Philippines vows to defend territory, sovereignty

Jun 11, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

The father of the girlfriend of Edward Snowden described the leaker of national secrets as a shy and reserved man with convictions, but said Tuesday he's "still shocked" by the news about him.

Comments
41 - 60 of 94 Comments Last updated Sep 23, 2013
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#42 Jun 17, 2013
chinkyloid wrote:
<quoted text>
but not as low as yours.
Malaysia standard IQ 91 Myanmar 89 Philippines 86
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#43 Jun 17, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stretching the argrument. I have never heard of Philippines sea, only South China Sea. Besides the whole spratly started when one of your guys removed the Chinese sovereignty marker, prompting the Chinese to take action. Before that all fishermen were allowed to fish in South China Sea, now all screwed up, thanks mate.
Moreover isn't Philippines supposed to stick to the treaty of Paris?
The philippines are bunch of barbaric and immoral, they would just pretty much claim everything that they have tiny bitty dust-sized link on, in desperation they would call themself righteous but we all know its not true
TehO

Concord, CA

#44 Jun 17, 2013
chinkyloid wrote:
<quoted text>
malaysia & china? i dont think so...do have any source to prove that those taiwanese syndicate dont operate to those countries you've mention before?
No, I don't have any source that the syndicate operate in Malaysia or China. Also I can't prove the negative unless they do operate there.

All I can see is you have proof that they operate in Philippines.
TehO

Concord, CA

#45 Jun 17, 2013
chinkyloid wrote:
<quoted text>
never heard of philippine sea? you must be absent at that time when your teacher taught that in you elementary class before!!!lol!!! or maybe you also never heard of country named philippines too!!!lol!! just keep on denying bro!!
Correction, never heard of west Philippines sea, only south china sea. The sea to the northa nd east of Philippines is part of Pacific Ocean.
Dr sucks

Saint Paul, MN

#46 Jun 17, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a good IQ to know that you are a fool to keep posting in PH forum. I wouldn't care to post on the Malaysian topix even if they pay me idiot. Idiots have low intellect.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#48 Jun 17, 2013
Dr sucks wrote:
<quoted text>It takes a good IQ to know that you are a fool to keep posting in PH forum. I wouldn't care to post on the Malaysian topix even if they pay me idiot. Idiots have low intellect.
pinoy are very good example of low intellect

Since: Nov 10

Zhengzhou, China

#49 Jun 17, 2013
TehO wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction, never heard of west Philippines sea, only south china sea. The sea to the northa nd east of Philippines is part of Pacific Ocean.
so do I.
it has been named south China sea since Min dynasty, to date, it is more than 400 years.
chinkyloid

United States

#50 Jun 17, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure you're not one of those malaysian with 91 IQ level & not even come close with 86 IQ level too...lol!!!! even chimpzs are snarter than you!!!LOL!!!
Dr sucks

Saint Paul, MN

#51 Jun 17, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
pinoy are very good example of low intellect
You not only have low IQ you're also lunatic. It's so easy to see that.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#55 Jun 17, 2013
ohhh poor filipino, does the truth blows your mind? and are your eyes burning?
Dr sucks

Saint Paul, MN

#56 Jun 17, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
ohhh poor filipino, does the truth blows your mind? and are your eyes burning?
So you have a millions dollar asset and a 10 grand pensions so you're richer stupid gook. Who cares I am not on a rat race anymore and I don't waste time and energy in malaysian or china topix. If you're not such a crazy loony bin. LOL!
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#57 Jun 25, 2013
Can Vietnam's navy beat the Philippine's navy?
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#59 Jun 25, 2013
NO
Deep Blue

Gurnee, IL

#62 Jun 25, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
IQ is synonymous with the game of chess. If your county's IQ is high why can't it produce a world class chess player? The Philippines produces some of the best chess players in ASIA if not the world. Their chess players are on a par with the world's bests. One of them is in the world's top 100.
amc

San Juan, Philippines

#63 Jun 25, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
NO
so, whats your problem? cant make a simple decision based on the facts?
Martin Nuke

Makati, Philippines

#64 Jun 25, 2013
Speaking about Chess what about Rubix Cube which is another kind of intelligence.

