China, Russia in largest-ever joint naval drills

There are 11 comments on the Jul 2, 2013, Navy Times story titled China, Russia in largest-ever joint naval drills. In it, Navy Times reports that:

China will join Russia later this week for its largest-ever naval drills with a foreign partner, underscoring deepening ties between the former Cold War rivals along with Beijing's desire for closer links with regional militaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Navy Times.

Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#1 Jul 2, 2013
Win win situation, China needs Russia's weapons and Russia need China money.
lct

Beijing, China

#2 Jul 2, 2013
in Japan sea.
gengis khan

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Jul 2, 2013
lct wrote:
in Japan sea.
Japan sunk the Russian navy 100yrs ago. So, do you think they will sink the Russian and Chinese commie navy tomorrow?'

Hmm,, food for thought
lct

Beijing, China

#4 Jul 2, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Japan sunk the Russian navy 100yrs ago. So, do you think they will sink the Russian and Chinese commie navy tomorrow?'
Hmm,, food for thought
read your news. they are 'rotating' together with americans to philippine.

i told you be good at raising cows. but you seemed good at nothing.
Taiwanese

Lane Cove, Australia

#5 Jul 2, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm,, food for thought
ni ma de ri ben gui zi gengis khan. Now you little japanese devil is confessing of your hideous japanese ancestry and crime against humanity. I knew it all along that you are a jap thief and criminal. You have no shame left in you , still boasting of your criminal ancestor's atrocities and evil deeds. All of these japanese war criminals i including you should be tried in world court and sent to jail. You are even worst than the Nazi.

ni ma de ri ben gui zi

anata wa nihon bologo des.
Vasiliy Terkin

Podolsk, Russia

#6 Jul 3, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm,, food for thought
COnsidering capabilities of Russian and Japaneese navy I think it`s very unlikely. Nuclear attack summarimes would destroy Japaneese fleet easily.
gengis khan

Auckland, New Zealand

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Vasiliy Terkin wrote:
<quoted text>
COnsidering capabilities of Russian and Japaneese navy I think it`s very unlikely. Nuclear attack summarimes would destroy Japaneese fleet easily.
That is what they said 100yrs ago
Vasiliy Terkin

Podolsk, Russia

#8 Jul 3, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what they said 100yrs ago
100 years ago nuclear weapons didn`t exist.
One attack submarine can easily all Japaneese navy, one stratagical submarine can oblitarate Japan from the earth.
It`s better for small crossed eyed people not to screw up with the Russian bear.
Surrey Canada

North Point, Hong Kong

#9 Jul 3, 2013
Russia own hokaido
gengis khan

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Jul 3, 2013
Vasiliy Terkin wrote:
<quoted text>
100 years ago nuclear weapons didn`t exist.
One attack submarine can easily all Japaneese navy, one stratagical submarine can oblitarate Japan from the earth.
It`s better for small crossed eyed people not to screw up with the Russian bear.
better not for the old bear to cross with the Japanese, otherwise he might get screwed till his eyes look like saucers,,lool
Vasiliy Terkin

Podolsk, Russia

#11 Jul 3, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
better not for the old bear to cross with the Japanese, otherwise he might get screwed till his eyes look like saucers,,lool
Are you talking about Japaneese POW which toiled in USSR 11 years after Japaneese army was destroyed by Russia in China? Want more? Come and try to get your Kurils losers. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do Nepalese hate Indians? (Aug '13) 14 hr Indian guy 163
EXPOSED! Official Documents Show Walmart Connec... Sat so good 1
China HIGH SPEED RAIL CIT500 reached 605 kph du... (Jan '14) Sat martin 17
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Sat WOMDRUNAZIMINDEBD... 317
Western restaurants in China Apr 24 Helen 8809 3
secret military takeover for Walmart closings, ... Apr 23 so good 1
News Applewild School a second home for Chinese stud... Apr 23 BillyBob 15
More from around the web