First Case Of New Bird Flu Found Outside China

Apr 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: GPB.org

People sit near pigeons at a park in Shanghai where more than 30 human cases of bird flu have been reported.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
2faces

Guangzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

So now China is exporting the deadly disease Bird Flu to its neighboring countries. First it was cancer producing air pollution now it is bird flu. China needs to clean up its filthy country.
Willy

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

2faces wrote:
So now China is exporting the deadly disease Bird Flu to its neighboring countries. First it was cancer producing air pollution now it is bird flu. China needs to clean up its filthy country.
Another anti-Chinese hate-mongering message from an expat.

I don't think you are a Chinese.

During this very sad time, any average Chinese folk will feel sad. Instead of accusing China, people there just try to fight and cure the disease and overcome the problem

Do you forget swine flu from here? That is the contribution from Alberta's pig farms. Do you believe it?

Do you remember that a few months before this round of bird flu in China, Europe had an outbreak of bird flu and some people died because of it.

Do you know a science report in China also suspected that this new virus evolved by combining the original Chinese strain and Korean strain.

What about AIDS which did not come from China? AIDS is from the western world and now it kills many Chinese and Asians?

Then who should you blame?

In a civilised world which is getting smaller because people and goods travel very frequently from one country to another, do you blame one country (China) but forgive others?

No doubt you are a racist. You shouldn't stay in China. Get out and go back to your own country if you hate China so much to the point that you deliberately spread hate and misunderstanding about your host country.

Have you no shame?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the China Forum right now

Search the China Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
McDonald's, KFC operations in China affected by... 3 min MatrixDecoder 3
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) 2 hr Paul Joseph Barresi 820
do chinese girls want black man husband? (Oct '08) 5 hr epep 2,533
War India VS China, WHO WILL WIN? (Jul '10) 5 hr Indian turd monkey 453
Fury as China paper publishes Japan map with mu... 7 hr McQuan 64
Food scandal - Yum Brands Inc (KFC's parent) ap... 12 hr Juran 3
China, Cuba to further advance ties 13 hr John Grimbaldsun 4
•••
•••