Woman: China police ask to ax White House petition Upset about plans...

There are 20 comments on the May 19, 2013, Vallejo News story titled Woman: China police ask to ax White House petition Upset about plans.... In it, Vallejo News reports that:

But she said she discovered the site does not allow people to remove petitions so she was unable to comply.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#1 May 19, 2013
why can not comply? foolish woman. could she speak English well?
Free TIBET and CHINA

Surrey, Canada

#2 May 21, 2013
Stupid incompetent Communist dictators!

Are they so busy STEALING FROM CHINA that they have no time to do any work?

Even the Ch'ing Dynasty heard petitions, so the Chinese Communist Party is so USELESS NOW it is unable to even do THAT?
CCP are HATED in CHINA

Surrey, Canada

#3 May 21, 2013
New China wrote:
why can not comply? foolish woman. could she speak English well?
If YOU could read, you would discover that such complaints CANNOT be "taken down" in the US.

I assume you are CCP, as trhat would explain your ignorance of the world outside the CCP China slave-state and your general stupidity.

Pretty pathetic when Chinese citizens BEG THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for the justice they KNOW FOR A FACT they can NEVER get in the Chinese Communist Party criminal regime's slave-state!

HUMILIATING!

Chinese citizens on their KNEES begging and kowtowing to Washington because their own government is CORRUPT and USELESS?

HUMILIATING!

This only proves that the only "Chinese Dream" is to ESCAPE the crude dictatorship of the Chinese Communist Party and live FREE in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#4 May 24, 2013
your assumption is wrong. quitely wrong
Im neither ccp, nor memeber of league.

from your point of view, as if not been a ccp, he will not put down his idea or suggestion here?

rediculous.
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#5 May 24, 2013
and which country or gov has no corruption?
show me an example!
CCP are STUPID CLOWNS

Port Moody, Canada

#6 May 24, 2013
New China wrote:
and which country or gov has no corruption?
show me an example!
Are you REALLY so STUPID and DISHONEST you think only fantasies of absolute virtue are to be used for comparison?

Occasional incidents of corruption in many countries, yes, but an ENTIRELY CORRUPT SYSTEM FROM TOP TO BOTTOM under the Chinese Communist Party! Are you REALLY TOO STUPID to see the difference? Or just LYING like a typical Wu Mao scumbag?

Wake up! The Chinese Communist Party is ONE OF THE MOST CORRUPT AND LAWLESS REGIMES ON EARTH!
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#7 May 26, 2013
5mao? shock, where did you learn that chinese character?
that is too low price to worth surfing on the net.
according to today's expense index, 5kuai at least to have a try.

from top to bottom? well, who will be out of it?

Do you know China?
CCP are STUPID CLOWNS

Surrey, Canada

#8 May 27, 2013
"Five kuai"!!!!

For you Chinese Communist Party propagandists?

You lot are OVERPAID NOW at Wu Mao!

I suggest; nothing, but a traitor's end!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#9 May 28, 2013
I havn't yet found any organization has such buget for me now.
I have to pay for myself,

How much do you get paid now?:)
JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE

Surrey, Canada

#10 May 28, 2013
I post out of principle.

You see, I used to live in China and want to help the Chinese people have a normal country. You CCP would not understand.

Good luck exploiting your poorest people and tormenting and murdering your brightest people, "Comrade"!

Enjoy it WHILE IT LASTS!:)

HA HA HA HA!
JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE

Surrey, Canada

#11 May 28, 2013
I post out of conviction because I used to live in China and want to help the Chinese people have a normal country. You Communists would not understand.

Good luck ruthlessly exploiting your poorest people and tormenting and murdering your brightest people, "Comrade"!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!
New China

Zhengzhou, China

#12 May 29, 2013
very nice. I wish you could speak a little chinese as good as your Englsih.

How long and where you live in China? and when to be a canadian?

this suddenly dawn on me, Im curious, what are you living by?
3mao? from...?

if not, How have you ever worried about tomorrow moning's bread?

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#13 May 29, 2013
New China wrote:
5mao? shock, where did you learn that chinese character?
that is too low price to worth surfing on the net.
according to today's expense index, 5kuai at least to have a try.
from top to bottom? well, who will be out of it?
Do you know China?
I am sorry to intrude but that person from Canada you are communicating with is a long time troll of the forum, his/its original screen name was Mirolyuba. Mirolyuba was voted the most obnoxious poster of the forum, if you know him/it enough you will easily find out he is a FLG nut that never based anything on reason or facts. He said he lived in China for a few years but not knowing what Wu Mao is worth, he also said Yellow and Yantzi is the same river, and China has a West Coast. He loves CCP so much that he would call anybody CCP, doesn't matter you are Chinese or you are foreigner, in short, he is nuts, reasoning with him will only be playing piano to a bison. He is probably a loser who's got no life and no friends but rely on this forum for all its entertainment and pleasure......Good luck!

