Taipei, Taiwan

#150 Aug 23, 2013
Hatred is blinding and smells of fear.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#151 Aug 23, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
Hatred is blinding and smells of fear.
You see the points I have put down and all you say is hatred is blinding? Stick to your arguement will you okay
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#152 Aug 23, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You see the points I have put down and all you say is hatred is blinding? Stick to your arguement will you okay
There's no need to argue. I know where you're coming from. Nothing wrong with seeing the world differently even when looking at the same data. I not familiar with the phrase "Ball Position" though. Maybe you meant "Pole Position"?

Location hidden

#153 Aug 24, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no need to argue. I know where you're coming from. Nothing wrong with seeing the world differently even when looking at the same data. I not familiar with the phrase "Ball Position" though. Maybe you meant "Pole Position"?
I think the idea is that you can't read too well so don't understand what my data means. I look at independant data from economic websites and actual companies reports from companies that opperate in China to come to my conclusions. Rarely read BBC and CNN because that is how good I am in my sector, I can smell alarmist BS anywhere.

You look at news sources that actually were fooled by a hoax that even a 5year old could have picked up on about how the North Korean leader being voted the sexiest man alive and use that as your source.

Easy to see that the data I have presented only leads to one conclusion, if you see another then you are a brainwashed fool or illiterate.

Don't believe my info? You free to google them and see if they far from true.

PS-In aircraft, when you are about to head in for rough landing, you usually ball all your limbs together in order to minimize the damage. Get what I mean by ball position now? I know you living in the gutter as most of you do, but please get your head out of the gutter....pole position, Jesus!
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#154 Aug 24, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the idea is that you can't read too well so don't understand what my data means. I look at independant data from economic websites and actual companies reports from companies that opperate in China to come to my conclusions. Rarely read BBC and CNN because that is how good I am in my sector, I can smell alarmist BS anywhere.
You look at news sources that actually were fooled by a hoax that even a 5year old could have picked up on about how the North Korean leader being voted the sexiest man alive and use that as your source.
Easy to see that the data I have presented only leads to one conclusion, if you see another then you are a brainwashed fool or illiterate.
PS-In aircraft, when you are about to head in for rough landing, you usually ball all your limbs together in order to minimize the damage. Get what I mean by ball position now? I know you living in the gutter as most of you do, but please get your head out of the gutter....pole position, Jesus!
Whatever. Like I said, your hostility betrays your anxiety. Pole position is used in motor sports designating the inside front role. Looks like it's your mind that's in the gutter.

Location hidden

#155 Aug 24, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. Like I said, your hostility betrays your anxiety. Pole position is used in motor sports designating the inside front role. Looks like it's your mind that's in the gutter.
Hatred is blinding and smells of fear, your hostility betrays your anxiety. Do you always side step every arguement I bring up, or do just not know how to read?
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#156 Aug 24, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hatred is blinding and smells of fear, your hostility betrays your anxiety. Do you always side step every arguement I bring up, or do just not know how to read?
Lol. I can read just fine.

Location hidden

#157 Aug 24, 2013
2 Cents wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. I can read just fine.

So you admit that you are side stepping my arguement that China is in deep economic trouble, you amit that you are side stepping my arguement that mainlanders education and manners are second to non in terms of backwardness, you accept my arguement that you are side stepping me because nothing in your communist hardly educated brain is prepared for an intellectual arguement thus you have to side step with corny one-liners in order to hid your ignorant tracks, do you?

Location hidden

#158 Aug 24, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
what ever you think buddy I just showed you a US court allowing a vulture fund to seize assets in the USA... just last year
and once again your narrow minded thinking... forgets/pretends
that the US government owing 10 trillion dollars to the average gun toting, class action happy Americans...
is going to be brushed away
LOL
Ha, I remember this. US courts awarded the vulture fund FG Hemisphere US$100 million, that case was over mizzly 100 million worth of assets that were were already costing the US government billions to maintain. No one has the funds to go after even a percentage point of US assets let alone go the legal mile to access assets that the US assets that the US actual values, no one just has enough money to do that.

