nlesh verma

London, UK

#22 Oct 7, 2012
naithau shaishing wrote:
stop seeing our faces we are also indians and we are proud to say we are indians we don't wan't us to be related to the chinese or something even if we genetically have some relation with them in the past we are happy with being true blooded indians we don't have any objections..all and clear
thankyou my fellow my fellow country citizen, thanyou for pointing out that you are a fellow bharati (indian) even in the day of travel, internet and cable tv will are still surrounding by igornarant bigoted morons , just because someones skin is light - they are linked to europeans , just because someones skin is dark the are african , just because someones from the north east they are chinese, europeans who think they are so 'educated' will never learn and except that bharat is a counrty of many nations of people who are native to to bharat(dna test have proved this) and to its geopgraphy and climate has a divesre people,-jai hind- jai bharat we are all one regardless of or creed!
Wang

Delhi, India

#23 Oct 19, 2012
Though i look like an east asian or chinese i am proud to be a citizen of this great nation called INDIA. I love India...jai hind!
Patel

Edmonton, Canada

#24 Oct 19, 2012
Well, they are more closely related to Tibetans.

For instance, the Kingdom of Sikkim was a country of Tibetans (and with some Nepal immigrants).

It was annexed by force by India in the 1970's.

The king went into exile in western countries and died in the USA in the 1980's.

You may google New York Times website for old reports.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#25 Oct 20, 2012
Wang wrote:
Though i look like an east asian or chinese i am proud to be a citizen of this great nation called INDIA. I love India...jai hind!
You are no east asian looking person, you dirty lying slumdog from the gutters of delhi.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#26 Oct 20, 2012
Patel wrote:
Well, they are more closely related to Tibetans.
For instance, the Kingdom of Sikkim was a country of Tibetans (and with some Nepal immigrants).
It was annexed by force by India in the 1970's.
The king went into exile in western countries and died in the USA in the 1980's.
You may google New York Times website for old reports.
The world makes a noise over Chinese control of Tibet.

But nobody has any problem when slumdog India uses force to grab land.
Mohan

Palakkad, India

#27 Oct 20, 2012
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>The world makes a noise over Chinese control of Tibet.
But nobody has any problem when slumdog India uses force to grab land.
Maybe because the world hates China....
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#28 Oct 20, 2012
Mohan wrote:
<quoted text>
The world should also hate India for it's transgressions.

Why the hypocrisy and double standards?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#29 Oct 20, 2012
Shaun Jickling wrote:
They are Tibetans.
Can u see the evidence of Indian aggression here?
Sikkim was annexed by India in 1970's. That was a Tibetan kingdom.
The king died in USA in the '80's.
How come no CIA funded insurgency?
T Gangte

United States

#30 Oct 25, 2012
After going through most of the comments i would like to add my two cents here.
I'm from the North Eastern state of Manipur but I live in Bangalore.

There are many different people living together in different states in the north east. There are many tribes, diverse languages etc, but 'mainland' Indians cannot distinguish b/w these tribes, so they just label us as 'north east people'. As far as the original question goes, our race is slightly similar to chinese or burmese as we are a bra Our behaviour,culture and sentiments are different from 'mainland' Indians, if you may.
For instance, in my culture, we dont discriminate against the girl child. We dont have the Indian accent, etc etc.

But all our differences aside, we are nevertheless Indian citizens. Race/ethnicity is not the prerequisite for citizenship.
Maniland Indians always think they are 'superior' in some way than the north easterns. It would do them good to shed this atrocious attitude.
T Gangte

United States

#31 Oct 25, 2012
**correction. I mistyped the previous comment**
There are many different people living together in different states in the north east. There are many tribes, diverse languages etc, but 'mainland' Indians cannot distinguish b/w these tribes, so they just label us as 'north east people'. As far as the original question goes, our race is slightly similar to chinese or burmese as we shared a commom ethnic source centuries ago. Our behaviour,culture and sentiments are different from 'mainland' Indians, if you may.
For instance, in my culture, we dont discriminate against the girl child. We dont have the Indian accent, etc etc.
But all our differences aside, we are nevertheless Indian citizens. Race/ethnicity is not the prerequisite for citizenship.
Maniland Indians always think they are 'superior' in some way than the north easterns. It would do them good to shed this atrocious attitude.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#32 Oct 25, 2012
T Gangte wrote:
**correction. I mistyped the previous comment**
There are many different people living together in different states in the north east. There are many tribes, diverse languages etc, but 'mainland' Indians cannot distinguish b/w these tribes, so they just label us as 'north east people'. As far as the original question goes, our race is slightly similar to chinese or burmese as we shared a commom ethnic source centuries ago. Our behaviour,culture and sentiments are different from 'mainland' Indians, if you may.
If Indians are superior, then how come they always get conquered?
T Gangte

