Racist Killer Of Black Teen Walks Fr...
ppp

Swindon, UK

#23 Jul 18, 2013
and for the moronic CCP.

the reason why the western mainstream media pretends it cares about blacks is not because because the western governments care about blacks.

that is not to say blacks are not vicious.

blacks are vicious.

but the reason why the western governments pretends to care about blacks by giving so much coverage on the trayvon/zimmerman case is because the western governments do not want racial tension to cause instability in western countries. because if there was instability in western countries then the high status white people, jewish people would find it more difficult to get more wealth for themselves.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#24 Jul 18, 2013
and for the moronic CCP thinking that blacks are not vicious and therefore the moronic CCP will let a lot of blacks into China.

the reason why the western mainstream media pretends it cares about blacks is not because because the western governments really care about blacks.

that is not to say blacks are not vicious.

blacks are vicious.

but the reason why the western governments pretends to care about blacks by giving so much coverage on the trayvon/zimmerman case is because the western governments wants to provide a " cover " so western governments can easily ( in undercover ) can continue to reduce other countries populations and other races( that are no white people ).

that is what i have read what a few other people wrote on another forum.

i do not know if it is true or not.
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

#25 Jul 18, 2013
Love thy neigbours and bring them to your own home
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

#26 Jul 18, 2013
More about Africans in China
MrProps

Montréal, Canada

#27 Jul 18, 2013
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE wrote:
Demonstrators from coast-to-coast boisterously -- yet for the most part peacefully -- rallied Sunday in protest of a long-awaited verdict that acquitted Floridian George Zimmerman in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.
However, sporadic reports of vandalism trickled out of West Coast cities like Oakland late Saturday and early Sunday, including the halt of a passenger train, the burning of American and California flags, the lighting of small fires in city roadways, shattered storefront windows and the spray painting of a courthouse, as well as the damaging of a police squad car. Protesters massed there Saturday evening just after the verdict was rendered by a six-person, all-female jury around 10 p.m. ET.
"I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher," President Barack Obama said in a statement released Sunday. "I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son."
In Manhattan's Union Square, hundreds of people gathered Sunday to voice their passions over the verdict, hoisting placards with images of Martin.
Some tempered their anger, saying they didn't contest the jury's decision based on the legal issues involved.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/14/george-z...
Chinese Reclassified as Black in South Africa
ppp

Swindon, UK

#28 Jul 18, 2013
about western governments pretending to care about blacks by giving so much coverage on the trayvon/zimmerman case is because the western governments wants to provide a " cover " so western governments can easily ( in undercover ) can continue to reduce other countries populations and other races( that are no white people ). that is what i have read what a few other people wrote on another forum. i personally do not know if it is true or not.

but what i do know is a fact is that blacks are vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.

when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.

but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.

and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#30 Jul 18, 2013
about western governments pretending to care about blacks by giving so much coverage on cases such as the trayvon/zimmerman case is because the western governments wants to provide a " cover " so western governments can easily ( in undercover ) can continue to reduce other countries populations and other races( that are no white people ). that is what i have read what a few other people wrote on another forum.
i personally do not know if it is true or not.

but what i do know is a fact is that blacks are vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.

when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.

but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.

and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
reality

Australia

#32 Jul 18, 2013
tosser
ppp

Swindon, UK

#33 Jul 20, 2013
ppp wrote:
........i do know is a fact is that blacks are, generally, vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.
but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.
and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
blacks are not vicious towards people such as film stars( from any race ), rich people ( from any race ) and people that blacks can gain from( from any race ). because if blacks are vicious towards film stars, rich people and people that blacks can gain from then it would cause blacks disadvantage.

but when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will be vicious towards average income people and poor people of other races.