Shanghai, China

#14 May 29, 2013
JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE wrote:
I post out of principle.
You see, I used to live in China and want to help the Chinese people have a normal country. You CCP would not understand.
Good luck exploiting your poorest people and tormenting and murdering your brightest people, "Comrade"!
HA HA HA HA!
Principle? Mirotard? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha Principle somehow doesn't live well with someone who has to answer his own postsin order for the topic to be alive, its pathetic

Shanghai, China

#15 May 29, 2013
I post out of conviction because I used to live in China and want to help the Chinese people have a normal country. You Communists would not understand.
Good luck ruthlessly exploiting your poorest people and tormenting and murdering your brightest people, "Comrade"!
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Your conviction is FLG can cure leukemia, can FLG cure your lunatic behavior and make a normal person out of you?
JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE

Surrey, Canada

#16 May 29, 2013
New China wrote:
very nice. I wish you could speak a little chinese as good as your Englsih.
How long and where you live in China? and when to be a canadian?
this suddenly dawn on me, Im curious, what are you living by?
3mao? from...?
if not, How have you ever worried about tomorrow moning's bread?
I lived in China for several years, in the South. I travelled around the country a lot as well. Sorry, but I have a good knowledge of how your gang works, so no other personal details. Ask your Wu Mao Dang cyberthug pals "OldChina" and "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" why.

So are you BOASTING about how you Communist Party members steal from the Chinese people instead of working? Or shamefully CONFESSING to being a CCP paid internet commentator or "Public Guidance" monkey.

I assume you are a Chinese English Language graduate ripping off the Chinese people by doing Communist Party "work" here while collecting a civil servant's government wage? That's how most of you Wu Mao are paid, isn't it?

Please share. People in the West are interested in the desperate gyrations of the dying spasms of the Chinese Communist Party.

Shanghai, China

#17 May 29, 2013
<quoted text>
I lived in China for several years, in the South. I travelled around the country a lot as well. Sorry, but I have a good knowledge of how your gang works, so no other personal details. Ask your Wu Mao Dang cyberthug pals "OldChina" and "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE" why.
So are you BOASTING about how you Communist Party members steal from the Chinese people instead of working? Or shamefully CONFESSING to being a CCP paid internet commentator or "Public Guidance" monkey.
I assume you are a Chinese English Language graduate ripping off the Chinese people by doing Communist Party "work" here while collecting a civil servant's government wage? That's how most of you Wu Mao are paid, isn't it?
Please share. People in the West are interested in the desperate gyrations of the dying spasms of the Chinese Communist Party.
Tse tse tse, lunatic at its best performance! Did CCP turned down your application to become one and accept bribery or something? or did the local ccp party boss turned down your proposal to make you hate them so much? loser is always a lser you got turned down in china you will be turn down in canada, nobody likes you cuz you are nuts
gengis khan

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 May 30, 2013
No, dozy hoe is absolutely no English language graduate. He is as thick as two short planks, and his English is still worse than that of his teacher, and mentor "uncle" Wombat.
His Hero "uncle" Wombat decided to leave the cess pit he had called home for a couple of yrs, giving as his excuse a pay dispute with his wu mao goons.
He has been writing anti commie china articles in his native Tasmania and Australia ever since. Proving that "hell hath no fury" like a wu mao spurned.
After the Japanese USA and the free world put the squeeze on china I expect Dozy hoe will do the same.
Maybe he will immigrate to a new country like Taiwan where he can vent his fury on his old masters

Shanghai, China

#19 May 30, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
No, dozy hoe is absolutely no English language graduate. He is as thick as two short planks, and his English is still worse than that of his teacher, and mentor "uncle" Wombat.
His Hero "uncle" Wombat decided to leave the cess pit he had called home for a couple of yrs, giving as his excuse a pay dispute with his wu mao goons.
He has been writing anti commie china articles in his native Tasmania and Australia ever since. Proving that "hell hath no fury" like a wu mao spurned.
After the Japanese USA and the free world put the squeeze on china I expect Dozy hoe will do the same.
Maybe he will immigrate to a new country like Taiwan where he can vent his fury on his old masters
Billytard is in love with uncle fargo, did you secretly ask him out and got rejected or something? Isn't it lame talking behind someone back when he is gone? you island midget don't have balls to do anything in front of people, Auzzie and Philipinos the same? Wu mao is your own alzheimer bullshit, nobody can survive on Wu Mao for a living except old fart like you
JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE

Port Moody, Canada

#20 May 30, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Funny, but also so TRUE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
China HIGH SPEED RAIL CIT500 reached 605 kph du... (Jan '14) 3 hr martin 17
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 14 hr WOMDRUNAZIMINDEBD... 317
Western restaurants in China Fri Helen 8809 3
secret military takeover for Walmart closings, ... Apr 23 so good 1
News Applewild School a second home for Chinese stud... Apr 23 BillyBob 15
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Apr 22 martha meathouse 1,686
News Historical issues key to improving China-Japan ... Apr 22 WOMDRUCHAVAMIDEBD... 28
More from around the web