Cultured Vulture

Central District, Hong Kong

#1 Feb 6, 2010
fuckee! fuckee!! until you are dead
INK

Ermington, Australia

#2 Feb 6, 2010
BSA/Ma Boo Hy
This perverted post has been referred to Topix for appropriate action.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#3 Jul 17, 2011
Cultured Vulture wrote:
??
SpongeBob

Saint Catharines, Canada

#4 Jul 17, 2011
Cultured Vulture wrote:
Due to the over-populated phenomenon of Red China, there must be severe shortage of Mental Institutions...Otherwise, these type of patients must be confined and well taken care of by...Medical staffs! Ka....ching. Aahhahahahahaa!
VC Spongebob is n IDIOT

Penang, Malaysia

#5 Jul 17, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the over-populated phenomenon of Red China, there must be severe shortage of Mental Institutions...Otherwise, these type of patients must be confined and well taken care of by...Medical staffs! Ka....ching. Aahhahahahahaa!
In his state of CONFUSION after consuming to many dog meat given by his GAY VC partner Madame "That is a french" Cow Dung.

VC Spongebob is forced to deal with the REALITY of the tur America.

Fact:
When white Supremacy see a VC like you, he only see a Southern Chinks... So you will be not be SPARED!

Story:
Spongebob: But I am not a Chink!

White: Then why arent you white?

Spongebob: I am not a Chink. I am a VeeNamese?

White: What is the different? That even worst, the VC killed our brother in NAM, let put his head into a bag filled with rats like they did to our brothers.

In HEAVEN: St Peter. Why are you here?
Spongebob: I discovered the truth too late!
St Peter: I am not talking about that, all VC are created STUPID we know that! Why is a VC like you trying to pass thru the gate to Heaven?
Zap.... Spongebon was in a HELL - his paradise hell the Foxhole..
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#6 Aug 5, 2011
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Due to the over-populated phenomenon of Red China, there must be severe shortage of Mental Institutions...Otherwise, these type of patients must be confined and well taken care of by...Medical staffs! Ka....ching. Aahhahahahahaa!
In Canada he would be treated for free. There are hospitals for those.
HJT

New York, NY

#7 Aug 6, 2011
The taxpayers pick up the tab. Nothing is free.
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

#8 Aug 6, 2011
every body pays taxes in the USA. But healthcare is still private and not free.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 6, 2013
the examiner wrote:
every body pays taxes in the USA. But healthcare is still private and not free.
ObamaCare now. Still private but compulsory. Govt will help poor people to pay for their healthcare
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#10 May 30, 2014
VC Spongebob is n IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>
In his state of CONFUSION after consuming to many dog meat given by his GAY VC partner Madame "That is a french" Cow Dung.
VC Spongebob is forced to deal with the REALITY of the tur America.
Fact:
When white Supremacy see a VC like you, he only see a Southern Chinks... So you will be not be SPARED!
Story:
Spongebob: But I am not a Chink!
White: Then why arent you white?
Spongebob: I am not a Chink. I am a VeeNamese?
White: What is the different? That even worst, the VC killed our brother in NAM, let put his head into a bag filled with rats like they did to our brothers.
In HEAVEN: St Peter. Why are you here?
Spongebob: I discovered the truth too late!
St Peter: I am not talking about that, all VC are created STUPID we know that! Why is a VC like you trying to pass thru the gate to Heaven?
Zap.... Spongebon was in a HELL - his paradise hell the Foxhole..
Cow Dung ?
cong viet

Beaverton, OR

#11 May 30, 2014
the examiner wrote:
<quoted text>
In Canada he would be treated for free. There are hospitals for those.
he was raped by cambodians, lost his mind...
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#12 May 30, 2014
cong viet wrote:
<quoted text>
he was raped by cambodians, lost his mind...
Maybe. and maybe by his girl friend "blue Ink" or something like that.
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#13 May 31, 2014
HJT wrote:
The taxpayers pick up the tab. Nothing is free.
I LIKE that! Here is an intelligent man. A chink look-aliked, but not a..chink should be treated with respect. Feed him, take care of him and...pay him. He wouldn't be subject to HEAD TAXES and..EXCLUSION ACT because he is....Vietnamese. No wonder he wouldn't be experienced with sweat shops in the name of Chink restaurants in downtown of North America cities. Wahahahahaha!
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#14 May 31, 2014
McGold wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe. and maybe by his girl friend "blue Ink" or something like that.
..Where is....PAMELA IN RED of chink topix years ago????? Couldn't be red no more in chink land. One skinny girl for one thousand sex-hungry chinkman, it would turn out...PAMELA IN BLUE WITH TONS OF BRUISES, if survived. Get out of chink land fast, girl. Wahahahahahha!
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#15 May 31, 2014
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>..Where is....PAMELA IN RED of chink topix years ago????? Couldn't be red no more in chink land. One skinny girl for one thousand sex-hungry chinkman, it would turn out...PAMELA IN BLUE WITH TONS OF BRUISES, if survived. Get out of chink land fast, girl. Wahahahahahha!
Pamela in Red?
she hangs around with William Hung. William Hung .. wow ..she bangs ..
abc