Bangalore, India

#33 Feb 21, 2013
I didn't say they are superior. Far from it. I said they think they are.
chao

Kharagpur, India

#34 Feb 28, 2013
Whocares wrote:
I heard that the dominant community of assam ie, ahom originated from thai but now they all look like bengali & other mainland indians. It high time now something need to be done otherwise we yellow people in the region will become black/brown in near future.
actually tai ahom people of assam originally belong to dai community in china ..... yaa u r right almost 60% look like other mainlanders,,, but some are there who still look like chinese or northern thais :)
Edison

Edmonton, Canada

#35 Feb 28, 2013
That shows the results of India aggression.

India conquered and occuped small neighbouring countries (e.g. Sikkim in 1970's).
Chinese guy from San Jose

Milpitas, CA

#36 Mar 1, 2013
Mohan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is because the Chinese are superior to you dog skinned rotten animals. LOL
Zenom

Hamilton, Canada

#37 Mar 1, 2013
Northeast wrote:
I am not talking about Tibetan and Burmese people that also can be found in Northeast India and other parts but the other people who look very Chinese. And since The Northeast partly shares a borer with China while other parts being close to China, I was wondering if the two peoples share any historical links in terms of genetic lineage.
He you ever wonder if 'Chinese is a race'???

China is such a large country ! If you take a close look at China's history, you'll think Chinese is a MIXED race

The most convincing proof would be genetic code - but so far nobody is able to determine 'which Chinese is which'(ie Chines is NOT a race, or at least a pure race !!!)

=========
Another convincing proof is the geography
=========
Most (if not all, just a few decades ago)of the people live is southwestern China(mountainous region) are NOT Chinese)

Take the case of Tibetan : Originally, They are the people who ALL lived in Southwestern China (south of Yangtze River). But as the 'Chinese' was expanding southward, quite a number of them moved to a SAFER place that we know as TIBET today

A similar case is the Vietnamese whose country once extend to the south side of Yangtze river (Guangdong & part of Guangxi provinces)

=========
Hence, Burma, Thailand, Tibet, Vietnam & ALL minority group in China are certainly NOT Chinese
=========

==========
FREEDOM OF THOUGHT is The DNA of PROGRESS
==========
Zenom
Gogoi

Kolkata, India

#38 Mar 18, 2013
Whocares wrote:
I heard that the dominant community of assam ie, ahom originated from thai but now they all look like bengali & other mainland indians. It high time now something need to be done otherwise we yellow people in the region will become black/brown in near future.
well thats not true at all. I'm ahom. Both my mom and dad belong to pure ahom families. And we certainly do NOT look like Bengalis or mainland Imdians. Infact chinese students from my college mistook me to be a chinese. And i'm not the only one who has the original ahom looks. In upper assam, most of the Ahom people still have their ahom features intact.
Chinese guy from San Jose

Milpitas, CA

#39 Mar 18, 2013
Gogoi wrote:
<quoted text>
well thats not true at all. I'm ahom. Both my mom and dad belong to pure ahom families. And we certainly do NOT look like Bengalis or mainland Imdians. Infact chinese students from my college mistook me to be a chinese. And i'm not the only one who has the original ahom looks. In upper assam, most of the Ahom people still have their ahom features intact.
The Indians, and the south east Asians are like rats. You must not mate with these animals if you look east Asians, or mongols. The great threat by South east Asians, and India is how their people is going to pollute our genetics, and make us dark like them.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#40 Mar 18, 2013
China has the money and the power. India is not where it is at.
meitei

Chennai, India

#41 Mar 24, 2013
same thing happen to manipur they means india annex manipur and northeast peoples due to afraid of china

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IQ And Race; Chinese Brains Are Bigger (Jan '12) 11 hr Friend of all 43
Ex-Chinese General Caught With Cash Hoard Weigh... 11 hr Friend of all 4
China to buy S400 to deter Taiwan and Japan an... 15 hr McQuan 7
India’s MOM spacecraft arrives at Mars 15 hr McQuan 23
UPDATE 2-China ramps up crude buying, reserves ... 18 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 4
Turkey moves to save 300 Uighurs from China 18 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 15
HKU Survey: 83% respondents against Occupy Central 19 hr Anthony Shum 21

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE