Why do Asians have inferiority complexes to whites?

Created by Dankovic on Jul 5, 2010

455 votes

Click on an option to vote

small cocks

to feminine

intimidated by white agression

white men screwing Asian women

Scared of white tallness

First Prev
of 82
Next Last
dirty dinks

Portland, OR

#1798 May 15, 2014
you haven't even see your own penis for 15 ys cus of ur fat belly mike,
Juntao

Hong Kong

#1800 Jul 11, 2014
The chinks in this thread are hilarious. Slit-eyed freaks :)
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#1801 Jul 11, 2014
Why is this even a discussion topic when we're already in the "Chinese (or Asian) Century?"

Just learn to adapt, morons.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#1802 Jul 12, 2014
these days in a Province where East has met West... the Chinese dominate

only 10% of the population... the Chinese are 38% of the population of UBC

while whites are 67% of the population but 35% of the UBC population
song chao

Sudbury, Canada

#1803 Jul 13, 2014
white my ass. You crackers have pink skin color should be named as pink
people. You hair is blonde and you eyes are blue you blood are red and you skin color is pink. white my ass
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#1804 Jul 14, 2014
song chao wrote:
white my ass. You crackers have pink skin color should be named as pink
people. You hair is blonde and you eyes are blue you blood are red and you skin color is pink. white my ass
Actually, your southern neighbor is turning brown as we speak.
K_Wenger

Pasadena, CA

#1807 Aug 30, 2014
Dankovic wrote:
<quoted text>
White women are being brainwashed by the Jewiah controlled to media to think it's "cool" or fashionable to screw black guys.
You are wrong. Jew-media only degrades two types of people: the Asian alpha male, and the constant exploitations of WWII Germany. They also like to portray themselves a 'white', that is one of the reasons why Goebbels (Nazi SS officer) denounced all jew media and wanted to start fresh with German-produced film industry.
Today the biggest threat to jews are Asians. The only way to keep them at bay is to use their media powerhouse and portray Asians negatively (male crooks or cooks, and submissive female counterparts). Most Americans are easily influenced by such things advertised by the power of the jew media, and since most Americans are immigrants from foreign countries, they are not as wise/educated to know the real truths bombarded and hidden behind these messages.
There are two kinds of Asian females: the ones you don't often see - like the ones on Asian media (films, music) standing alongside with Asian males. The other are the ones you see everyday in America and some parts of the west and Pacific rim (Australia, Singapore, etc., which in fact are not very enticing to the eyes (and ears). The latter is described below...
Asian females are very self-conscious, meaning they can very easily be let down by the simplest negative affects; things such as looks and shame of one's culture. Therefore they will find a way 'out' to overcome the barrier and their inferiority complex. They seemed to hold firmly into this belief even though a great deal of the interracial-relations go sour and/or abusive - the very excuse they use to rid of the Asian male.
Asian females think 'whiteness' even though most (if not all) of them fail to realize that they are actually dating/marrying jews.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1808 Aug 30, 2014
I don't have an inferiority complex.

I am often accused of having a superiority complex.

I am not an "Asian" or "Chinese American".

I am proud of My Own Race and Nation.

Adolf Hitler did do great things for his own race and nation, but also made many mistakes. The Hollywood Filth must be kept out of China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 82
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Chinks are inferior to us whites 4 hr UWarRaceDoMakeWor... 6
Nanking Massacre is fake (Apr '08) 8 hr McQuan 248
Set aside hate, China's President Xi Jinping sa... 13 hr McQuan 30
Oil prices sink futher 14 hr McQuan 4
why are chinese so selfish and mean? (Oct '11) 17 hr Jason lemley 53
China's mountain hermits seek peace, find joy Wed RayH 1
Beijing to get third airport to reduce congesti... Wed RayH 1
More from around the web