Don't forget they only invest in debt considered to be very weak or in imminent default. The US would never go down that path and even if it did, I doubt these rich few billionaires could even cough up a trillion altogether.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#160 Aug 24, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
That information is last years information dummy, we all know that around that year the US was still in crisis control, Europe was deep in crisis and, Brazil, India and China were enjoying their 15 minutes of fame.
It always happens that when Developed countries get into economic woes their sare of the GDP growth of the world decreases, now all the old players are back so we can put the B Team....the BRIC team back on the poverty bench.
It is very unusual for a developing country to led world economic growth, even though idealically they should because they have all the making up to do to catchup with the developed world.
LOL look at you talking about my article from last year when you are still hung up on China as a export based economy from 5 years ago...

dinosaur
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#161 Aug 24, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, I remember this. US courts awarded the vulture fund FG Hemisphere US$100 million, that case was over mizzly 100 million worth of assets that were were already costing the US government billions to maintain. No one has the funds to go after even a percentage point of US assets let alone go the legal mile to access assets that the US assets that the US actual values, no one just has enough money to do that.
Don't forget they only invest in debt considered to be very weak or in imminent default. The US would never go down that path and even if it did, I doubt these rich few billionaires could even cough up a trillion altogether.
its about precedent... retard, no one cares about the judgement amount... just the fact that they were allowed to go after these assets

and what the hell are you talking about...

pretending the American people are going to let their government screw them over for 10 trillion
dollars

your just making it up as you go now...
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#162 Aug 24, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
^ I think if you are telling the truth about working for this Jewish firm... they must have hired you because you have a Jewish sounding name...

I cant believe anyone would be dumb enough to higher you
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#163 Aug 24, 2013
hire

Location hidden

#165 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
^ I think if you are telling the truth about working for this Jewish firm... they must have hired you because you have a Jewish sounding name...
I cant believe anyone would be dumb enough to higher you
Argue with the facts I brought up dummy, of all the things I wrote down that is all you can say, I hate doing that with socally disprivledged illegals.

Oh I am on holiday because I closed a major account in my first year, maybe that is why they hired me or as they say in the Chinese gutter you live, "highied me"

Location hidden

#166 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
its about precedent... retard, no one cares about the judgement amount... just the fact that they were allowed to go after these assets
and what the hell are you talking about...
pretending the American people are going to let their government screw them over for 10 trillion
dollars
your just making it up as you go now...
Please, precedent for that was set along time ago, Vulture Funds are not the first private entities to ever go after the US govt, there have 100s from GE to Ford over the last 60 years.

My point being Vulture Funds will not buy until the Assets are already defaulting, and to buy even 1% of US assets requires at least half a trillion dollars, no one has that kind of Clout to risk on a kamakazi move like going after US assets, not Goldman Sacs, not JP Morgan and these are the big boys.....NO ONE.

And these assets as I said would have to be nearing default, this can never happen in our lifetimes unless an apocalyptic event happened, like the US govt going to war with a galactic alien race(because no one is militaristically strong enough for the US on earth), a giant rock from space or Bush reelected to run as president again.

Why? Because all out default can only happen after hyperinflation and as I have mention with the US that can not happen because the demand for the US dollar is either infinite or finite but really dumb high.
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#167 Aug 25, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, precedent for that was set along time ago, Vulture Funds are not the first private entities to ever go after the US govt, there have 100s from GE to Ford over the last 60 years.
My point being Vulture Funds will not buy until the Assets are already defaulting, and to buy even 1% of US assets requires at least half a trillion dollars, no one has that kind of Clout to risk on a kamakazi move like going after US assets, not Goldman Sacs, not JP Morgan and these are the big boys.....NO ONE.
And these assets as I said would have to be nearing default, this can never happen in our lifetimes unless an apocalyptic event happened, like the US govt going to war with a galactic alien race(because no one is militaristically strong enough for the US on earth), a giant rock from space or Bush reelected to run as president again.
Why? Because all out default can only happen after hyperinflation and as I have mention with the US that can not happen because the demand for the US dollar is either infinite or finite but really dumb high.
please like I said before the American people are going to be the first to go after their money...

you talk about the great american people, their skill set, in the past.... yada yada yada... but then will have us believe they will let their government fcuk them over for 10 trillion

are all over China for their INTERNAL DEBT....

but like to pretend the USA can borrow for ever...as if their National debt is not rising every year...

your past excuses, America will rise out of it because they have the skilled labor...

yeah the skilled labor you think will lay down and let their government fcuk them over...

and then go back to work like nothing has happened...

