Iran cautions China oil giant over pr...

Iran cautions China oil giant over project delay

Posted in the China Forum

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#2 Apr 26, 2014
they better....

only Russia and China... is keeping Israel from nuking Iran back into the stone age...

dumb low IQ muslim ape

what the hell are you doing in america right now?

you should be stoning a woman to death for getting raped by one of your muslim men who can control themselves unless your women are dressed head to toe
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#3 Apr 26, 2014
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
they better....
only Russia and China... is keeping Israel from nuking Iran back into the stone age...
dumb low IQ muslim ape
what the hell are you doing in america right now?
you should be stoning a woman to death for getting raped by one of your muslim men who can control themselves unless your women are dressed head to toe
You are confusing a Turk with an Arab Chink ! Arabs stone woman not Turks and don't you chinks have a Japanese company to loot ?

Since: Feb 14

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#5 Apr 26, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>You are confusing a Turk with an Arab Chink ! Arabs stone woman not Turks and don't you chinks have a Japanese company to loot ?
All religious, no all muslims are rotten through the core, arab, turks, no they all the same, dirty muslims killing slaugthering for nothingness.
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#6 Apr 26, 2014
Elixz wrote:
<quoted text>
All religious, no all muslims are rotten through the core, arab, turks, no they all the same, dirty muslims killing slaugthering for nothingness.
The Japanese think your the cancer in Asia chink .

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#7 Apr 26, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>The Japanese think your the cancer in Asia chink .
Shut up dity Indian muslim scum. You do not even know what cancer is.
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#8 Apr 26, 2014
Elixz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up dity Indian muslim scum. You do not even know what cancer is.
Cancer is something that causes problems in Asia which is you chink .

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#9 Apr 26, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Cancer is something that causes problems in Asia which is you chink .
I have contributed my free time on helping People like get education and teach them about the real world, you Call that cancer?

What have you done for asia, or rather the world? Nothing that is a greater treat then you can imagine, but once you og lose you'll infect others With Your nonesense, forget cancer you're a lose virus which causes human dispair.
AAA

London, UK

#10 Apr 26, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>Cancer is something that causes problems in Asia which is you chink .
Cancer is everywhere in the world, not just Asia, actually more in Europe and America. It is an illness associated with affluent eating culture, like milk, meat etc. It won't be common in vege eating Indians.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#11 Apr 26, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
<quoted text>You are confusing a Turk with an Arab Chink ! Arabs stone woman not Turks and don't you chinks have a Japanese company to loot ?
you muslim terrorist are all the same

nothing but low IQ KORAN thumpers
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#12 Apr 26, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
^ no shame... and a LOW IQ turk... as the USA is the champion for killing muzzies like you

LOL
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#13 Apr 27, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
You see Not even Iran trusts those Chinks
That is because your IQ is so LOW you failed to understand the message.

1. BEGGARS like Iran thinks they have a choice.

2. Imagine the consequences if China side with USA. Iran as a sovereignty state will not be much different from Iraq.

3. Today Iran has to call on a lot of BLUFF to keep Israel and USA from attacking her that many RETARD like you fail to see, your protector is in fact China. China keep reminding the rest about complying to international law. Both Iran and USA are well known to be LAW BREAKERS.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#14 Apr 27, 2014
If Russia's GASPROM and China signed an agreement to build the gas pipeline to China and India by this month...

China can ANTE by offering USD30 per barrel to Iran, poker face Iran will have 2 choices.

1. Sell it to China.

2. Or call it a BLUFF by serving it to the Iranian as a IRAN DELIGHT.

3. anyway with the entries of ALTERNATIVE ENERGIES, the fate of amny camel riding nations may be over and they will have to resort to guarding water well instead.
Ottoman

Herndon, VA

#15 Apr 27, 2014
I hear the sanctions on Iran are slowly being lifted so I don't think China can take advantage of Iran anymore .
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Apr 27, 2014
Ottoman wrote:
I hear the sanctions on Iran are slowly being lifted so I don't think China can take advantage of Iran anymore .
You heard once again. You heard WRONG!

Come back again when it happen?

Iran is an enemy of Israel and USA will see to it that it will never happen!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese media outlet uses racial slur at US envoy (Feb '14) 8 min Shucks 2
BRICS to work together at G20, WTO (Mar '12) 16 hr Raj Chanani 3
Are Chinese The Smartest Race? (Sep '12) 18 hr Oiwin 216
USA lies to Cover Up Fri USA hacks own allies 1
US spies on Japan government and companies Fri Yakult 1
The most fact that discrimination is everywhere... Fri cocoalot 1
News Some Chinese Grandparents Are Making Their Gran... Thu pantiago 1
More from around the web