In China-Japan island clash, a peacef...

In China-Japan island clash, a peaceful diversion

There are 4 comments on the Christian Science Monitor story from Mar 1, 2013, titled In China-Japan island clash, a peaceful diversion. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

The islands known as the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyu in China are seen in this photograph taken on a surveillance plane on Dec.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#1 Mar 1, 2013
We all know that, logically USA must back Japan:

1. Japan is the ally. USA must honor the treaty or look very bad to the world.

2. China is the main and true rival. It is USA's interest to see China undermined and weakened.

China is a real trouble maker with so many enemies surrounding. Clearly China has a real talents to create, then attract more enemies.

That's your problem, fix it or face the world's ganging up against you.
ASIAN LATIN AFRO MID EAST

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
LOOK WHAT I FOUND;

John Stockwell, former CIA official (FROM HIS BOOKS, SPEECHES...

It is the function of the CIA to keep the world unstable, and to propagandize and teach the American people to hate, so we will let the Establishment spend any amount of money on arms.

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2013
John Stockwell, former CIA official (From his books, speeches...)

The CIA had been running thousands of operations over the years... there have been about 3,000 major covert operations and over 10,000 minor operations... all designed to disrupt, destabilize, or modify the activities of other countries... But they are all illegal and they all disrupt the normal functioning, often the democratic functioning, of other societies. They raise serious questions about the moral responsibility of the United States in the international society of nations.

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
I see you our US war mongers/war-for-profiteers trying to incite other nations to wars, you Drgunzet should be ashame of yourself, you inhuman...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) 7 hr Jynxie 693
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Tue Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Aug 22 Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Aug 16 Free Tibet 1,705
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
More from around the web