Outrage halts town plan to fly Chinese national flag

Sep 22, 2013 Full story: BizPacReview.com 61

At the request of a Chinese-American councilman, the San Leandro , Calif., City Council voted 4-3 Monday to fly the flag of the People's Republic of China over City Hall on Oct. 1. The mayor has the power under the City Charter to suspend implementation of a council action within three days of the vote, according to the Contra Costa Times.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Common sense finally prevails. You would think the counsel has better things to do then want to fly a communist country's flag. Especially a country with a history of human Rights abuse.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Pirate wrote:
Common sense finally prevails. You would think the counsel has better things to do then want to fly a communist country's flag. Especially a country with a history of human Rights abuse.
The US is a terroist state, and a human rights abuser. Lets bomb the shit out of the US, OK?
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA

Surrey, Canada

#3 Sep 23, 2013
"Red" is a FUNNY Chinese Communist Party thief living in CALIFORNIA U.S.A., on MONEY he STOLE from IMPOVERISHED Chinese, isn't he?

Could he be the FUNNIEST Chinese Communist Party thief living in the U.S.A. on MONEY he STOLE from IMPOVERISHED Chinese?

There are SO MANY Chinese Communist Party thieves living in the U.S.A. on MONEY they STOLE from IMPOVERISHED Chinese it is hard to decide WHICH CCP loser is the FUNNIEST, eh?

HA HA HA HA HA!
hmm

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Sep 23, 2013
What about North Korean national flag?
Evilcommies

Tucson, AZ

#5 Sep 23, 2013
Guys you can not trust everything you heard. Both chinese and people from other countries. You need to know how communism destroyed china.
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#6 Sep 23, 2013
Evilcommies wrote:
Guys you can not trust everything you heard. Both chinese and people from other countries. You need to know how communism destroyed china.
Which is why we got rid of it 35 years ago. You should do the same
Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#7 Sep 23, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>The US is a terroist state, and a human rights abuser. Lets bomb the shit out of the US, OK?
Bring it on, there is a drone flying around with your name on it. Oh, by the way, you would not be able to make those comments in China.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring it on, there is a drone flying around with your name on it. Oh, by the way, you would not be able to make those comments in China
LOL.. You acknowledge that the US is a terrorist state?
Gengis Khan

Rotorua, New Zealand

#9 Sep 23, 2013
Pirate wrote:
Common sense finally prevails. You would think the counsel has better things to do then want to fly a communist country's flag. Especially a country with a history of human Rights abuse.
Great to hear. You should see what we do to the filthy commies if they try to raise their flag in our country, Taiwan.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#10 Sep 24, 2013
Gengis Khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Great to hear. You should see what we do to the filthy commies if they try to raise their flag in our country, Taiwan.
Who do you think are "commies"?
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA

Surrey, Canada

#11 Sep 24, 2013
FUNNY!

Red Losers trying to pretend they are not with a COMMUNIST Party dictatorship!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#12 Sep 24, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>LOL.. You acknowledge that the US is a terrorist state?
No, I was acknowledging your god awful unpatriotic statements. You know, if the U.S. is that bad, feel free to leave at any time. There are many, many expats worldwide who share your views, and I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms.
Red

Milpitas, CA

#13 Sep 24, 2013
Pirate wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was acknowledging your god awful unpatriotic statements. You know, if the U.S. is that bad, feel free to leave at any time. There are many, many expats worldwide who share your views, and I'm sure they would welcome you with open arms.
The US is a terrorist state that have harm, kill, and bombed millions, and damned billions of people in the planet to poverty by means of economic exploitation that sucks capital from poor countries to rich countries.

Does the suffering of billions not move you?
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#14 Sep 24, 2013
Benjamin Franklin said that acknowledging a person's country's weakness is true patriotism.
Andrez Lopez

El Paso, TX

#15 Sep 24, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Benjamin Franklin said that acknowledging a person's country's weakness is true patriotism.
You mean that acknowledging a person's OWN country's weakness is true patriotism.
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA

Port Moody, Canada

#16 Sep 24, 2013
Red wrote:
<quoted text>
The US is a terrorist state that have harm, kill, and bombed millions, and damned billions of people in the planet to poverty by means of economic exploitation that sucks capital from poor countries to rich countries.
Does the suffering of billions not move you?
Does the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship move YOU?

Those murders are REAL, and not just propaganda vitriol from a dying Communist regime, such as your cold war rhetoric nobody believes is!

"billions"!!???
WTF???

Using Goebbels' "big lies" won't save your dying Chinese Communist Party red fascist regime!
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA

Port Moody, Canada

#17 Sep 24, 2013
"Red" is a FUNNY Chinese Communist Party thief living in CALIFORNIA U.S.A., on MONEY he STOLE from IMPOVERISHED Chinese, isn't he?

Could he be the FUNNIEST Chinese Communist Party thief living in the U.S.A. on MONEY he STOLE from IMPOVERISHED Chinese?

There are SO MANY Chinese Communist Party thieves living in the U.S.A. on MONEY they STOLE from IMPOVERISHED Chinese it is hard to decide WHICH CCP loser is the FUNNIEST, eh?

HA HA HA HA HA!
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA

Port Moody, Canada

#18 Sep 24, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Benjamin Franklin said that acknowledging a person's country's weakness is true patriotism.
So of course you CCP Wu Mao who try so DESPERATELY to HIDE the CRIMES and WEAKNESS of the Chinese Communist Party are UNPATRIOTIC CHINA-HATERS!

Thanks for the CONFESSION, "Snowfake"!
Red

Milpitas, CA

#19 Sep 24, 2013
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA wrote:
<quoted text>
Does the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship move YOU?
Those murders are REAL, and not just propaganda vitriol from a dying Communist regime, such as your cold war rhetoric nobody believes is!
"billions"!!???
WTF???
Using Goebbels' "big lies" won't save your dying Chinese Communist Party red fascist regime!
American government have commit genocide onto Native americans, and enslave blacks, Asians for the most of the last 300 year.

The petro dollar system allows the US to suck up capital from developing countries, and strip of developmental "dollars" to releave poverty.
RED LOSERS enslave CHINA

Port Moody, Canada

#20 Sep 24, 2013
^Yes, the CCP is morally at least a century and a half BEHIND the civilized countries, I agree.

Does the PROVEN MASS-MURDER of over 70 MILLION Chinese IN THE LAST SIXTY YEARS by your Chinese Communist Party dictatorship move YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hong Kong PARALYZED by anti-CCP Protests! 2 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 34
Hong Kong Youth Create Pride in all Chinese! 2 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 1
TAIWAN REJECTS "One Country, Two Systems" LIE! 2 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 22
Indian space probe enters Mars' orbit 2 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 50
Chinese Boy Shits on Plane Seat. Parents help Him. 4 hr Chinese 13
Free Tibet! Taiwan Independence! Democracy Now! 5 hr chen xue 54
Why China Doesn't Have Its Own Steve Jobs (Dec '11) 6 hr RayH 51

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE