Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

Judged:

what is wrong with hating the filthy commie scum,, it is natural.
The sooner Chinese get rid of this cancer the better.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

gengis khan wrote:
what is wrong with hating the filthy commie scum,, it is natural.
The sooner Chinese get rid of this cancer the better.
You must be feeling DEPRESSED because I missed mentioning your name as one of those HATERS in here!

You HATED the Chinese! You HATED the Korean!

You loved only your unknown RAPIST father, probably uneducated recruits with the Japanese Imperial army cadre who went to Taiwan to kill and rape the women there. You mother was there at the wrong time and the wrong place and so you did not BLAME your unknown RAPIST fathers... more than one and which one hit the target.

SO you have a RAPIST instinct even in here and you HATE everybody and most of all yourself!
gengis khan

Rotorua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be feeling DEPRESSED because I missed mentioning your name as one of those HATERS in here!
You HATED the Chinese! You HATED the Korean!
You loved only your unknown RAPIST father, probably uneducated recruits with the Japanese Imperial army cadre who went to Taiwan to kill and rape the women there. You mother was there at the wrong time and the wrong place and so you did not BLAME your unknown RAPIST fathers... more than one and which one hit the target.
SO you have a RAPIST instinct even in here and you HATE everybody and most of all yourself!
This people, is a typical commie propagandist poster,,
He is paid for each post, Please note his obvious intelligence, and maturity,
these people are the face and the future, of the commie scourge. You can laugh at their childish rantings and ignorance. But still, remember they are backed by the most evil regime ever to be on this earth
Be aware
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
This people, is a typical commie propagandist poster,,
He is paid for each post, Please note his obvious intelligence, and maturity,
these people are the face and the future, of the commie scourge. You can laugh at their childish rantings and ignorance. But still, remember they are backed by the most evil regime ever to be on this earth
Be aware
1. the commie you mentioned which I have no association cannot afford me maybe a slut like you perhaps.

2. Thank you for your observation that you are dealing with more mature and logical posters unlike lowlife like yourself that only post NONSENSE.

3. If I were to enter you into TOP IDIOT COMPETITION, you would easily beat everybody including a 5 year old kid because in the section for being CHILDISH, you top everybody!

4. Ignorance - If I place you in the 2nd last, there will not a everybody below you because you are the DUMBEST of them all!

Gangescunt! Hahahahaha Meanwhile you can continue to HATE your neighbour, your poor poor mother, adore your RAPIST fathers, hate your neighbor, hate the REAL Taiwanese and not a FAKE like yourself! Hahahahah

Beware of FAKE TAIWANESE which is in fact a nip posting under the name of Gangescunt.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Judged:

LOL And Gangescunt thought she is very popular in here as descendant of her unknown rapist fathers who are recruits of the Japanese Imperial army in stationed in Taiwan. That is why she is being DESPISED by the local and look down as the shameful product of the DARK and EVIL INVADER from the North.

She still has the audacity to HATE her poor victimized mother genes. How pathetic can a typical bastard (one with the DNA from the rapist Nips and victimized mother) who fled to NZ gets?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
chinese women and japanese women which is better. 7 min Kenji 5
China criticises Japan's move to expand... 1 hr SHlTWORMKOREADRUGNGUKMUNU 93
The oil rig has to be removed and free passage ... 2 hr Mr Pip 29
Where is the Chinaman Haiyang 981 oil rig now? 3 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 4
The Dream Of Exporting China-Made Cars To The U... 3 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 27
Chinese govt. uses Japan-bashing to bolster its... 3 hr McGold 66
China's navy no longer so inferior to Japan's, ... 5 hr Taiwanese 8
•••
•••