CCP is USELESS and DYING

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jan 28, 2014
Just wondering!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CCP are WEAKLINGS

Surrey, Canada

#2 Jan 28, 2014
I mean, why are ALL the 70 million members of the dying Chinese Communist Party so HUMILIATINGLY WEAK?
CCP are WEAKLINGS

Surrey, Canada

#3 Jan 29, 2014
Not ONE of them has the guts to defend their dictatorship!

Not ONE!
CCP are WEAKLINGS

Surrey, Canada

#4 Jan 29, 2014
I issued a challenge, and now, THREE MONTHS LATER all of the CCP members are still still HIDING, cowering and trembling at the thought of frank discussion and accountability.....

Poor China!

What a SAD JOKE of a regime that is run by WEAKLINGS enslaves China!

Poor HUMILIATED CHINA!!!!!!
CCP are WEAKLINGS

Surrey, Canada

#5 Jan 30, 2014
The CCP criminals FEAR PROSECUTION, and so remain in HIDING.....
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jan 30, 2014
Such a system obviously cannot last.......
Celestial

Changsha, China

#7 Jan 31, 2014
You are so stupid and ignorant, the world's most advanced system is what China is using. Get on to yourself man, democracy does not mean anything, and China is not a dictatorship.
You may think western-style democracy is an ideal system, but the reality has proved it wrong. See China's prosperity,rapid economic growth and enhanced comprehensive national strength. Compared with west, China system has many advantages such as effiency, policy stability, wise leadership, etc.
Perhaps most countries in the world are yearning for democracy, but that is only because the west controls public opinion. You can blacken your enemies, even though they are not that nusty.
Alright, I know I don't have to explain so much to you. I can't wake a person who pretends to be asleep.
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#8 Jan 31, 2014
Celestial wrote:
You are so stupid and ignorant, the world's most advanced system is what China is using. Get on to yourself man, democracy does not mean anything, and China is not a dictatorship.
You may think western-style democracy is an ideal system, but the reality has proved it wrong. See China's prosperity,rapid economic growth and enhanced comprehensive national strength. Compared with west, China system has many advantages such as effiency, policy stability, wise leadership, etc.
Perhaps most countries in the world are yearning for democracy, but that is only because the west controls public opinion. You can blacken your enemies, even though they are not that nusty.
Alright, I know I don't have to explain so much to you. I can't wake a person who pretends to be asleep.
WOW!

The statement "China is not a dictatorship" shows just how poorly informed and dishonest you are!

"stability"!!!???

Is the news of the factional battles and purge going on in the dying CCP dictatorship RIGHT NOW something that is hidden from you, or are you just too dumb to understand the obvious?

You sleep, traitor to China, and pretend the CCP criminal regime is something it obviously is not in your "Xi Jinping Chinese Opium Dreams"!

But before you pass out, can you tell us why ALL 70 MILLION MEMBERS OF THE DYING CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY ARE SUCH BIG COWARDS?

Celestial

Changsha, China

#9 Jan 31, 2014
CCP are COWARDS wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
The statement "China is not a dictatorship" shows just how poorly informed and dishonest you are!
"stability"!!!???
Is the news of the factional battles and purge going on in the dying CCP dictatorship RIGHT NOW something that is hidden from you, or are you just too dumb to understand the obvious?
You sleep, traitor to China, and pretend the CCP criminal regime is something it obviously is not in your "Xi Jinping Chinese Opium Dreams"!
But before you pass out, can you tell us why ALL 70 MILLION MEMBERS OF THE DYING CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY ARE SUCH BIG COWARDS?
LOL,I live in China, and I have access to more true information than you, your western media report only bad thing about China, as the case stands, China is increasingly prosperous, and CCP has higher and higher prestige in China. China is more stable than most western countries. Stupid western democracy put you into a quagmire, while China is safe and sound.
Maybe you are one of wretches brainwashed by your absurd press. As in the past you white pigs are stupid and opinionated. You will be sooner and later
destroyed by ignorance.
Celestial

Changsha, China

#10 Jan 31, 2014
Remember, I don't deny democracy, I just laughed at WESTERN democracy. So stupid lol...
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#11 Feb 3, 2014
Celestial wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,I live in China, and I have access to more true information than you, your western media report only bad thing about China, as the case stands, China is increasingly prosperous, and CCP has higher and higher prestige in China. China is more stable than most western countries. Stupid western democracy put you into a quagmire, while China is safe and sound.
Maybe you are one of wretches brainwashed by your absurd press. As in the past you white pigs are stupid and opinionated. You will be sooner and later
destroyed by ignorance.
Yes, your Chinese Communist Party owners FEAR the truth and feed you only crahp lies in a fake media saturated in propaganda!

The whole world knows of your humiliation and LAUGHS AT YOU! Of course you must pretend in order to "save face" and hide your HUMILIATION!

"stability"!!!???

"safe and sound" because half of China is UNDER MILITARY OCCUPATION?

HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh, and your crude CCP-issue racism is just disgusting!

CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#12 Feb 4, 2014
Celestial wrote:
Remember, I don't deny democracy, I just laughed at WESTERN democracy. So stupid lol...
Yeah, you like the DPRK style of fake "democracy", we know....

So, any explanation why ALL 70 MILLION MEMBERS of your dying Chinese Communist Party are TERRIFIED to post a single word in defense of their regime?

Is it because they are all criminal scum and traitors to China as is well-known in the rest of the world?

Or are they just too stupid to say anything?

Or do they FEAR PROSECUTION so much they can only cower in a puddle of their own urine?

Do tell.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#13 Feb 5, 2014
Cute.
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#14 Feb 5, 2014
COWARDICE is "cute"?

Try HUMILIATING for China!
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#15 Feb 5, 2014
If anyone sees a member of the Chinese Communist Party emerge from the toilets they are hiding in, give me a call!

"Flush" them out, if you can!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#17 Feb 6, 2014
I promise!

After all, EVERYONE CAN SEE CLEARLY HOW WEAK YOU ARE!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#18 Feb 6, 2014
Come out, little trembling criminals of the dying CCP!
CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#19 Feb 11, 2014
Come out trembling CCP!

We won't HURT YOU!

CCP are COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#21 Feb 12, 2014
Must be REALLY CROWDED with all the members of the dying Chinese Communist Party dictatorship HIDING in that toilet with you!

The smell must be horrible!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
CCP are BIG FAT COWARDS

Surrey, Canada

#22 Feb 24, 2014
Celestial wrote:
Is THAT why you and all the CCP members are HIDING IN THE TOILET and COWERING in POOLS OF YOUR OWN URINE?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) Wed Jynxie 693
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Aug 23 Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Aug 22 Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Aug 16 Free Tibet 1,705
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
More from around the web