Right Now

Five Years

Ten Years

Never

“we are central empire”

Since: Sep 12

Changde, China

#21 Jun 29, 2013
China does not want to dominate the world, let the U.S. do it. Americans meddle everywhere and China sits idle, enjoying the fruits of American's work.

That's what Chinese do want.
gengis khan

Christchurch, New Zealand

#22 Jun 29, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
When you see so many countries kowtowing to China, begging for table scraps, you know China is dominating. Heck they are the #1 exporter, importer and global trader in the world. You know money talks and hot air just fade away. That poster, Indian is just full of hot air, 6th generation stealth fighter in three yrs, I seriously doubt it. The USA used to dominate like but the unwanted and unnecessary wars have destroyed all of our reserves and we are in deep debt.
Snowfake, you really are a funny girl, I see your posts to yourself,, you are Indian, snowfake, old jew and a couple of others too. Do you really enjoy playing with your self?.
See us people that can read and write English can see the same typo,s, grammar mistakes,and pathetic girlie way of writing that you have.
Anyway, keep up the good work the likes of rayhole and dozy hoe love you
Taiwanese

Chatswood, Australia

#23 Jun 30, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowfake, you really are a funny girl, I see your posts to yourself,, you are Indian, snowfake, old jew and a couple of others too. Do you really enjoy playing with your self?.
See us people that can read and write English can see the same typo,s, grammar mistakes,and pathetic girlie way of writing that you have.
Anyway, keep up the good work the likes of rayhole and dozy hoe love you
gengis khan you are a devious little japanese. You are gengis khan, bill and bll. Do you really enjoy playing with yourself in telling lies and spreading hatred towards Chinese people? You are a dead lost little japanese spy, a parasite in New Zealand which deserves better than having you a sucker in her land. You should be sent back to japan for good.

Anata wa bologo des.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#24 Jun 30, 2013
Snowflake is the truth, there is only one Snowflake from the S.F. area.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#25 Jun 30, 2013
In the end Gengis Khan is a loser, looked at his descendents, poorer than dirt and begging the Chinese for money and crossing the border each day to beg for table scraps. Who won, the Chinese ultimately. Cruelty and violence have pay backs, this payback will come to fruition with the Japanese also. It has already done the USA in bc of Bush's lie on WMDs and killing over 1 million innocents, many ppl will not do business with us. I hope that Obama can right the ship with three and a half yrs remaining or at the end of his term China and India will be close to surpassing us.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#27 Jun 30, 2013
Indian wrote:
India is working on a 6th Generation Stealth Fighter which would give us air superiority over any country in the world. It is coming soon, China will not have one till 2033,twenty yrs from now.
There you go again with your typical Indiot bullshit.

No country in the world has inducted any 5th generation jet into service yet. And you're talking about india having a 6th generation jet soon.

Indiots are beyond ridicule.
gengis khan

#28 Jun 30, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again with your typical Indiot bullshit.
No country in the world has inducted any 5th generation jet into service yet. And you're talking about india having a 6th generation jet soon.
Indiots are beyond ridicule.
take it easy and cool down anuz." Indian" is one of your own commie slime balls, geeez,, don't you recognise the bull$hit?
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#30 Jul 1, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
take it easy and cool down anuz." Indian" is one of your own commie slime balls, geeez,, don't you recognise the bull$hit?
Thats the most idiotic conclusion. Coming from a retard like you, it's not surprising.
Indian

San Francisco, CA

#31 Jul 1, 2013
Looking back at history, the Mongrels with Gengis Khan at the helm was soundly beaten by India, he made life misrable for many ppl, Mongolia today deserved what they sowed, I don't feel sorry for them either.
Bill is a white trash from NZ. In fact Mongolia is worst off than NK, ppl are dying of starvation each day and most of the ppl do not have a place called home.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#32 Jul 1, 2013
Indian wrote:
Looking back at history, the Mongrels with Gengis Khan at the helm was soundly beaten by India, he made life misrable for many ppl, Mongolia today deserved what they sowed, I don't feel sorry for them either.
Bill is a white trash from NZ. In fact Mongolia is worst off than NK, ppl are dying of starvation each day and most of the ppl do not have a place called home.
Mr. Indiot, G.Khan never carried out any direct military campaign in India. Though his descendant Tamerlane did invade India, hammered the shit out of the Turkic rulers of India in battle and then proceeded to rape and pillage the Indians. Then left.

