Accurate news from inside China HERE!
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#49 Nov 24, 2012
Yep.

The senile thieves and mass-murderers of the decaying and corrupt Chinese Communist Party relic of a Stalinist dictatorship, make all Chinese look like weak fools.
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#50 Nov 25, 2012
But why do the Chinese people tolerate this HUMILIATION of China by the CCP class?

Are they THAT AFRAID of the CCP's TERROR against its own people?

Probably, as the CCP regime has murdered tens of millions of its own people to cling to power.

Poor China.
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#51 Nov 25, 2012
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
But why do the Chinese people tolerate this HUMILIATION of China by the CCP class?
Are they THAT AFRAID of the CCP's TERROR against its own people?
Probably, as the CCP regime has murdered tens of millions of its own people to cling to power.
Poor China.
The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#52 Nov 25, 2012
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#53 Nov 25, 2012
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
http://www.anticcp.org/chinese -photo-exhibit-...
The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#54 Nov 25, 2012
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#55 Nov 25, 2012
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
http://www.hrichina.org/
The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#56 Nov 25, 2012
andrez lopez wrote:
<quoted text>
The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Yes, to the crude traitors and thugs of the CCP, human rights for the Chinese people is "nonsense". They hate the Chinese people, after all.

Same old intellectual weakness and total reliance on the use of terror against the Chinese people by the CCP and its lackeys!

The Chinese Communist Party is obviously an old, tired, witless, corrupt and dying dictatorship. And that is not "nonsense", it is FACT, proven by your weakness and lack of anything to say!

Poor Red Guard, you look SO STUPID in the 21st century!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#57 Nov 25, 2012
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, to the crude traitors and thugs of the CCP, human rights for the Chinese people is "nonsense". They hate the Chinese people, after all.
Same old intellectual weakness and total reliance on the use of terror against the Chinese people by the CCP and its lackeys!
The Chinese Communist Party is obviously an old, tired, witless, corrupt and dying dictatorship. And that is not "nonsense", it is FACT, proven by your weakness and lack of anything to say!
Poor Red Guard, you look SO STUPID in the 21st century!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#58 Nov 25, 2012
andrez lopez

El Paso, TX

#59 Nov 25, 2012
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL wrote:
http://www.savetibet.org/
The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#60 Nov 25, 2012
andrez lopez wrote:
<quoted text>The same old nonsense posting from Canada
Yes, to the crude traitors and thugs of the CCP, human rights for the Chinese people is "nonsense". They hate the Chinese people, after all.

Same old intellectual weakness and total reliance on the use of terror against the Chinese people by the CCP and its lackeys!

The Chinese Communist Party is obviously an old, tired, witless, corrupt and dying dictatorship. And that is not "nonsense", it is FACT, proven by your weakness and lack of anything to say!

Poor Red Guard, you look SO STUPID in the 21st century!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Xi Jinping is a CRIMINAL

Surrey, Canada

#63 Nov 28, 2012
OVERTHROW COMMUNIST PARTY

Surrey, Canada

#64 Dec 9, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yui Hatano, Japanese AV star becomes icon of Ta... 4 hr Johnny L 1
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 14 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 37
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 23 hr Comparable Economies 140
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... Fri RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 40
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Fri RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 10
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Aug 25 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web