China marks 64th anniversary

Sep 26, 2013 Full story: Matangi Tonga 15

The 15 year diplomatic relationship between the People's Republic of China and Tonga had resulted in fruitful cooperation and development, which included the gift of an At a reception in Nuku'alofa, to mark the 64th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, Ambassador Donghua said that since Tonga and China established ... (more)

Full Story
Toni

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2013
What a bunch of BS

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Toni wrote:
What a bunch of BS
truer words have never been said, it is just propaganda and BS
you are very adapt at sorting out the rubbish from the truth
Toni, let's make no mistake about this. Our government is selling is out for 30 pieces of silver from the Chinese
what to do Chinese want back from us? Everything and more
they will not stop until the very soil of our country is shipped back to China
, they will take everything, they will eat everything, they will mine everything, they will destroy everything, even though they have very slack laws governing conservation in their own country of China, there is no such restrictions on foreign countries like Tonga that will limit their environmental destruction. Just look what they did to other defenceless small countries.
You see, I think that the fake Royals are betting on the fact that they can ride the Chinese for all they got, and although silver and gold at they can get out of them, they can profit from their quisling traitorous activities, selling us down the river, and then when the Chinese put the wood on us, that Australia, New Zealand or the US will come marching to our aid.
If Tonga is involved in any conflict with China in the future. Just like Japan is going through it at the moment where China is trying to stand over the Japanese
. The end result may be the destruction of our country, but it will certainly be destruction and the liquidation of the fake Royal family once and for all, just remember what the communists did in Russia to the Royal family in 1917, they even killed the small princesses, the Chinese will leave no one alive
good night and good luck
SHYKORA arts paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Sep 28, 2013
..well..right or wrong....HAPPY Birthday..eh..
Dumb Chinese

San Francisco, CA

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Tonga is a cheap third world country that is worhless. China do not want anything to do with it, the people are lazy and the gov't is lazy and sold out to the USA not China. China are Samoa is the equation, many marriages and friendships. Why this Xi is even giving gifts to Tonga is beyond stupid.
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#5 Sep 28, 2013
Happy birthday and many more deals with Israel.
Dumb Chinese

San Francisco, CA

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Do you know why people look down on Tonga, they are lazy, dumb and worthless. China is making a big mistake trying to befriend them.

Since: Dec 12

Honolulu, Hi

#7 Sep 28, 2013
Toni wrote:
What a bunch of BS
you finally coming to your senses....I told you a long time ago that b77 was full of $hit...hihihihihihi

“Fight For Democracy in Tonga!!”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 29, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> you finally coming to your senses....I told you a long time ago that b77 was full of $hit...hihihihihihi
Your a typical grub, in the business of telling lies and misrepresenting people, you're full of Bull s"hit, not Toni
why do you waste your time, on these forums, even a blind man can see through you. Is it because you'd have no love from your mother?
jestr

Tonga

#9 Sep 29, 2013
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a typical grub, in the business of telling lies and misrepresenting people, you're full of Bull s"hit, not Toni
why do you waste your time, on these forums, even a blind man can see through you. Is it because you'd have no love from your mother?
Aww, sounds like someone put on their grumpy boots today

Honolulu, Hi

#10 Sep 29, 2013
boruone77 wrote:
<quoted text>Your a typical grub, in the business of telling lies and misrepresenting people, you're full of Bull s"hit, not Toni
hihihihihi...you and toni are no match for me...your b.s. may work on fake tongans but us real tongans see right thru your crap....hahahaha...try again Mr. Loveless

Honolulu, Hi

#11 Sep 29, 2013
jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, sounds like someone put on their grumpy boots today
hihihihihi part of the side effects of going up against me.....mhk!!
Salapu

New Zealand

#12 Sep 29, 2013
raider4life wrote:
<quoted text> hihihihihi...you and toni are no match for me...your b.s. may work on fake tongans but us real tongans see right thru your crap....hahahaha...try again Mr. Loveless
I am coming to believe your claim Raider that there in no one match your expectation hahahahahaha. And the very reason for that was, that most if not all your comment came with nothing in it hahahahahaha. It is all full of ignorant, bias, fiepoto ta'epoto as it look like that you had been busy with repeating kalasi ono tu'o lahi hahahahahahaha. Sai ange pe kava-tonga, he 'oku nau tali ho'o ngaahi fananga fakatuputupulangi. hihihihihihihihihihi
chiuliu

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Sep 29, 2013
Toni wrote:
What a bunch of BS
shang wat se ming

Honolulu, Hi

#14 Sep 29, 2013
Salapu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am coming to believe your claim Raider that there in no one match your expectation hahahahahaha. And the very reason for that was, that most if not all your comment came with nothing in it hahahahahaha. It is all full of ignorant, bias, fiepoto ta'epoto as it look like that you had been busy with repeating kalasi ono tu'o lahi hahahahahahaha. Sai ange pe kava-tonga, he 'oku nau tali ho'o ngaahi fananga fakatuputupulangi. hihihihihihihihihihi
hi pu... long see no time...so what you wanna discuss today??...hihihihihihi
Dumb Chinese

San Francisco, CA

#15 Oct 1, 2013
Tonga is worthless, the Chinese are wasting their time there. The USA already gave up on Tonga.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Indian space probe enters Mars' orbit 37 min DEMOCRACY for CHINA 46
China announces date for key Communist Party me... 53 min DEMOCRACY for CHINA 1
Hong Kong PARALYZED by anti-CCP Protests! 1 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 27
The Communist Party Has Ruined China, Withdraw ... (May '13) 1 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 191
Free Tibet! Taiwan Independence! Democracy Now! 1 hr Ghengis Khan 52
Chinese Boy Shits on Plane Seat. Parents help Him. 2 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 11
TAIWAN REJECTS "One Country, Two Systems" LIE! 2 hr DEMOCRACY for CHINA 12

China People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE