China: Self-immolators and their abet...

China: Self-immolators and their abettors will be charged with murder

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 6, 2012, titled China: Self-immolators and their abettors will be charged with murder. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

An unprecedented 91 Tibetans have set themselves on fire in the past 18 months, a sign of worsening despair over what many Tibetans see as a systematic attempt by the Chinese government to eradicate their culture .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

halito

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Dec 6, 2012
What are they culturing?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#2 Dec 6, 2012
So Tibetan suicide victims will be charged with murder by Chinese Authorities. How quaint.

How stupid.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#3 Dec 6, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
So Tibetan suicide victims will be charged with murder by Chinese Authorities. How quaint.
How stupid.
No, suicide victims are dead. It's those helping them who will be charged with murder.

Lapeer, MI

#4 Dec 7, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
No, suicide victims are dead. It's those helping them who will be charged with murder.
Geez, Meathead! Can't you read?

"China: Self-immolators and their abettors will be charged with murder"

Do you know what "and" means, Mr. Wu Mao Dang?

Must be something in the rice, eh?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#5 Dec 8, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
So people who go on the internet and encourage people to self immolate will be charged with murder?

So will you be leaving us then Ray or will you just serve as further proof of the corruption and lawlessness in China?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Dec 8, 2012
only the chinkos could think of this, you burn yourself to death and we'll shoot you. just take away their matches lololol

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#7 Dec 8, 2012
lolol wrote:
only the chinkos could think of this, you burn yourself to death and we'll shoot you. just take away their matches lololol
I'll need to withdraw my offer of free gas and matches too! And there are no laws against assisted suaside in your country? Perhaps the knowledge of them hasn't penertrated your mummys basement yet. Dumb as dog shit!
"F" for knowledge of the real world oshould it be "A" for ignorence?

“CCP Troll”

Since: Nov 08

Hebei, China

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Sorry "or should it be".

Lapeer, MI

#9 Dec 8, 2012
uncle fargo wrote:
<quoted text>I'll need to withdraw my offer of free gas and matches too! And there are no laws against assisted suaside in your country? Perhaps the knowledge of them hasn't penertrated your mummys basement yet. Dumb as dog shit!
"F" for knowledge of the real world oshould it be "A" for ignorence?
uncle faggo, don't commit suicide over there or you'll be charged with murder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

This is funnier than a Chinese Fire Drill in an Opium Parlor:}
CHINA HUMILIATED by CCP

Surrey, Canada

#10 Dec 8, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
How stupid.
Yes, among the stupid CCP Cadres posing as legislators, many of whom "honed their comedy skills" at People's Daily, they are very serious and very dense, so the penalty for attempting suicide is DEATH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yui Hatano, Japanese AV star becomes icon of Ta... 14 hr Johnny L 1
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) Sat RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 37
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Sat Comparable Economies 140
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... Fri RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 40
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Fri RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 10
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Aug 25 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web