US Sees China Missile Launch as Test ...

US Sees China Missile Launch as Test of Muscle

There are 2 comments on the Voice of America story from May 16, 2013, titled US Sees China Missile Launch as Test of Muscle. In it, Voice of America reports that:

China's communications and broadcast satellite, the SinoSat-2, aboard a Long March-3B carrier rocket is launched successfully from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in southwest China's Sichuan province, . The U.S. government believes a Chinese missile launch this week was the first test of a new interceptor that could be used to destroy a ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

New China

Zhengzhou, China

#1 May 16, 2013
the rocket was seen by many Chinese at broad different districts in China.
seem uncommon.
It is Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 May 16, 2013
Unless an ICBM is launched and is heading for USA, why are American so concern and suspicious about another satellite rocket launch.

The word used by Voice of America itself is MISCHIEVOUS.

You do not launched a satellite on a missile. ANd they do know the difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film screening highlights Taiwanese struggle fo... 4 hr TW_sugar_daddio 2
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Jun 26 China Sucks 238
Chinese people's eyes Jun 26 Zeta Reticuli 6
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 26 Baba Vanga 1,704
News Chinese Film Week aims to boost cultural links,... Jun 25 Janusz Bugajski 1
White Male Privilege Jun 24 Kenneth 2
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Jun 22 A Fellow Korean S... 39
More from around the web