China denies military buildup on Sino...

China denies military buildup on Sino-DPRK border

There are 33 comments on the story from Apr 16, 2013, titled China denies military buildup on Sino-DPRK border. In it, reports that:

A Chinese Defense Ministry spokesman on Tuesday denied media reports of China's military buildup on its border with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea .

Join the discussion below, or

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Mumbai, India

#21 Apr 16, 2013
Gen Thurman S Sullivan wrote:
Yes this is accurate intelligence China has deployed thousands of troops and artillery to it's border with North Korea.
This unfortunately NOT to invade NK or quiet them down but to HELP them in the event NK is invaded by South Korea or it's allies aka USA
Folks this thing is WAY bigger than anyone realizes.
God help us all.
now u r remembering god. when the peoples were targeting childrens from air innocent peoples were died then all of u were silent n that was a simple computer game for all of u.

United States

#22 Apr 16, 2013
n.korean government needs to get out of the brainwashing business, rescind their border with s. korea, have a rejoicing party together an LIVE HAPPILY as GOD about that............

Minneapolis, MN

#23 Apr 16, 2013
In Korea...thank you for your service! People from other countries who seem to post on these message boards do not understand american people and absolutely underestimate their resolve...good luck my friend!
MA Marine Mom

Holliston, MA

#24 Apr 17, 2013
In Korea be safe. Thanks for your input. Scary stuff.

Port Moody, Canada

#25 Apr 17, 2013
In Korea wrote:
Thanks Scared! I will stay safe. I'm a former soldier and I love life to much to die. Time will tell what the future holds for this corner of the world. The one thing I know for sure is mankind needs less nukes and more love for each other.
Don't worry, my friend. Free South Korea has many friends, and Canada along with the 18 other UN countries that helped defend the south from a DPRK invasion in the 1950's will stand shoulder to shoulder with the Korean people. We will finally finish this problem and unite Korea, and free the starving slaves of the Stalinist regime in the north.

Newark, NJ

#26 Apr 17, 2013
patriot wrote:
Ah haaa...all these governments have agenda behind hidden dialogue and of course china is no different. I wouldn't be surprised if the us knows all about what is on that border.
6 millonof chinese troop the old drago××××××××××china-US××ׅ

United States

#27 Apr 17, 2013
What are the chances of any missles fired from north Korea, hitting the US?

United States

#28 Apr 17, 2013
I live in CA. WILL I be protected from No. Korean missles?

United States

#29 Apr 17, 2013
sheila, if a missle from north korea hits california it will arrive appx. 2 months after launch when it washes ashore waterlogged and harmless.

Newark, NJ

#30 Apr 17, 2013
Yes ussn lawd.

Newark, NJ

#31 Apr 17, 2013
7 millon troop..

Mesa, AZ

#32 Apr 18, 2013
China should be afraid too because this pig of a leader can turn against his master. What is surfacing and I have read is that there is suspicion that the ballistic missile test that put a pay load in low earth orbit had two nukes on it. May be the reason this pig is threatening the U.S. However, the U.S. has in its arsenal weapons beyond imagination. Scalar weapons, tidal wave bombs, Haarp, particle beam weapons, anti gravity ships and Solar Warden. There is rumored that the U.S. has developed an anti matter bomb secretly. Weapons that are beyond comprehension. I am sure N. Korea and China will be surprised when the secret guns are called out. where you think the missing trillions of dollars have went over the years?

Port Moody, Canada

#33 Apr 18, 2013
victor wrote:
<quoted text> 6 millonof chinese troop the old drago××××××××××china-US××ׅ

Good Heavens!

Where on earth will we BURY them all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Article About the Nine Dash Line - American Jou... 11 min CCP a DEAD END 43
News How farmers from rural China bet on the stock m... 16 min CHINA CRASH 6
CCP will be overthrown by Chinese (Feb '13) 23 min LOVE CHINA DESTRO... 218
Why are the Chinese so full of shit ? (Jun '12) 17 hr Cedrik Thibert 99
News Feted in China, Xi's U.S. profile dims in shado... Mon slumdog indians 11
China, Russia To Promote And Protect World Peace Oct 4 who needs this 3
ISIS finished As Fighters Desert After 60 Airst... Oct 3 who needs this 1
More from around the web