Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

seems your HIV virus has penetrated into your brain.
dummy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

is Canada part of USA?
HIV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

Yes, after Tibet and Taiwan, China will think about Vietnam, I am sure hehehehe
It is not surprised for people around the world
luf

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

HIV wrote:
Yes, after Tibet and Taiwan, China will think about Vietnam, I am sure hehehehe
It is not surprised for people around the world
of course you will think this and that ... I don't blame you, you have HIV virus in your brain.
HIV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2008

Judged:

Some Chinese in this forum said that Vietnam is a group of Chinese moving South ( i think he called Vietnamese Yeu or something likes that)
and Chinese conquered and ruled Vietnam from 1st century to 11st century
Why not it is a part of China?
If in 1950, instead of invading Tibet, China invaded Vietnam and now Vietnam should be the same lol

Since: Mar 08

Shenzhen, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

it's really used to be

Since: Nov 07

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

Vietnamese are using the same surnames as Chinese.Their people's Y-chromosomes must come from China.
HIV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2008

bigball wrote:
Vietnamese are using the same surnames as Chinese.Their people's Y-chromosomes must come from China.
Right, that is why I said Vietnam is a province of China
I think Singapore is a part of China too. Singapore's population is made up by more than 75% Chinese. Once, China conquers Vietnam, Singapore is just an hour to reach

LOL
Another Chinese Guy

Shanghai, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, that is why I said Vietnam is a province of China
I think Singapore is a part of China too. Singapore's population is made up by more than 75% Chinese. Once, China conquers Vietnam, Singapore is just an hour to reach
LOL
Singapore is not being ruled by the Chinese Government at all. So it is not. Vietnam is a province of China before Ming dynasty, so it used to be. People in Vietnam are not Han.
OMG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Is it another joke?
HIV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

OMG wrote:
Is it another joke?
Don't you get the joke?
China can invade any country, then it will say that "hundreds years age, that country used to belong to us", " 75% of people in that part of our country are Chinese" or even "China needs it for land and resource "

Hahahaha what a stupid joke huh? But it may become true
OMG

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

HIV, calm down

"hundreds years age, that country used to belong to us"
If you say up to 100 years ago. I still can tell you Vietnam and Japan are not included in China's territory. And if it is history, we could say that: Alaska used to be a part of Russia, right?
So what, it is the truth, but now it belongs to the US. And we could say 100 years ago, British has Hongkong, but now it belongs to China again. That is also a truth. We also could say Rome is the only empire whose territory contains three continents. Many countries around mediterranean sea used to belong to Rome. That is also the truth.

" 75% of people in that part of our country are Chinese"
That is a kind of statistic thing. I think it is not the people say that first. It did by some orgnization who want to know the build up of the population.

"China needs it for land and resource "
So we have it? sign......

Yeah, it seems like it is not a joke now...You misunderstand the meaning included in those sentences. However, if you judge people in that way, then I am not surprised.
Zsari

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

What a country use to be a part of another is never an issue where sovereignty is concerned, nor is it what the Chinese claim of territory is based upon. It is the continuous legal ownership of Tibet ever since 1792 that the Chinese sovereignty over Tibet is hence recognized by the international community. Of course to a crack-head, it is too hard to understand what legal ownership means.
AlcansCollector

Sachse, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Another Chinese Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Singapore is not being ruled by the Chinese Government at all. So it is not. Vietnam is a province of China before Ming dynasty, so it used to be. People in Vietnam are not Han.
Before the Ming dynasty must be the Yuan. It reminds all of us about the giant tide wave, I meant the Tsunami of the Mongols ...

This Tsunami swept vastly all the way from Europe to Asia, of course China was the first victim

So the question is, What do you call the Yuan, were they Chinese or Mongols ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Do you know who was this ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Kublai_Kha...
Juran

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

HIV wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you get the joke?
China can invade any country, then it will say that "hundreds years age, that country used to belong to us", " 75% of people in that part of our country are Chinese" or even "China needs it for land and resource "
Hahahaha what a stupid joke huh? But it may become true
Yes, I agree with you. China can invade any country, but unfortunately never did so. The most recently invaded country is Iraq. I am wondering which country did that.
Juran

Brampton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

HIV wrote:
Some Chinese in this forum said that Vietnam is a group of Chinese moving South ( i think he called Vietnamese Yeu or something likes that)
and Chinese conquered and ruled Vietnam from 1st century to 11st century
Why not it is a part of China?
If in 1950, instead of invading Tibet, China invaded Vietnam and now Vietnam should be the same lol
For your information, I checked a British map in 18th century, a Japanese map in 1908, and a map kept at Harvard Univ. in 1950, they all included Tibet as part of China. It's not "Invading". If US sends its troop to Texas, is that invading?
Kabeer

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

If we go by chinese logic of chromosome and genes then we can say whole world belongs to Ethiopia. Afterall humans came out of that country.

The chinese were beaten back by Vietnam just few decades back. So much for the super power.
Kabeer

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

The nation of Tibet was free until 1950. These chinese just fabricate history. They forget that it was India, Tibet and UK who formalised Mcmohan line. At that point of time, china was not in possesion of Tibet.

Actually china belong to Mongolia because it was mongolia that occupied China and Tibet at the same time. These chinese use this mongolian occupation to justify their assumption that Tibet is part of China.

By that logic, UK occupied US, Australia, India, Canada at the same time so can India claim that US is part of India.
Zsari

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Kabeer wrote:
If we go by chinese logic of chromosome and genes then we can say whole world belongs to Ethiopia. Afterall humans came out of that country.
Funny that the only one who speaks of chromosome and genes here is you. So obviously it is not a Chinese logic but yours.
HIV

Southington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2008

Judged:

Kabeer wrote:
The chinese were beaten back by Vietnam just few decades back. So much for the super power.
Yeah, that is the definition of 'china'. China made from clay, so china is fragile... or easy broken

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 2 min PARAGA 34
The Dream Of Exporting China-Made Cars To The U... 50 min It is so Amazing 22
Chinese officials will buy more electric cars 1 hr It is so Amazing 18
Meat supplier in China scandal has global reach 1 hr the answer 2
China plans railway to India, Nepal borders by ... 1 hr It is so Amazing 5
10 things: Final hours of Flight 17's passengers 1 hr It is so Amazing 4
do chinese girls want black man husband? (Oct '08) 4 hr epep 2,536
•••
•••