Anonymous

Trussville, AL

#44 May 10, 2013
Ok, here's my question:

Was North East India originally part of India even before the British controlled India?
Or was North East India originally independent from India, but was annexed by India later on during the British Raj?
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#46 May 11, 2013
Gogoi wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats not true at all. I'm ahom. Both my mom and dad belong to pure ahom families. And we certainly do NOT look like Bengalis or mainland Imdians. Infact chinese students from my college mistook me to be a chinese. And i'm not the only one who has the original ahom looks. In upper assam, most of the Ahom people still have their ahom features intact.
Nobody likes to look like brown indians.

Even the brown indians hate their own physical type. thats why indians have a caucasian fetish. Even though thay will not admit it.
himachali guy

Anonymous Proxy

#47 May 13, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody likes to look like brown indians.
Even the brown indians hate their own physical type. thats why indians have a caucasian fetish. Even though thay will not admit it.
and he said mainland india which is not reality if it does then the state of himachal is not the mainland india coz himachali look more afghans then indians
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hillswarrier/
Anonymous

Trussville, AL

#48 May 19, 2013
Ok, I have read that North East Indians were mentioned in the Mahabharata as the Kiratas.
So, this could mean North East Indians might be indigenous to India. I maybe wrong.
tachang

Anonymous Proxy

#49 Jul 2, 2013
Well.. Iam an arunachalee..( a northeastern state of india). My village borders with the chinese villages. As i know.. Some of our tribe are still on the otherside of village..nd we share the same mother tongue..!!.. For me.. Yes..! Of course..ethnically..we might b related to people in border area...but no..chance with hans chinese...!!... Due to mcmohan line drawn by british...we might hv separated with our brothers in china..! But..now..as indian govt. Gave us..shelter.,food, opportunity to live a civilised life.. Iam proud to say... My india is great..!!!..i hope..our northeast people should exposed in mainland india..so that..there should b less discrimination..!!... Iam damn sure if given proper platform..nd traing facilities..to northeast youths... We can..strongly compete in olympic games..with china,japan,etc.... Coz if those mongloid..people can do... We can do...!!!.. India is called as unity in diversity...so let the real unity..comes..from variant diversity.... Than only we can see the true result..!!..iam proud to be india nd ..proud to know hindi...other than..chinese or korean. I like bollywood..but i hope..someday..northeast actors will too a get a lead role..to..expose more..about us..!!!..
vpc

Singapore, Singapore

#50 Jul 2, 2013
this is for the north eastern guy who thinks mainland indians consider themselves superior. i don't think that is so. it is just a case of how a local views an outsider. in the sense that if a NE guy comes to bangalore, the bangalore guy will always give him attitude. but that is the same even if the outsider is from mumbai or delhi. i am sure that the mongloid features add to this. but not that much because india is anyway huge and has too many regions and every region has its own distinct qualities - looks, culture etc.

and personally i have had many friends from the NE and they have all been without exception very nice people.
vpc

Singapore, Singapore

#51 Jul 2, 2013
most of the north east was historically part of the ahom empire which is considered a hindu empire. though some claim that it was originally started by a thai prince, still over the ages it had become highly indianized. but thats anyway the case with most of east asia most of which got culturally colonized by india due to buddhism.
vpc

Singapore, Singapore

#52 Jul 2, 2013
historically due to the spread of buddhism, most east asians (mainly chinese) considered india as their spiritual homeland. buddhist prophecy claims that the next buddha - maitreya (popularly depicted as the 'laughing buddha') - will be born in a brahmin family in india. so most buddhists in east asia wanted to be born in india during his life. this was true even with mao tseung who told this to nehru. that's the reason many buddhists historically moved closer to india and mainly in the north east.
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

#53 Jul 6, 2013
vpc wrote:
most of the north east was historically part of the ahom empire which is considered a hindu empire. though some claim that it was originally started by a thai prince, still over the ages it had become highly indianized. but thats anyway the case with most of east asia most of which got culturally colonized by india due to buddhism.
Aren't the Ahoms originally from Thailand?
Jai

Ashburn, VA

#54 Jul 7, 2013
Chicoms if your millitary is superior then talk the language of barrel, why munching.We will get aksai chin which was integral part of ladakh,india since 1546 whether in next 20 or 40 or maybe 150 years but surely, we are patience.We don't hide overselve or support rouge pakistan typo which is supporting xingiang seperatist from NWFP area of pak.
Garo

Kolkata, India

#55 Jul 25, 2013
I belong to the tibeto burman sub race and my ancestors came to India modern day China or Tibet which is still a mystery before Christianity was founded . With lot of generations passed many in my tribe still look east asian. I am really not happy how i was treated in Delhi. I was called by many names such as chinky, cheapo and other. Many in website these brownys always tries to act good when speaking about NE so as to maintain their reputation internationally. As they are fucking scared that this would reach UN and create problems in India but only we know that these brownys treat us like slime. For eg we are not given much importance in education, health care and other basic necessity. Manipur was forcefully annexed, Nagaland declared itself independent but they supressed us through arms. We are sick with these fascist laws like AFSpA and all crap.
Eduardo