but i think in a world where if blacks are majority and in a world where blacks have the upper-hand then i think blacks would even be vicious towards rich people of other races. because in such a scenario blacks would not need to fawn to rich people of other races. in such a scenario blacks would only need to fawn to rich blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#34 Jul 20, 2013
ppp wrote:
....i do know is a fact is that blacks are ,generally, vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.
but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.
and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
blacks are not vicious towards people such as film stars( from any race ),
rich people ( from any race ) and people that blacks can gain from( from any race ). because if blacks are vicious towards film stars, rich people and people that blacks can gain from then it would cause blacks disadvantage.

but when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will be vicious towards average income people and poor people of other races.

but i think in a world where if blacks are majority and in a world where blacks have the upper-hand then i think blacks would even be vicious towards rich people of other races. because in such a scenario blacks would not need to fawn to rich people of other races. in such a scenario blacks would only need to fawn to rich blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#35 Jul 20, 2013
ppp wrote:
...i do know is a fact is that blacks are, generally, vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.
but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.
and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
blacks are not vicious towards people such as film stars( from any race ),
rich people ( from any race ) and people that blacks can gain from( from any race ). because if blacks are vicious towards film stars, rich people and people that blacks can gain from then it would cause blacks disadvantage.

but when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will be vicious towards average income people from other races and poor people of other races.

but i think in a world where if blacks are majority and in a world where blacks have the upper-hand then i think blacks would even be vicious towards rich people of other races. because in such a scenario blacks would not need to fawn to rich people of other races. in such a scenario blacks would only need to fawn to rich blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#36 Jul 20, 2013
ppp wrote:
...i do know is a fact is that blacks are, generally, vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.
but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.
and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
blacks are not vicious towards people such as film stars( from any race ),
rich people ( from any race ) and people that blacks can gain from( from any race ). because if blacks are vicious towards film stars, rich people and people that blacks can gain from then it would cause blacks disadvantage.

but when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will be vicious towards average income people( from other races ) and poor people ( from other races ).

but i think in a world where if blacks are majority and in a world where blacks have the upper-hand then i think blacks would even be vicious towards rich people( from other races ). because in such a scenario blacks would not need to fawn to rich people ( from other races ). in such a scenario blacks would only need to fawn to rich blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#37 Jul 20, 2013
ppp wrote:
....i do know is a fact is that blacks are, generally, vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.
but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.
and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
blacks are not vicious towards people such as film stars( from any races ),
rich people ( from any races ) and people ( from any races ) that blacks can gain from. because if blacks are vicious towards film stars( from any races ), rich people ( from any races ) and people ( from any races ) that blacks can gain from then it would cause blacks not to gain anything.

but when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will be vicious towards average income people( from other races ) and poor people ( from other races ).

but i think in a world where if blacks are the majority and in a world where blacks have the upper-hand then i think blacks would even be vicious towards rich people( from other races ), film stars ( from other races ) and people ( from other races ) that blacks can gain from. because in such a scenario blacks would not need to fawn to rich people ( from other races ), film stars ( from other races ) and people ( from other races ) that blacks can gain from. in such a scenario blacks would only need to fawn to rich blacks, black film stars and blacks that blacks can gain from.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#38 Jul 20, 2013
chinese martial artists should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.

blacks will " respect " chinese martial arts masters. but only because blacks can gain martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters.

but if blacks get much martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters then blacks will use that martial arts knowledge to assault innocent people.

that is why chinese martial arts masters should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#39 Jul 20, 2013
chinese martial arts masters and chinese people that practice martial arts should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.

blacks will " respect " chinese martial arts masters. but only because blacks can gain martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters.

but if blacks get much martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters then blacks will use that martial arts knowledge to assault innocent people.

that is why chinese martial arts masters and chinese people that practice martial arts should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#40 Jul 20, 2013
ppp wrote:
blacks will " respect " chinese martial arts masters. but only because blacks can gain martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters.
but if blacks get much martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters then blacks will use that martial arts knowledge to assault innocent people....
and if any blacks get most chinese martial arts knowledge then those blacks will probably also assault the chinese martial arts masters.

