Resurging Japanese Bushido and Milita...

Resurging Japanese Bushido and Militarism / Fascism

Posted in the China Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MT Chan

Canada

#1 Jan 4, 2014
What about the past and recent trend of Japanese Bushido and militarism?

As a result Bushido and Japanese fascism, invasion and massacres were committed by Japanese.

For example. Nanking Massacre and killing in many locations, including in Hong Kong during Japanese occupation

(Link_http://www.topix.com/for um/world/china/T0SFSBF6745PPPD TH).

Ten million Chinese people were killed directly by Japanese invaders, and another 26 million Chinese died indirectly.

Japanese invaders never feel sorry for their own war crimes and many people such as Shinzo Abe try to whitewash their own wrongdoings in the past and to justify the re-surge of Japanese militarism/fascism.

Lets look at the casualties in Southeast Asian countries as a result of Japanese war crimes:

- Indonesia - 4 million died;
-Vietnam - more than 2 million;
- Philippines - 1.11 million,
- Burma - 300,000,
- Singapore - 150,000
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Jan 4, 2014
Japan helped Indonesia defeat the Dutch and gain independence so why should Indonesia hate Japan.Indonesia views the Japanese influence very positively actually Indonesians are the most pro Japanese in the world .
AAA

Sandy, UK

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
Japan helped Indonesia defeat the Dutch and gain independence so why should Indonesia hate Japan.Indonesia views the Japanese influence very positively actually Indonesians are the most pro Japanese in the world .
Stupid...those Japanese who stayed were only in tiny minority, just a handful, and the choices were either go home in disgrace, to be killed by the locals/Dutch for pass atrocities, do a self service seppuku or maintain the last bit of dignity by joining the local guerrilla against the dutch which among them also include Indonesians of Chinese origin. BTW, those who did stayed behind and their descendants, all assimilated into Indonesian society, much like the Chinese. They identify themselves as Japanese less than they think they are Indonesians.
This is a prime example of trying to lobby a good thing out of thousands of evil deeds by the Japs. Try harder next time.
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#4 Jan 4, 2014
There is monuments of Japanese heroes in Indonesia . The Indonesians despise the Chinese because the Chinese staged a coup in order to turn Indonesia into a communist country .
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#5 Jan 4, 2014
After the war with the Dutch ended the Japanese soldiers could have left but decided to remain in Indonesia and help build up the country .
Purple

Parramatta, Australia

#6 Jan 4, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
After the war with the Dutch ended the Japanese soldiers could have left but decided to remain in Indonesia and help build up the country .
The Japanese wanted to rule Indonesia then conquered Australia. Your perverted hatred of the Chinese has made you think irrationally. You are simply silly.
Purple

Parramatta, Australia

#7 Jan 4, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
The Japanese fought and killed all the way to Indonesia just to help build the country? The Japanese fought to grab lands. What are those Indonesians to them? You don't know the Japanese at all. They don't like other races. Your logic is amazing! Very naive?
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#8 Jan 4, 2014
Bushido bull shit my ass. It's going to end the same way as last time, this time with Chinese Nukes.
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#9 Jan 4, 2014
Purple wrote:
<quoted text>
The Japanese fought and killed all the way to Indonesia just to help build the country? The Japanese fought to grab lands. What are those Indonesians to them? You don't know the Japanese at all. They don't like other races. Your logic is amazing! Very naive?
The Japanese hate war, all they want is peace but China does not want peace all China wants is revenge for centuries of humiliation .The Japanese never ever hated Indonesians ,its the Chinese that hate other Asians .
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#10 Jan 4, 2014
The Japanese defended Indonesia from Western occupation . At that time Japan was the only Asian country that had the strength to take on the Western colonialists
Purple

Parramatta, Australia

#11 Jan 4, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
The Japanese defended Indonesia from Western occupation . At that time Japan was the only Asian country that had the strength to take on the Western colonialists
Of course the Japanese "defended" Indonesia, because they wanted Indonesia for themselves. My God! Think and think, my friend. Without the Chinese in Indonesia, it would have no economy.
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#12 Jan 4, 2014
Purple wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course the Japanese "defended" Indonesia, because they wanted Indonesia for themselves. My God! Think and think, my friend. Without the Chinese in Indonesia, it would have no economy.
The last time I checked the Chinese are scared to call themselves Chinese in Indonesia fearing they would be b*tch slapped Lol! China can't do without Indonesias coal,oil and gas that's why Indonesias economy is doing well Lol!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#13 Jan 5, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>The last time I checked the Chinese are scared to call themselves Chinese in Indonesia fearing they would be b*tch slapped Lol! China can't do without Indonesias coal,oil and gas that's why Indonesias economy is doing well Lol!
stop....