Torreón, Mexico

#56 Jul 25, 2013
Garo wrote:
I belong to the tibeto burman sub race and my ancestors came to India modern day China or Tibet which is still a mystery before Christianity was founded . With lot of generations passed many in my tribe still look east asian. I am really not happy how i was treated in Delhi. I was called by many names such as chinky, cheapo and other. Many in website these brownys always tries to act good when speaking about NE so as to maintain their reputation internationally. As they are fucking scared that this would reach UN and create problems in India but only we know that these brownys treat us like slime. For eg we are not given much importance in education, health care and other basic necessity. Manipur was forcefully annexed, Nagaland declared itself independent but they supressed us through arms. We are sick with these fascist laws like AFSpA and all crap.
So, as a NorthEast Indian what would you prefer?
Be part of India, be part of China, or be independent?
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#57 Jul 26, 2013
Jai wrote:
Chicoms if your millitary is superior then talk the language of barrel, why munching.We will get aksai chin which was integral part of ladakh,india since 1546 whether in next 20 or 40 or maybe 150 years but surely, we are patience.We don't hide overselve or support rouge pakistan typo which is supporting xingiang seperatist from NWFP area of pak.
Instead of snoring, Slumdogs bark a lot while dreaming. LOL!!
Garo

Kolkata, India

#58 Jul 26, 2013
Eduardo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, as a NorthEast Indian what would you prefer?
Be part of India, be part of China, or be independent?
After thinking deeply i would say China because we will face lot of problems like ethnic clashes and many other problems. My ex girlfriend was a cantonese she told a lot about China and i learnt the fact that many minorities like Hakka, people from south china are really protected. But xingzang province or Tibet might be a different thing because they worship their LLamas and The chinese goverment is against such type of superstitions.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#59 Jul 26, 2013
Northeast wrote:
There are also lot of mixed people there, especially in places like Assam, but here is a typical full-blooded Northeastern Indians look like (below). To me, they look identical to Chinese. Well, it would be wrong to call them Northeastern because these days some have migrated to other major Indian cities like Banglare, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad and especilly Delhi, so can be be anywhere. But they originate from the Northeast and majority and millions that still remain there, of course.
http://www.incredible-northeastindia.com/imag...
I don't know if they are Chinese but they definitely are not like the unhygienic Indians. Assam is not filthy like India and the people there actually use toilets and don't defecate everywhere. The people in Assam also do not like to rape women.
Wu wen ni

Beijing, China

#61 Jan 18, 2014
First of all,chinese han are pure race

go check the chinese DNA link at google,chinese came from Qinghai,gansu west part of china who called Qiang race start our history alongside with yellow river bank

Chinese DNA are O3 (92% other are C3 N and O2)

O3 is from Yellow river and Qinghai % Gansu,our lanuage are sino-tibetans, our race are sino-tibetain races

we don't like indians are totally half-breed,since we chinese are pure why we would want to pollute it?

is china or korean japan are weak?

THE PURE MONGOL AND SINO RACE ARE STRONG!

Chinese and east asians must keep gentic pure otherwise we will be pullute by inferior blacks or brownies.

for whites i don't care i also don't want to mixed with them!

Sino-tibetans race could build China!Taiwan,HK,Marcau,Singaor e how about black indians?

I only see China taiwan,Singpore as my people,and i welcome all NE indians back to these places,they are your ture silbings,but I HATE INDIANS WHO STUDY IN MY SCHOOL~YOU LOOKS LIKE A AFRCANS~FUK OFF FROM US~FILITY RATS!
Wu wen ni

Beijing, China

#62 Jan 18, 2014
Tibetans are o3 with D

NE indians are also 03 DNA family which called sino-tibetans races who share orgin from Yellow river(Qinghai,gansu)

Chinese first myth Shanhaijing (book)told us our sino races holly mountain is Kunlun mountain,Ne indians are part of it.

is so said ,yellow river hua tribe(Sino and other tibetan burman tribe got buillied by blackies
kima mizo

Ashburn, VA

#63 Jan 19, 2014
when mizo fought for independent.many girls were raped by Indian army...thy used to gather all girls from village n raped by hundreds of Indian soldiers..same tjg happened to my fellow ne
Mike

Floral Park, NY

#65 Jan 20, 2014
Northeast Indians are culturally & genetically closer to Southeast Asians (Thais, Burmese, etc.) than other Indians.
undisputed

Mangalore, India

#66 Jan 20, 2014
Wu wen ni wrote:
First of all,chinese han are pure race
go check the chinese DNA link at google,chinese came from Qinghai,gansu west part of china who called Qiang race start our history alongside with yellow river bank
Chinese DNA are O3 (92% other are C3 N and O2)
O3 is from Yellow river and Qinghai % Gansu,our lanuage are sino-tibetans, our race are sino-tibetain races
we don't like indians are totally half-breed,since we chinese are pure why we would want to pollute it?
is china or korean japan are weak?
THE PURE MONGOL AND SINO RACE ARE STRONG!
Chinese and east asians must keep gentic pure otherwise we will be pullute by inferior blacks or brownies.
for whites i don't care i also don't want to mixed with them!
Sino-tibetans race could build China!Taiwan,HK,Marcau,Singaor e how about black indians?
I only see China taiwan,Singpore as my people,and i welcome all NE indians back to these places,they are your ture silbings,but I HATE INDIANS WHO STUDY IN MY SCHOOL~YOU LOOKS LIKE A AFRCANS~FUK OFF FROM US~FILITY RATS!
indians are not half breeds since majority of indians are caucosoids, u must colour blind for indians look like black its time tofellow get some eye surgery

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Chinese Mind 1 hr Alice 36
uyghur Turks 4 hr Tuti 4
Dongguan, sex capital of China, tightens grip o... 8 hr RayH 1
Chinese Property Developer Flees To New Zealand... 8 hr RayH 1
China fines British drug maker GlaxoSmithKline ... 8 hr RayH 1
Alibaba symbol of China's new tech giants 11 hr jfjdhxn 1
are the chinese racist? 13 hr Han Guilao Gweilo 14
•••

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••