Quit telling lies.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#34 Jul 1, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
When you see so many countries kowtowing to China, begging for table scraps, you know China is dominating. Heck they are the #1 exporter, importer and global trader in the world. You know money talks and hot air just fade away. That poster, Indian is just full of hot air, 6th generation stealth fighter in three yrs, I seriously doubt it. The USA used to dominate like but the unwanted and unnecessary wars have destroyed all of our reserves and we are in deep debt.
We still dominate.
China has its share of problems. Just follow the news.

Iraq and Afghanistan were unnecessary wars. Time to leave a long time ago.
Gary

Westerville, OH

#35 Jul 1, 2013
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. Indiot, G.Khan never carried out any direct military campaign in India. Though his descendant Tamerlane did invade India, hammered the shit out of the Turkic rulers of India in battle and then proceeded to rape and pillage the Indians. Then left.
Quit telling lies.
More like propaganda.
gengis khan

#36 Jul 1, 2013
Indian wrote:
well snowfake.. we are mongrels now are we?? well my tight lipped little virgin, I have news for you.
Mongol genes can be found from Taiwan, Japan, and Korea, to Finland and Spain, and all parts inbetween, if you get my drift.
Mongols gave China its most productive and proudest years.
and later on the mighty Manchu carried on the tradition of providing China with leaders from the north.
and by the way the great Khans siblings spread their seed far and wide in India. so,, plz don't mess with the Khan
Taiwanese

Chatswood, Australia

#37 Jul 2, 2013
gengis khan wrote:
<quoted text>
well snowfake.. we are mongrels now are we?? well my tight lipped little virgin, I have news for you.
Mongol genes can be found from Taiwan, Japan, and Korea, to Finland and Spain, and all parts inbetween, if you get my drift.
Mongols gave China its most productive and proudest years.
and later on the mighty Manchu carried on the tradition of providing China with leaders from the north.
and by the way the great Khans siblings spread their seed far and wide in India. so,, plz don't mess with the Khan
Bll, bill, gengis khan you are just a insidious shameful little japanese liar telling lies and misinformation here. Thieving japanese spy like you are a mongrel which all Asian detest. you are not an Asian, just a shameful mongrel of thief descend from honshu.

ni ma de ri ben gui zi

anata wa nihongin bologo des.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#38 Jul 2, 2013
BTW . Most of Mongolia is controlled by the Chinese anyways. all of it will be China's. The Mongols are hated bc of their cruelty and violent past, if not for the Chinese protection, they would be eliminated.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#39 Jul 2, 2013
Here is how I look at it Gengis Khan was nothing, not compared to the Romans, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Great Britain et al-they had great empires.
Gengis Khan was an uncivilized and uneducated thug that we all looked down at. Look at where his descendents are at now,reduced to beggars and most are illerate. Look at the Europeans, most speak at least four languages and well educated, that is why the white race is so admired and respected.
atilla the Han

Australia

#40 Jul 2, 2013
Snowflake wrote:
Here is how I look at it Gengis Khan was nothing, not compared to the Romans, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, Great Britain et al-they had great empires.
Gengis Khan was an uncivilized and uneducated thug that we all looked down at. Look at where his descendents are at now,reduced to beggars and most are illerate. Look at the Europeans, most speak at least four languages and well educated, that is why the white race is so admired and respected.
genghis khan = osama bin laden
Taiwanese

Chatswood, Australia

#41 Jul 2, 2013
gengis khan=bll=bill=little japanese spy in NZ=ri ben gui zi=nihon bologo
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#42 Jul 2, 2013
2013, China will again have more patents and publications in the field of science in the world.
Snowflake

San Francisco, CA

#43 Jul 2, 2013
AZN already have two links that showed that China may be ahead of the USA in stealth fighters, they have three in fact.. But in the AC arena China still lags far behind, China only have one AC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Filipinos Are Poor Because They Are Lazy and Dumb! (Jan '13) 6 hr Mike 112
News Japan hotelier's Nanjing Massacre denial sparks... Sat Ainu 2
a labor movement in china! now! (Jun '14) Fri Tony 49
News Beijing to spend $2.7 billion on cleaning capit... Fri Solarman 5
News China cans 103 planned coal plants to curb smog... Jan 20 CO2 Is Not Dirty 1
News China, Serbia sign MOU on agriculture Jan 18 Slobodan B Medojevic 1
Poll Which race is the most greedy? (Jun '12) Jan 16 slumdog indians 43
More from around the web