Why do most Chinamen suffer from prem...

Why do most Chinamen suffer from premature ejaculation ?

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Princess of China

Netherlands

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Any logical explanation...???
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#2 Aug 28, 2012
Princess of China wrote:
Any logical explanation...???
In your wetdreams maybe?
I can read

Edinburgh, UK

#3 Aug 28, 2012
It isn't premature ejactulation.

It's just that in Chinese people the semen doesn't have to travel anywhere near as far.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#4 Aug 28, 2012
I can read wrote:
It isn't premature ejactulation.
It's just that in Chinese people the semen doesn't have to travel anywhere near as far.
And there are 1,390,000,000 Chinese just in mainland China alone.
Princess of China

Netherlands

#5 Aug 28, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are 1,390,000,000 Chinese just in mainland China alone.
What an idiot ! No direct correlation....If at all that explains why there are so many Chinamen, for Chinamen can't control their ejaculation and babies result.. hahahahahaha
Princess of China

Netherlands

#6 Aug 28, 2012
I can read wrote:
It isn't premature ejactulation.
It's just that in Chinese people the semen doesn't have to travel anywhere near as far.
That could be one explanation...
Princess of China

Netherlands

#7 Aug 28, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
In your wetdreams maybe?
So tell me Ray, what is your 'staying time'?

one nano second, perhaps...???
Princess of China

Netherlands

#8 Aug 28, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
And there are 1,390,000,000 Chinese just in mainland China alone.
And on second look, your figures are all flawed....

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#9 Aug 28, 2012
Princess of China wrote:
Any logical explanation...???
because your women are too damn ugly, hahahahahaha
Ivan

Kamloops, Canada

#10 Aug 28, 2012
@princess of China take a gun from your drawer and kill yourself pls.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#12 Aug 28, 2012
Ivan wrote:
@princess of China take a gun from your drawer and kill yourself pls.
He's still waiting for another mad man to finish the job.
Alexandre

Heraklion, Greece

#14 Aug 29, 2012
I fcukced a Chinese girl a few years back. Chinese girls have nice smooth baby skin. She had a nice little arr$se and her vagg gina was very tight, even though I must admit my ... is very big (over 10" long, over 1.5" thick). She told she never experienced anything like it with a Chinese guy. Her face was all red and she was rolling her eyes from all the pleasure.
~A~

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#15 Aug 29, 2012
Princess of China wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiot ! No direct correlation....If at all that explains why there are so many Chinamen, for Chinamen can't control their ejaculation and babies result.. hahahahahaha
Yup, another 200 years people like you would be in cages in a zoo in China as near extinction animal

Since: Aug 08

Shanghai, China

#16 Aug 29, 2012
Alexandre wrote:
I fcukced a Chinese girl a few years back. Chinese girls have nice smooth baby skin. She had a nice little arr$se and her vagg gina was very tight, even though I must admit my ... is very big (over 10" long, over 1.5" thick). She told she never experienced anything like it with a Chinese guy. Her face was all red and she was rolling her eyes from all the pleasure.
~A~
Then why she dump you? cuz you spend more than you earn like all your countrymen's been doing?
jamesmk2003

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Aug 29, 2012
I do not know about premature ejaculation but for sure they are too fast in sex. My last place when her husband find out about my affairs I had to move out and now he hates Polish people. Now my new Chinese girl comes down to basement at least once a week and she said her husband weenie is only 5cm (2") and he is too fast.

Since: Aug 12

Changsha, China

#18 Aug 29, 2012
Because most of us masturbate ourselves for watching Japs AVs and dreaming of raping some western white girls or Japs girs.

That's so nice~~~ wooh hoh~~

Since: Aug 12

Changsha, China

#19 Aug 29, 2012
I hate Japan but I like Japanese sex films.

Japan is a big nation for producing ADULT VIDEOS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
exposed

Colorado Springs, CO

#20 Aug 29, 2012
Ivan wrote:
@princess of China take a gun from your drawer and kill yourself pls.
lol, someone's feelings have been hurt :)
exposed

Colorado Springs, CO

#21 Aug 29, 2012
I am Bugger wrote:
I hate Japan but I like Japanese sex films.
Japan is a big nation for producing ADULT VIDEOS.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Have you seen Shigeo Takudo films... A lucky old bastard he is.. Use to remind me of old fargo and his mail order Chinese brides.
careful what u post

Wilmington, DE

#22 Aug 29, 2012
jamesmk2003 wrote:
I do not know about premature ejaculation but for sure they are too fast in sex. My last place when her husband find out about my affairs I had to move out and now he hates Polish people. Now my new Chinese girl comes down to basement at least once a week and she said her husband weenie is only 5cm (2") and he is too fast.
Alexandre wrote:
I fcukced a Chinese girl a few years back. Chinese girls have nice smooth baby skin. She had a nice little arr$se and her vagg gina was very tight, even though I must admit my ... is very big (over 10" long, over 1.5" thick). She told she never experienced anything like it with a Chinese guy. Her face was all red and she was rolling her eyes from all the pleasure.
~A~
eeergh....Too much information.

I don't know why people want to post such things on Topix. It could turn out very nasty for Chinamen like Many names, RayH, dzhou etc. might start cyberstalking them, to have the bigd1ck up their a_sses.:o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vladivostok lures Chinese - many of whom think ... 2 hr just a guy i knew 1
News Sun Yat-sen's 150th birth anniversary marked in... 7 hr Russian Ainu 5
News Analysis: South China Sea ruling has so far fue... Sat Go Blue Forever 3
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Sat Go Blue Forever 109
News China Expands Naval Power to Waters U.S. Dominates (Apr '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 3,286
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Jul 22 Passersby 10
News Take That, Tesla Jul 21 Solarman 1
More from around the web