Chinese allies VS American Allies
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#111 Apr 27, 2013
ASIA LATIN AFRO MID EAST wrote:
<quoted text>And over 179 nation despises the USA war monger!
You are right!!
USA is World Police!!
revs

Philippines

#113 Apr 28, 2013
hey have you forgotten the phil..?phil is also one of the best ally in asia...
angd we have the best and well trained army in the world..haha go phil...its more fun in the phil.
atilla the Han

Chiswick, Australia

#114 Apr 29, 2013
revs wrote:
hey have you forgotten the phil..?phil is also one of the best ally in asia...
angd we have the best and well trained army in the world..haha go phil...its more fun in the phil.
banana talks again!!!!!
CHINA SPRING

Surrey, Canada

#115 Apr 29, 2013
RayH wrote:
<quoted text>
Korean War was a tie.
South Korea only surpassed the North in economy in the 1980s. Before that, North was ahead. The collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991 did them in.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

What CRAP!

The South Korean standard of living passed the North Korean standard of living in the late 1950's!

Yes, the LOSS OF MASSIVE SUBSIDIES MEANT THE DPRK MORONS WENT BROKE INSTANTLY!

Now, the DPRK BEGS FOR FOOD FROM THE RICH SOUTH!

BEGS FOR FOOD!

Search the world and see if you can find another such example of ECONOMIC INCOMPETENCE and FAILURE!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Confederate

Starkville, MS

#116 May 7, 2013
Usa would win usa and brittan and possibly Japan could easily defeat china but if china sided with Iraq, rusia and Vietnam it would be pretty close.
CCP makes CHINA STUPID

Port Moody, Canada

#117 May 8, 2013
usainthehouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Your history of the us being defeated by the koreans(north i presume) is only in prc history books. If the us was defeated then why is there a south korea? And why does n korea keep starving while the south is rich?
Yes, the CCP's propaganda is ridiculously and obviously a pack of feeble lies!

CCP CLOWNS!
Zulu

Ashburn, VA

#119 Aug 20, 2013
No china has its own techonolgy becouse is a supr power
Chinese Man

Surrey, Canada

#120 Aug 21, 2013
americans will fight along with us chinese, many chinese are married to white americans. they help us we are there brothers.
New China

Harbin, China

#121 Aug 21, 2013
Chinese Man wrote:
americans will fight along with us chinese, many chinese are married to white americans. they help us we are there brothers.
eh?
who will help who?
New China

Harbin, China

#122 Aug 21, 2013
Zulu wrote:
No china has its own techonolgy becouse is a supr power
is this eng?
Proud Chinese Man

Surrey, Canada

#123 Aug 21, 2013
New China wrote:
<quoted text>
eh?
who will help who?
USA join us with china to take away spratleys shoal from philippines

Since: Apr 13

Bucharest, Romania

#124 Aug 27, 2013
First of all,Russia won't side with China while the rest of the European countires will side with the USA,it's common sense.Second,Europe could wipe out China,USA or any other country or continent in a matter of minutes.
Junnex

Quezon City, Philippines

#125 Sep 17, 2013
Back to basic is the best...it's only between bad and good..why not do things for the good of us humans?
AAA

UK

#126 Sep 17, 2013
iPaul wrote:
First of all,Russia won't side with China while the rest of the European countires will side with the USA,it's common sense.Second,Europe could wipe out China,USA or any other country or continent in a matter of minutes.
Eastern Europe? Bulgaria wipe out USA? Croatia? Norway? Estonia? Or bankrupt Spain, Greece, Portugal and Italy?
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#127 Sep 17, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Eastern Europe? Bulgaria wipe out USA? Croatia? Norway? Estonia? Or bankrupt Spain, Greece, Portugal and Italy?
I think Europe can wipe out the USA easily. Airbus is just an example. But they won't because they share the same religion and they are Caucasians.
China on the other hand is a stand alone thing, doesn't look like any body. Ask the Filipinos or Malays or Indians, Japanese, Koreans to see if they have any thing in common with the Chinese.
AAA

Hassocks, UK

#128 Sep 17, 2013
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Europe can wipe out the USA easily. Airbus is just an example. But they won't because they share the same religion and they are Caucasians.
China on the other hand is a stand alone thing, doesn't look like any body. Ask the Filipinos or Malays or Indians, Japanese, Koreans to see if they have any thing in common with the Chinese.
Please explain how Airbus can wipe out USA.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#129 Sep 17, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain how Airbus can wipe out USA.
I didn't say Airbus could wipe out the USA. You imagined it.
AAA

Haverhill, UK

#130 Sep 17, 2013
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready your own post again. OK, let me rephrase it. Please explain how can Europe wipe out the USA easily? And why Airbus is an example.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#131 Sep 17, 2013
An other stupid thread again!

It should read as

Chinese needs no allies vs America with no allies.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#132 Sep 17, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready your own post again. OK, let me rephrase it. Please explain how can Europe wipe out the USA easily? And why Airbus is an example.
The Chinese language is an old archaic language which is written vertically and read from right to left. So when the Chinese learn English they do have problems in understanding. They tend to read your posts in the same way eg. from right to left. They don't pay much attention to punctuation marks like full stop, comma. Punctuation marks are important in understanding correctly what the person wants to convey. Furthermore, the Chinese language doesn't distinguish between nouns and verbs, adverbs, past and present tenses etc...
For them, a goat is the same as a sheep and the blue colour is the same as the green colour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) 17 hr urdearfather 240
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Fri TW_sugar_daddio 13
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Thu Fuckthechinese 2,558
White Privilege Privilege Nov 28 Lisa 1
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) Nov 28 FREE TIBET 163
News Here's what 5 of your favorite products would c... Nov 27 Bill 1
News China, Afghanistan, Pakistan agree to work for ... (Dec '13) Nov 26 KIA 82
More from around the web