Happy to be Chinese in Indonesia

As Indonesia's economy has recently boomed, ethnic Chinese have again been big winners. "They're overwhelmingly middle class or above, so they are benefiting disproportionately," Purdey says. "If there is an economic crisis, that could be the next test," she adds.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Southeast_Asia/M...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#14 Jan 5, 2014
Old wealth reborn in new Indonesia
By Megawati Wijaya

JAKARTA - More than a decade after the downfall in 1998 of former Indonesian strongman Suharto, and despite myriad economic reforms aimed at narrowing a yawning wealth gap and creating a more level business playing field, politically connected conglomerates maintain an outsized influence over Southeast Asia's largest economy.

- Economic reforms were introduced to steer the economy away from the past oligarchic arrangements established under Suharto's New Order regime and to shift assets and preferential attention away from the conglomerates to small and medium enterprises. Many conglomerates, however, underwent painful restructuring and have since managed to rebuild their financial strength and dominant market positions.

- "The political landscape has changed - but the changes have not been deep enough to alter the very characteristics of the system that once brought the conglomerates into being," said Christian Chua, University of Frankfurt lecturer and writer of Chinese Big Business in Indonesia: The State of Capital.

- "Traditional Indonesian conglomerates, mainly of Chinese descent, benefited from the established network between overseas Chinese network in Indonesia, the rest of Southeast Asia, and Greater China [China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan]," Bashwir said. "As China continues to rise, this Chinese network will continue to benefit them."
AAA

Sandy, UK

#15 Jan 5, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
That was the fcuking excuse when Japs embarked on the mission to conquer the whole Asia and in the process carried countless massacres. Yes, colonization was bad but I don't any of the western occupations killed so many people, and the manner in which Japs killed was just sadistic and cruel beyond any imagination.

Like I said, the more you just to justify Japs' atrocities, it makes me want to side with the yanks on their account of nuking Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Previously I am under the belief that was unnecessary, but I see it as the best thing uncle sam had done so far, totally brilliant idea
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#16 Jan 5, 2014
America could not defeat Japan so America came up with a cowardly strategy and that was to nuke every woman and child in Japan to end the war . If China supports American genocide against innocent Japanese woman and children then why should we care if Chinese woman were used as comfort woman ?
AAA

Sandy, UK

#17 Jan 5, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
America could not defeat Japan so America came up with a cowardly strategy and that was to nuke every woman and child in Japan to end the war . If China supports American genocide against innocent Japanese woman and children then why should we care if Chinese woman were used as comfort woman ?
That is why I think you japs are so pathetic when it comes to 20th century history, you are not even taught WWII history because they were ommited in your text book. Of all the atrocities japs had committed on Asian countries, particularly Korea and china, Chiang kai shek was still unwilling to support Americans' proposal of nuking you japs. But then who was china to tell american not to, uncle sam was more worried you guys will surrender to the Russian first, so the race is on and nuking japs was the fastest way to attain a surrender. Of course I wasn't aprove of that despite the cruelty you japs shown to British PoW. Brits , although committed lots of wrongs during colonial times, were never as cruel as you japs. Now that you even insult comfort women despite killing and abusing them shows that yanks were right, you japs are sub human and deserved to be mutants or madam butterfly.
Ottoman

Cheyenne, WY

#18 Jan 5, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I think you japs are so pathetic when it comes to 20th century history, you are not even taught WWII history because they were ommited in your text book. Of all the atrocities japs had committed on Asian countries, particularly Korea and china, Chiang kai shek was still unwilling to support Americans' proposal of nuking you japs. But then who was china to tell american not to, uncle sam was more worried you guys will surrender to the Russian first, so the race is on and nuking japs was the fastest way to attain a surrender. Of course I wasn't aprove of that despite the cruelty you japs shown to British PoW. Brits , although committed lots of wrongs during colonial times, were never as cruel as you japs. Now that you even insult comfort women despite killing and abusing them shows that yanks were right, you japs are sub human and deserved to be mutants or madam butterfly.
The South East Asian countries are not complaining but South Korea and China are still wining like little babies .
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#19 Jan 5, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>The South East Asian countries are not complaining but South Korea and China are still wining like little babies .
why are japs such loudmouths?

as the USA still colonizes your homeland...

probably would not be around right now... if the USA did not protect you..

your country had its chance to become no1 economy in the world

then you let the americans fcuk you over once again with the Plaza Accord

just like they have to keep their soldiers in their bases to protect your people from them...

these days your country is dying... the population is expected to drop from 127 million to under 100 million in 2050

the population over 65 is expected to go above 40%

the west decided to help Japan Militarize and Industrialize in the 1800s

and your country hasnt done sheit since...
Joel

Lane Cove, Australia

#20 Jan 5, 2014
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, those evil jap were worst than animals. Even animals do not did that cruel things to their own kinds like the evil murderous jap to mankind. I hope that they have changed for the better not worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 8 hr Ainu 326
Why do chinese girls like to marry filipino men? (Sep '13) Fri going thru 23
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... Thu slumdog india 19
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Thu IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 30 Raj 1,690
News China's Great Wall 'is disappearing' Jun 29 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
Poll China + Pakistan vs. India + Russia, who WINS? (May '13) Jun 29 Raj Chanani 881
More from around the web