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jun 1, 2014
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>No wonder he wouldn't be experienced with sweat shops in the name of Chink restaurants in downtown of North America cities. Wahahahahaha!
Then why don't you viet parasites have a viet- town of your own?

Why do you need to set up your shops and businesses inside a Chinatown?

It's because like the Pinoys, you Viets are vultures who need others to give you a free ride. On your own, your kind is nothing other than bottom feeders.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 5, 2014
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Then why don't you viet parasites have a viet- town of your own?
Why do you need to set up your shops and businesses inside a Chinatown?
It's because like the Pinoys, you Viets are vultures who need others to give you a free ride. On your own, your kind is nothing other than bottom feeders.
In the past Westerners called every one in Asia Chinese and they reserved (set up) small specific areas in their town city for those people to live and do business and called them China towns. Actually, a typical China town is just a couple of streets about 400 to 1000 meters long.
Many Asian people live and work there and not just Chinese. The Chinese didn't build the town. The Chinese don't own nor operate it either. Business men own the shops that they have paid for.
In Asia, there are China towns too. But this time people don't mistake Chinese with other Asian peoples. It's just an area where most Chinese choose to live and work.
McGold

Montréal, Canada

#19 Feb 16, 2015
-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past Westerners called every one in Asia Chinese and they reserved (set up) small specific areas in their town city for those people to live and do business and called them China towns. Actually, a typical China town is just a couple of streets about 400 to 1000 meters long.
Many Asian people live and work there and not just Chinese. The Chinese didn't build the town. The Chinese don't own nor operate it either. Business men own the shops that they have paid for.
In Asia, there are China towns too. But this time people don't mistake Chinese with other Asian peoples. It's just an area where most Chinese choose to live and work.
Most China towns became China town naturally. Because whereever there are Chinese, Westerners move out and stay as far away as possible. As time went by, more and more Chinese moved in and those places became China towns because more than 90 percent of the people living there are Chinese. So the Westerners call those areas China towns. As for the Chinese themselves, they didnt have a "country" per se. They had a mandate of heaven that ruled over a vast area that they called emperor. Every inch of land belonged to the mandate of heaven and his dynasty and not to the people. Remember, the Chinese had no notion of "country" or "nation". For some obscure reason, the Chinese chose to call those China towns "Tang" town instead of Qing" town or "Ming" town. That's is strange.
McQuan

London, UK

#20 Feb 16, 2015
McGold wrote:
<quoted text>
Most China towns became China town naturally. Because whereever there are Chinese, Westerners move out and stay as far away as possible. As time went by, more and more Chinese moved in and those places became China towns because more than 90 percent of the people living there are Chinese. So the Westerners call those areas China towns. As for the Chinese themselves, they didnt have a "country" per se. They had a mandate of heaven that ruled over a vast area that they called emperor. Every inch of land belonged to the mandate of heaven and his dynasty and not to the people. Remember, the Chinese had no notion of "country" or "nation". For some obscure reason, the Chinese chose to call those China towns "Tang" town instead of Qing" town or "Ming" town. That's is strange.
Talking to yourself again....told you this will make it even more obvious as you try so hard to prove McGold <> TheExam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Chinese Barbaric? (Nov '07) Aug 24 Jynxie 693
many filipina are slut, cheap, backstabber and (Jul '13) Aug 23 Poscer 17
United States Crushes China in 2016 Summer Olym... Aug 22 Leonard 68 1
News The Chinese admiral who spread Islam across Sou... Aug 21 Khan 2
Are Asians Inherently Smarter? (Apr '12) Aug 19 Yourhusband 130
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Aug 16 Free Tibet 1,705
News 25 years on, no fading of Tiananmen wounds, ideals (May '14) Aug 15 JUNE FOURTH MASSACRE 130
More from around the web