Chinese stops buying Jap cars
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#23 Oct 7, 2012
You might be right, 2 cents may be a flip.
hal

Parksville, Canada

#24 Oct 7, 2012
Good. Those millions of Chinese workers who are employed by Japanese companies should all quit their jobs then. The factories can go to Vietnam or somewhere else more appreciated. China makes it's money from selling stuff to the west. Time to turn the taps off.
STAND TALL

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Oct 7, 2012
Edison wrote:
<quoted text>He is a flip.
Why is everyone so ashamed of revealing their race? They think everyone will look down on them.

“Hello everyone!”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#27 Oct 7, 2012
STAND TALL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is everyone so ashamed of revealing their race? They think everyone will look down on them.
I think they are proud of who they are. Very high IQ people they are, indeed. They just don't want their ancestors to raise from their tombs because someone mentions their names and talk ill about them in this forum. What do you think?
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#28 Oct 7, 2012
Big brother is not only watching. He is participating.
Concerned_

Anonymous Proxy

#29 Oct 8, 2012
Oh I love it. China stop buying Japanese cars. Meaning chinks will be roaming the streets looking for jobs pretty soon. China should stop buying anything from abroad and see what happens to chinks economy. Keep up the good job China.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#30 Oct 8, 2012
Concerned_ wrote:
Oh I love it. China stop buying Japanese cars. Meaning chinks will be roaming the streets looking for jobs pretty soon. China should stop buying anything from abroad and see what happens to chinks economy. Keep up the good job China.
No, you stupid NIP. Chinese have stopped buying Jap cars, but the sales of U.S. and EU cars went up in China.
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#31 Oct 8, 2012
And there's a huge labor shortage in China. So, if Chinese workers quick working for the Japs, they just work for the U.S. and EU auto plants down the street.
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#32 Oct 9, 2012
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you stupid NIP. Chinese have stopped buying Jap cars, but the sales of U.S. and EU cars went up in China.
Rayhole you silly funny boy.
The Japanese pissed you commie's off big time,,. so rent a mobs go out and kill a Honda, torture a Toyota, maim a Mazda, great, makes you Nazi commie's look so sophisticated, but,,
This is nothing to how the American's are gonna piss you off very soon,, so better practise to smash up all american cars too.
Then,, pretty sure the Danes and the French gonna piss you Nazi's
off again like last time,, so smash all their products PLZZZZZZZZZ.
and now slimy little rayhole,, I hear the HKese are getting 1000,s of British flags sent out from the UK,, yes,, you already know about that dont you. So, better start smashing up all those Rolls Royces. lool...
by the way,, ask your friend "olde China" to stay indoors plz
RayH

Shenzhen, China

#33 Oct 9, 2012
bll wrote:
<quoted text>
Rayhole you silly funny boy.
The Japanese pissed you commie's off big time,,. so rent a mobs go out and kill a Honda, torture a Toyota, maim a Mazda, great, makes you Nazi commie's look so sophisticated, but,,
This is nothing to how the American's are gonna piss you off very soon,, so better practise to smash up all american cars too.
Then,, pretty sure the Danes and the French gonna piss you Nazi's
off again like last time,, so smash all their products PLZZZZZZZZZ.
and now slimy little rayhole,, I hear the HKese are getting 1000,s of British flags sent out from the UK,, yes,, you already know about that dont you. So, better start smashing up all those Rolls Royces. lool...
by the way,, ask your friend "olde China" to stay indoors plz
I'm waiting for the day when they start stringing up the "Tai Du" (Taiwan Poison).
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#35 Oct 9, 2012
Rayhole
have to admit, you do have the upper hand over the mighty Japaneses.
I mean, you can smash their cars, their electronic products. their resturants, etc
but there is nothing that is commie chinese and of value in Japan for them to do the payback.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
bll

Timaru, New Zealand

#36 Oct 9, 2012
is there?
hirohitodickhead

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#37 Dec 27, 2013
ALL CHINESE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE BLOOD OF CHINESE SHOULD NEVER BUY JAPANESE PRODUCT AS LONG AS POSSIBLE, KOREAN PRODUCT AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT SUBSTITUTE ARE AVAILABLE BROADLY, JAPANESE ROBED OUR TERRITORY
japashole

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#38 Dec 27, 2013
I never buy any japanese products at all, I dont buy sony but samsung, led tv not toshiba but LG, and mobile phone HTC not sony, and my cars all chevrolet or hyundai, practically no japanese products at all, even my rice cookers and kitchen utensils mostly made in china, the japanese actually already made lost from me about hundreds of thousand from my spending without japanese products
Taiwanese

Lane Cove, Australia

#39 Dec 27, 2013
bll wrote:
is there?
Yes there is a sick man of Asia called gengis khan and vll. ni ma de ri ben gui zi. Go and commit hara kiri in line with the criminal Abe and Aso. No wonder these criminals are so hated around the globe for their thieving and raping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yui Hatano, Japanese AV star becomes icon of Ta... 11 hr Johnny L 1
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 21 hr RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 37
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Sat Comparable Economies 140
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... Fri RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 40
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Fri RESISTANCE IS FUTILE 10
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Aug 25 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web