epep

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2014

I now think chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching chinese martial arts to non-chinese people.

But if some chinese martial artists do teach to non-chinese people, then those chinese martial artists should teach not much to non-chinese people.

But I do not feel bothered if non-chinese people learn non-chinese Asian martial arts such as japanese martial arts. I would prefer that non-chinese people that want to learn self-defence go learn japanese martial arts rather than chinese martial arts.

Because I prefer that non-chinese people do not get much chinese martial arts knowledge.

I prefer that it is chinese people that get all chinese martial arts knowledge.
epep

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

I now think chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching chinese martial arts to non-chinese people.

But if some chinese martial artists do teach to non-chinese people, then those chinese martial artists should teach not much to non-chinese people.

But I do not feel bothered if non-chinese people learn non-chinese Asian martial arts such as japanese martial arts. I would prefer that non-chinese people that want to learn self-defence go learn japanese martial arts rather than chinese martial arts.

Because I prefer that non-chinese people do not get much chinese martial arts knowledge.

epep

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2014

epep wrote:
but i think it is okay for shaolin monks and chinese martial artists to teach basic and intermediate level martial arts to tibetans and burmese.

shaolin monks and chinese martial artists should teach the basic, intermediate level martial arts to chinese people that have respect.

shaolin monks and chinese martial artists should teach the basic, intermediate and advance level martial arts to the chinese people that are wise, intelligent, sympathetic and are going to become monks.
epep

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

I am personally indifferent about korean martial artists, japanese martial artists and muay thai kickboxers teaching their martial arts knowledge to other races. But I will advise them to be cautious who they teach and how much they teach to who.
epep

Swindon, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2014

When it is about martial arts I am only concerned with chinese martial arts. And I think that chinese martial artists should avoid teaching their chinese martial arts knowledge to other races. If any chinese martial artists do currently teach chinese martial arts knowledge to other races then those chinese martial artists should try to not teach much of their chinese martial arts knowledge to non-chinese people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i hate han chinese from mainland china 5 hr Kuomintang natio... 1
i hate indians "hindus" from india: 5 hr Singh 8
International Court of Justice & UNO must Inter... (Apr '12) 6 hr SONAM 24
Palestinian president prepares new U.N. appeal 9 hr James 5
Busmakers Worldwide * China - Japan 11 hr paul shykora arts 1
Free Tibet! Taiwan Independence! Democracy Now! 11 hr paul shykora arts 7
China says wants to mend ties with Vietnam: Xinhua 15 hr bach dang 3
Why are chinese people dirty and so unhygienic (May '12) Mon JustPassingBy 831
•••
Enter and win $5000