Chinese allies VS American Allies
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Purple

Parramatta, Australia

#174 Apr 3, 2014
Andrez Lopez wrote:
China needs no allies. American has no allies.
Very true! If war breaks out between China and USA, all the American allies will desert the Americans after China nuked Japan. Most of the American allies are forced and threatened to join, Singapore is one example.
kenzo yusuf

San Mateo, CA

#175 May 31, 2014
sine the soviet collapse the world became desprate . coz it was the only strongest country in the world. as iam talkin to u guyz. my father was traind in . U.S.S.R . and i believed tht soviet wil be back again. and U.S.A Will breack up an become alittle state
kevin

San Juan, Philippines

#176 Jul 10, 2014
I think china never force the US to start a war because US is veteran in war if you see the history the US have a lot of counter attack in war that's why they all win and remember this everyone's have a freedom please the money you spend in war use it for the people have sick children lock of education lots of people needs help think of it.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#177 Jul 11, 2014
kevin wrote:
I think china never force the US to start a war because US is veteran in war if you see the history the US have a lot of counter attack in war that's why they all win and remember this everyone's have a freedom please the money you spend in war use it for the people have sick children lock of education lots of people needs help think of it.
The truth is closer the other way round.

USA will not engaged themselves in war which do not benefit them. I will explained that later when I have the time.

Meanwhile IMO inside China Backyard, USA has NO CHANCE of ever winning a conventional war as the deadly 400 km YJ12 ASM carried by a J16 with 1500 km range, J15 or even the J10A or J10B will invalid or sink USN Aircraft Carrier. It is the most fear weapon for USA in China arsenal today. I did not even spoke about DF16 or DF21D yet.

A lot of people associate China today with the China of the 70's 80's right after The Cultural Revolution but the truth is far from that. Today China is matching USA in almost any areas in technologies e.g. C4IRS, size or training e.g.ACIM, etc

Philippines, Japan territorial spates with China does not benefit USA and RED Vietnam was a COMMUNIST STATE that killed many Americans in the past.

The moment China and USA reconciliated and shake hand, these countries will be in a lurk.

Sorry I have to leave now.
Ethan L

Brownsville, WI

#178 Dec 22, 2014
Andrez Lopez wrote:
This is a stupid thread.
Chinese needs NO ALLIES
Americans have NO ALLIES
So where does the 'VS' go?
You are an idiot allies have a huge role both militarily and economically. both china and usa have allies usa obviously has a lot more due to nato. you are stupid China is communist and look where they are because of it, china is a brutal country and they are mean to the people. China does not have many allies and most of their allies are communist and poor their biggest ally is North Korea and even they are unsteady. Also another thing people Russia is still democratic still in nato still an ally of us even though shaky Russia is not allied with china. I am ashamed that the school system failed you so badly
Anshul Satyanand

Mumbai, India

#180 Dec 27, 2014
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
"6 years" is when China surpasses U.S. as the largest economy. However, a lot could happen in those 6 years:
* Dollar Lama could be dead. Peace returns to Tibet.
* Taiwan has signed the Across Taiwan Straits Peace Accord with the Mainland. All that U.S. military junk would be used in the upcoming joint military exercise with the mainland's military.
Haha haha haha..ur Chinese skirt is showing....it seems that God has created this planet for China only.....
Henry

Lansdale, PA

#181 Jan 30, 2015
AnHarbingerObserver wrote:
<quoted text>
Why then china still have clam for part of Kashmir and other part of India?
Its all start like that for Tibet then same could hapend for Kashmir, and Afghanistan is right next in the other side of the border.
Parts of Kashmir do belong to China and even Pakistan recognizes that. If there is an other Chinese Indian war, Pakistan will definitely be in the Chinese cohilition, and perhaps a few other countries too. It's too bad that Pakistan and China were not formal allies in 1962.
Pakistan and China could have liberated all of the Indian occupied land in 1962 if they worked together.
China was not veey strong then and Pakistan was much stronger in 1962 than it is now compared to India.
SpongBob

Windsor, Canada

#183 Jan 31, 2015
Andrez Lopez wrote:
This is a stupid thread.
Chinese needs NO ALLIES
Americans have NO ALLIES
So where does the 'VS' go?
Thank you if you can answer my question. It is also an answer for your own comment: WHICH NATION IS RATED AS NUMBER ONE SUPER POWER OF THE WORLD NOWADAYS?????OFF COURSE-NOT CHINA-Wahahahaha!
Squid33

Bastrop, TX

#184 Feb 11, 2015
yhellothar wrote:
If America were to start a war with China, South Korea, Japan and India would be unlikely to join in. Same goes for Thailand or Indonesia.
Haha believe me, Japan would jump in. We are currently their protection. They have very few troops but are operational. But, they are not to be underestimated...if a war broke out they could grow an army faster than any nation. They uphold an honor system like nobody's business and they firmly believe in it. We threatend to leave their country many times and they begged us to stay. They would have a choice to fight or defend themselves and I am willing to bet they wouldn't think twice about rallying troops together to go to war.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 5 hr slumdog indian 35
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Thu slumdog indian 139
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? Thu slumdog indian 9
News Russia Losing Out on Chinese FDI... Thu slumdog indian 39
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Aug 25 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 396
News Oil drops to record low as China's 'Black Monda... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
News Beijing appears to wind down share-buying _ now... Aug 25 CHINA CRASH 1
More from around the web