YOU have NO SHAME AT ALL
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#168 Aug 25, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
Argue with the facts I brought up dummy, of all the things I wrote down that is all you can say, I hate doing that with socally disprivledged illegals.
Oh I am on holiday because I closed a major account in my first year, maybe that is why they hired me or as they say in the Chinese gutter you live, "highied me"
not that hard to do in booming Chinese economy

LOL

what a loser in life

you are another reason why Chinese people should not give so much respect to

a "Being white in China" loser

Location hidden

#169 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
please like I said before the American people are going to be the first to go after their money...
you talk about the great american people, their skill set, in the past.... yada yada yada... but then will have us believe they will let their government fcuk them over for 10 trillion
are all over China for their INTERNAL DEBT....
but like to pretend the USA can borrow for ever...as if their National debt is not rising every year...
your past excuses, America will rise out of it because they have the skilled labor...
yeah the skilled labor you think will lay down and let their government fcuk them over...
and then go back to work like nothing has happened...
YOU have NO SHAME AT ALL
But that is what a default is, it means the returns on your investment will not be paid back, it is legal. It has happened before in Britain, its happened before in Greece and so if it happened in the US which it wont, what gives you the judgement to say Americans are going to want their money back more then the next man?

Hell what do you think has happened in Detriot and many smaller American cities, of cause a few angry voices took the state to court and it was a legal shitstorm for 2 years and you know what happened? Nothing, if the matter was not settled outside court the plaintifs lost money chasing a wild goose, why? Because the state has Lawyers on a payrol 24-7 who deal with things like that.

And I am not sure about the US, but in Russia while I was there when they defaulted the State went on lockdown, there was nobody to send your application to sue to at the courts because they hadn't been paid. That is what default is, total shitstorm so, at most people will not even bother to sue.

Location hidden

#170 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
not that hard to do in booming Chinese economy
LOL
what a loser in life
you are another reason why Chinese people should not give so much respect to
a "Being white in China" loser
I will warn you again to tone it down before my gloves come off. Did your mummy come back with yet another man from the strip club? Is that why you soooo angry? Or is it because I have intellectually beaten you and every single Commie loving turd on your own site, not with insults and blind rage but calm and steady intellectual reason, something that seems sooooooo beyond you.
2 Cents

Taipei, Taiwan

#171 Aug 25, 2013
dreadman82 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you are side stepping my arguement that China is in deep economic trouble, you amit that you are side stepping my arguement that mainlanders education and manners are second to non in terms of backwardness, you accept my arguement that you are side stepping me because nothing in your communist hardly educated brain is prepared for an intellectual arguement thus you have to side step with corny one-liners in order to hid your ignorant tracks, do you?
Haha. I didn't want to get personal but since you started - I gotta say I think you're pathetic and not worth anyone's time to talk to. Not because you are filled with anxiety and fear about China overtaking the U.S. as the world's largest economy but because you are so insecure about yourself that you feel the need to constantly toot your own horn about your intelligence while insulting other people who disagree with you. Grow up or see a shrink. You have problems my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump meets former Vice President Gore in New Y... 10 hr Pope Out To Pasture 65
News Three Things to Know About Taiwan's President T... Tue TAIWAN INDEPENDENCE 1
I want to say I hate the Korean,very very much! (Jan '13) Tue HOORAY FOR KOREA 42
News Mainland agents - tipped off Hong Kong about Si... Tue TW_sugar_daddio 19
Poll Why Are Chinamen So Stupid? (Jun '10) Dec 4 Sarah 241
News Cheaters Hunted: Weird ways Chinese target lyin... Dec 4 Trump s Birtherex... 6
I HATE CHINA (in response to "why do Westerners... (Nov '08) Dec 1 Fuckthechinese 2,558
More from around the web