in relation to their body size. This means they have more energy to devote to using their brains. Since Chinese are generally smaller than white or black races this could be an advantage.

Those who deny the obvious do so out of jealousy and fear. Sadly I am a member of the intellectually challenged white races so what do I know. But I do know that those who resort to violence to solve issues are rarely blessed with intelligence.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#16 Nov 14, 2010
old china wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian IQ (China is part of Asia) is quantified as higher than white or black IQ. That basically means that they have an aptitude for IQ tests. Mankind is considered to be supremely intelligent in the animal because their brain size is significantly larger in relation to their body size. This means they have more energy to devote to using their brains. Since Chinese are generally smaller than white or black races this could be an advantage.
Those who deny the obvious do so out of jealousy and fear. Sadly I am a member of the intellectually challenged white races so what do I know. But I do know that those who resort to violence to solve issues are rarely blessed with intelligence.
I disagree with that. Asian parents are a lot more agressive in pushing their children with academic. Academic is view as a way to escape poverty. Thus Asian children are much more ready to take these tests. I myself have conduct some tests when I have a chance. My results so far is that the White kids are far superior in the IQ test, cognitive tests. If the White parents push their kids the same way the Asian parents do, their kids will have huge IQ test scores.

Another alarming observation I made was that the Asian kids were very foxy and evil. They were born pre-wired this way. In my opionion, the only way to deal with them is brutality. Pull out the bamboo sticks and wack them hard until they surrender.

If Asia every copied the idea of no hitting children as in USA, Asia societies will doom.
Rong

Puchong, Malaysia

#17 Nov 14, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make my statement clear one more time. I am Chinese raised by the kind and superior German American folks. I have never once sworn allegiance to any Chinese flag. I am a US citizen. I have sworn allegiance to the American flag. And that was the only flag I have ever sworn allegiance too.
Now with that said, I will fight any country that challenge, threaten, undermind my country. That makes me a nationalist. I am not racist at all. I never insult any race black, white, Mexican. I only have problem with you guys, Chinese the pro-China one. I have no problem what so ever with the Chinese, the pro-Taiwan.
I have zero-problem to infitrate and mix in with other Chinese folks in China, wreck havoc, sow disruption to China in the interest of USA. China is USA #1 enemy now. And that's what I will do for my country.
Now, here is the questions for Snowflake. Have you ever sworn allegiance to CCP's flag? Are you planning to leave USA or you want to stay? Have you become and planned to become a US citizen and swear allegiance to the American flag?
Make up your mind now. Don't be confused.
This is the 100th times you introduced yourself?
Each time a different story. I think you are from Vietnam.
People like yourself makes USA sink a little faster.
Was it Mark Twain who said that patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#18 Nov 14, 2010
Rong wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. When was it the last time, and how was it different?

Link or you rong. You know my German style by now right?
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#19 Nov 14, 2010
Rong wrote:
<quoted text>
***** > patriotism/nationalism > racism.

I am nationalism > You guys Chinese are racism.

And you guys don't need to know what is *****. That's really for guys like me and Mark Twain to understand.
Rong

Puchong, Malaysia

#20 Nov 15, 2010
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. When was it the last time, and how was it different?
Link or you rong. You know my German style by now right?
Not challenging enough! Don't waste my time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 14
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... 6 hr Spotted Girl 1
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Sat urdearfather 240
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Thu Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
More from around the web