so chinese martial arts masters and chinese people that practice chinese martial arts should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#41 Jul 21, 2013
do not misinterpret me.

i do NOT condone the killing of the black teenager trayvon.

i do NOT think it was okay for zimmerman to kill the black teenager trayvon.

but i think Zimmerman shot trayvon in self-defence. but I think zimmerman did over-use force. zimmerman could have warned trayvon first and if the warning did not worked then zimmerman could have shot to wound trayvon and not kill trayvon.

so i think zimmerman over-used force.

and another thing in western multi-cultural areas many non-black males have been maimed and murdered by blacks but there is not much exposure of it in the mainstream media.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#42 Jul 21, 2013
THIS IS AMERICA wrote:
Trayvon was sent to the store to buy beverages for their dinner. An errand from which he never returned; gunned down by a racist lunatic.
if trayvon was doing something innocent as you claim then zimmerman should get charges for manslaughter.

but trayvon was most probably doing criminal activities. that is why zimmerman shot him.

in western multi-cultural areas many non-black males have been maimed and murdered by blacks but there is not much exposure of it in the mainstream media.

and if trayvon did do criminal activities. then i still think zimmerman was WRONG to have shot the black teenager trayvon.

i think that zimmerman should NOT even have shot to wound trayvon if zimmerman gave a warning first and if trayvon ignored it.

i think zimmerman should have called the police.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#43 Jul 23, 2013
ppp wrote:
....i do know is a fact is that blacks are, generally, vicious. but you will not see blacks' viciousness when blacks are outnumbered.
when blacks are outnumbered then they would have no choice but to compromise and to behave and to mimic, because of " peer pressure ", the majority's races' mentality.
but when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks own mentality then blacks will behave savagely.
and when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will assault and sometimes murder other race males. and the blacks will woo other race females for sex. that is why you do not see much other race youthful females disliking blacks, because blacks have to treat nicely other race youthful females so the blacks can get sex from other race youthful females. and sometimes the blacks will rape other race females.
blacks are not vicious towards people such as film stars( from any races ),
rich people ( from any races ) and people ( from any races ) that blacks can gain from. because if blacks are vicious towards film stars( from any races ), rich people ( from any races ) and people ( from any races ) that blacks can gain from then it would cause blacks not to gain anything.

but when and where blacks are majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upper-hand then blacks will be vicious towards average income people( from other races ) and poor people ( from other races ).

but i think in a world where if blacks are the majority and in a world where blacks have the upper-hand then i think blacks would even be vicious towards rich people( from other races ), film stars ( from other races ) and people ( from other races ) that blacks can gain from. because in such a scenario blacks would not need to fawn to rich people ( from other races ), film stars ( from other races ) and people ( from other races ) that blacks can gain from. in such a scenario blacks would only need to fawn to rich blacks, black film stars and blacks that blacks can gain from.
ppp

Swindon, UK

#44 Jul 23, 2013
chinese martial arts masters and chinese people that practice martial arts should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.

blacks will " respect " chinese martial arts masters. but only because blacks can gain martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters.

but if blacks get much martial arts knowledge from chinese martial arts masters then blacks will use that martial arts knowledge to assault innocent people.

that is why chinese martial arts masters and chinese people that practice martial arts should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.

and if any blacks get most chinese martial arts knowledge then those blacks will probably also assault the chinese martial arts masters.

so chinese martial arts masters and chinese people that practice chinese martial arts should try to avoid teaching martial arts to blacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coming back out! 1 hr California 1
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... 1 hr WillWeathers 397
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) 1 hr WillWeathers 1,696
In the 20 years, Vietnam illegally occupied 48 ... 1 hr WillWeathers 13
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... (Feb '15) 5 hr slumdog indian 47
News China Arrests The Short Sellers - All Is Well? 5 hr slumdog indian 12
News A Man of Character - First Asian American chanc... (Dec '14) 10 hr cindy 5
More from around the web