China's Xi harks back to Mao in party...

China's Xi harks back to Mao in party 'cleanup'

There are 5 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jun 19, 2013, titled China's Xi harks back to Mao in party 'cleanup'. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

FBI agents plan a third day of digging Wednesday in suburban Detroit for the remains of former Teamsters union leader Jimmy Hoffa, who disappeared 38 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

OCCUPY TIANNANMEN

Surrey, Canada

#1 Jun 19, 2013
Funny how BANKRUPT OF IDEAS the DYING Chinese Communist Party is!

Such stupid, backward CLOWNS are DOOMED to FAIL!

""This campaign is necessary because the (Communist Party) as a ruling party has been struggling to deal with popular distrust - popular cynical, critical, even confrontational reaction to everything the party says or does," said Ding Xueliang, a Chinese politics expert at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.

He added, however, that the campaign is likely to achieve little in the long term as long as it remains a top-down effort in which the party is expected to police itself. "If they are re-using Mao Zedong-era slogans to deal with today's problems, no matter how much resources are put into the campaign, the outcome will be very tiny," he said.

The party's resistance to political reforms leaves Xi with few options, said Hu Xingdou, a political economist at the Beijing Institute of Technology.

"The best solution to improving the relationship between people and officials is democracy. Let people supervise the government, so they can't abuse their power," Hu said. "But since political reform can't be pushed forward because of strong opposition from vested interest groups, they have to use Mao's tactics instead.""

In other words, GUARANTEED FAILURE glossed over with obsolete propaganda, as usual from the CCP!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
wtvg

Sooke, Canada

#3 Jun 20, 2013
FFUCK CHINA !!!!
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Port Moody, Canada

#4 Jun 21, 2013
wtvg wrote:
FFUCK CHINA !!!!
The Cadres of the Chinese Communist Party are doing that RIGHT NOW!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

#5 Jun 21, 2013
The Mao-style propaganda is underway and the Mao-style mass-murders of Chinese for political terror will soon begin!

Poor, poor China.
OVERTHROW the CCP PIGS

Surrey, Canada

#6 Jun 21, 2013
I imagine the CCP will soon round up unemployed urban graduates (an educated force capable of questioning the CCP regime that must be neutralized) and "send them down to the countryside" to help in the colonization of Xinjiang and Tibet.

Poor China. Another generation squandered to salvage the dying and syphillitic Chinese Communist Party dictatorship for a few more sad years of thievery.

Poor, poor China.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White Male Privilege 5 hr Kenneth 2
Chinese people's eyes 6 hr Kenneth 5
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Jun 22 A Fellow Korean S... 39
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) Jun 22 InTheKnow 110
News China's Xi highlights Serbia trade as Beijing s... Jun 18 Strahd 2
News China to cement ties with Europe, Central Asia ... Jun 17 Jaffer Hussain 4
News Chinese president to start European tour in Serbia Jun 16 Kosovo is Serbia 3
More from around the web