Pak

Singapore, Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2007

I am doing a research paper on the Japanese History Textbook Controversy and I would like your help in filling up my survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx...
It will not take more than 1 min. Thank You

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

In Japan, history text books are white wash. The text books do not present the war crimes and military brutality the Japanese army have committed. The textbooks do not present that when Japan conquered Korea in 1910, The Japanese army were looting cities and killing civilians. The Japanese Textbooks on history do present inaccurate facts and events.
Ainu

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

According to Japanese History Textbook, the western powers started to colonize the world in the 19th century. Japan needed a natural resource to protect our own land, and that's why Japan had colonized Asia and Paciffic. If whites had not tried to colonize the world, Japan would have never colonized them.

Although Asian ignore what whites had done, they always blame only Japan and why? Because Asian are jealous and frustrated to see Japan standing on the same position along with the western powers at that time despite Japan was the same Asian nation. Asian are now provoking Japan in order to calm down such a historical frustration.

In fact, Japan had libeated Asian from the western colonies, and Indian appreciate Japan. But Asian don't and why? Because they cannot never accept Japan's positive actions because of such a jealousy and a frustration.

"Leave Asia Enter Europe" was a slogan to westernize Japan at that time. Fukuzawa Yukichi analized why Asian fell down to be slaves under whites. It was caused by Confucianism. Asian are historically brainwashed by Confucianism, which is telling who's superior or inferior. Asian always care about a small fight and lose everything overall. Asian can't understand it and keep provoking Japan in order to calm down such a historical jealousy or a frustration. Only Japanese understand it and that's why only Japan always makes it.

For example, a lot of Japanese football players belong to European clubs and Japanese football dominates Asia and Pacific (Australia) now. Japanese keep taking a policy of "Leave Asia Enter Europe" and know how to control Asia and Pacific. Japanese don't care at all about Asian provocations from a jealousy and a frustration. If you have such a time to argue with pathetic Asian, you should get close to Europe or America.

Talk is easy. Just do it. Despise and ignore pathetic Asian losers.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Who cares about their textbooks? It bears repeating that they are literally a disappearing people because of incredibly low birth rates.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••