Pinoy teen wins Asian Rubik’s cube crown
Karla MaquilingOctober 12, 2012 4:40pm

A 15-year-old Filipino student, Richard Jay Apagar, placed first in the Rubik’s cube challenge at the Asian Rubik’s Cube Championship 2012 in Hong Kong from October 5 to 7.

According to a report on GMA Network’s “News to Go” program, Apagar also placed second in the Megaminx category of the contest.

The report said Apagar brought home HK$6,000 (roughly PHP30,000) as a cash prize after completing the Rubik’s cube challenge at 9.45 seconds.

Thailand’s Nipat Charoenpholphant placed second, finishing in 9.47 seconds, and Weixing Zhang of China won third place in 10.21 seconds.

A third-year high-school student in Manila, Apagar competed with 130 contestants from 14 countries in Asia and Oceania, which are Australia, China, Colombia, France, Hong Kong, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Macau, Mongolia, Taiwan, and Thailand.

Two other Filipinos, Kevin Zerzes Sapo and Simon Lim, competed in the same event.

According to Lester Santos, co-founder of the Philippine Cubers Association, Apagar had previously won a local speedcubing competition, which qualified him for the Asian championship.

Apagar’s trip was sponsored by Toys R’ Us Philippines, a toy store.

Great memory

In a phone interview with GMA News Online, Santos said even though Apagar is fairly new at the speedcubing game, he has great memory when it comes to patterns, and he has “excellent finger tricks.”

In the Philippines, Apagar holds the record in speedcubing at 7.53 seconds.

While Apagar is happy to win the competition, Santos said he is busy catching up on the lessons he missed while away and preparing for another speedcubing event in Pangasinan this weekend.

The Asian Championship is a yearly competition approved by the international organization World Cube Association.

The records made in the Asian competition are accepted as official by the WCA.- VVP/HS, GMA
pinoy people

Sydney, Australia

#66 Jun 25, 2013
we proud of you Pinoy you make pilippines proud
you stand up to the bully
joules

Plano, TX

#67 Jun 25, 2013
Deep Blue wrote:
<quoted text>IQ is synonymous with the game of chess. If your county's IQ is high why can't it produce a world class chess player? The Philippines produces some of the best chess players in ASIA if not the world. Their chess players are on a par with the world's bests. One of them is in the world's top 100.
Number of chess grandmasters
Philippines 17
Malaysia 0
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#69 Jun 26, 2013
Deep Blue wrote:
<quoted text>IQ is synonymous with the game of chess. If your county's IQ is high why can't it produce a world class chess player? The Philippines produces some of the best chess players in ASIA if not the world. Their chess players are on a par with the world's bests. One of them is in the world's top 100.
have any filipino received nobel price may i ask you? this already represent the lack of intelligence among pinoy and their poor mentality accompanied by complexity that leads them no where but path of backwardness
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#70 Jun 26, 2013
joules wrote:
<quoted text>
Number of chess grandmasters
Philippines 17
Malaysia 0
no that is wrong in fact we have quiet a number, with atleast 3 of them achieving the world status

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Japanese government honours war criminals again 1 hr Russian Ainu 15
China continues to send experts, supplies to Eb... 3 hr DiLuWa 5
war japan vs china who will win? (Nov '11) 4 hr Taiwanese 873
Ban Wealthy Chinese from Coming to U.S.A 5 hr Asian LAtin Vibra... 3
Sinopharma.cn scammers 7 hr Services 1
I hope the Chinese Secret Police "takes out" Li... 8 hr McGold 4
Why Chinese girls in UK have sex with black and... 9 hr McGold 13
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••