MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Sc...

MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

There are 15227 comments on the Asia News Network story from Apr 18, 2012, titled MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16525 Oct 12, 2013
You know Chinaman, there is actually a very valid reason why:

1) Filipino-Chinese look down on Mainland Chinese

2) Singaporean-Chinese look down on Mainland Chinese

3) Taiwanese look down on Mainland Chinese

4) Hongkong Chinese look down on Mainland Chinese

5) and Mainland Chinese look down on each other.(Like how Beijingese looks down on Shanghainese and vice versa)

:)
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16526 Oct 12, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Japs have honour? You kidding... Many Japanese are polite...but the right wingers are extremely cruel and in denial. Abe is funded by the by the right wingers, so unfortunately Japan will move towards militarism
Shut up Chinaman! You're just scared of the Japa coz they raped you in Nanking.

Moving towards militarization because of China's constant threats is not considered dishonorable.

Stop whining just coz you're scared of the Japs.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16527 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
1) yes it's the west philippine sea.:) you are correct, chinaman.
2) bigger does not make you right. Yes you chinamen are a bully, but there are ways to deal with bullies.:) wait for UN decision, wait for ASEAN code of conduct. Wait for US pivot to asia. Lol.
3) act of aggression is determined by the country who owns the territory. We deem your actions to be an act of aggression of we feel that it is. You have no say in that, Chinaman.
4) yes US ask for permission every single time. They respect our sovereignty. Chinamen are bullies who show no respect. That is why japanese are always better than chinaman pigs.
Also, philippines do not claim caroline island, weird of you to think so, it's funny.
5) is that before or after Aquino humiliated your Chinese premier? Is that before or after the Philippines pressured you to agree to multilateral talks? LOL. Timid.. Funny chinaman. Aquino merely prepared to strike at China in the right time, with the least effort involved.
Effective eh? Lol.
6) So.. Some uneducated and untrained civilians armed with knives and some ordinary guns vs malaysian jet fighters, tanks, howitzers, etc etc... And he can't deal with them properly? That is not a problem of malaysian army anymore, that is the stupidity of the person in charge which is the current malaysian defense minister.
What do you mean it West Philippines Sea, you DUMBASS chinaman CEV?
The Baseline Act if challenged by any member of the disputing ASEAN nation will humiliated Philippines as this law is ILLEGAL. I bet you do not understand LAW! Hahahaha

All SUPERPOWERS are BULLIES. USA was a BULLY and still a BULLY today. Ask the Iraq, Iranian, Libyaor Syrai except there is another NEW BULLY in TOWN. Hahahaha

What is the point of you a chinaman a fake filipino speaking on hbehalf of a territory that does not belongs to you in the first place since your family are migrants from Fujian, China in the first place. Ask the SPANISH who purposely add the clause to prevent USA from claiming an territory beyond the 118 meridian in accordance to the Treaty of Paris which the Treaty of Manila was based on. Just in case you do not know what is that. Hahahaha

Well I agreed the Japanese is bigger than a chinaman pig like you CEV who try to pretend you are a real filipino when you are not. As least they are proud of their heritage unlike you. A DUMBASS

You keep saying Philippines did not claim Caroline Island nearer and to the west of Philippines then Huangyan. The UNCLOS is conveniently dropped in this case. Hahahahahaha Like I says DUMBASS chinaman CEV has no principle nor gut to even admit what they previous government were claiming. Who are you FOOLING.

DUMBASS chinaman CEV. Oh I forgot you are also a prostitute by the definition you gave. Hahahahah

Tell me how can a little man from a tiny island state humiliated a President from a SUPERPOWER state like USA or China?

You are making a FOOL of yourself! DUMBASS chinaman CEV.

The reply on #6 prove that you chinaman CEV condone TERRORISM to other country since it is true your terrorists entered our country ILLEGALLY and committed MURDER and you are a SUPPORTER.

That makes you a sympathizer of TERRORIST and hence should be shot on sight. Hahahahahah
AAA

UK

#16528 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I've been to Korea and they love Japs. Their culture is evolving closer to japanese culture.
ONLY CHINAMEN HATES THE JAPS SO MUCH.
It's funny, and pitiful. Like a kid who is crying because another kid has a bigger better candy.. Lol!
Are you truely stupid or what, Korean and japs have differences much deeper than Chinese and japs. Korean culture evolved from China at least 400 years before Japan. Korea about 500bc from. Zhou, Japan earliest will be 200bc during Qin or 7century from Tang. Totally different era, you stupid.

Today Korean pursue compensation from Japan more aggressive than the Chinese who are more inclined to forgive, especially under Chiang kai shek after WWII.

One thing in common is they import filipina for their pleasure.
AAA

UK

#16529 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up Chinaman! You're just scared of the Japa coz they raped you in Nanking.
Moving towards militarization because of China's constant threats is not considered dishonorable.
Stop whining just coz you're scared of the Japs.
Thanks for the reminder for bringing Nanking up, that is. precisely why Japan cannot allow to militarise. I thought you said japs are nice people, now you promote their cruelty, well done.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16530 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
5) and Mainland Chinese look down on each other.(Like how Beijingese looks down on Shanghainese and vice versa)
The question should be
1. Why mainland Chinese look down on some shameless filipino chinaman like you?

2. As for the rest, it is the imagination of your mind as apart from Philippines, ASEAN is doing roaring business with China and has no time for those RACIST remarks of yours.

3. As for why Beijingnese looks don on Shanghainese, the question should be directed at you on why ordinary filipino looks down on you and your entire family.

REASON is OBVIOUS!

Your FAMILY were collaborator with the Japanese Imperial Army that killed and massacre so many innocent filipino in Manila.

And so you try to make AMEND by becoming more PINOY than the PINOY themselves. HAhahahahahah

SO SHAMELESS. Never met an Individual that deny their heritage until chinaman CEV came along. VERY SHAMEFULL! Your chinaman grand ancestors were all curse you for your follies. Hahahahahah
AAA

UK

#16531 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
But yet they are all Chinese who employ filipina maids and give jobs to OFW.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16532 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean it West Philippines Sea, you DUMBASS chinaman CEV?
The Baseline Act if challenged by any member of the disputing ASEAN nation will humiliated Philippines as this law is ILLEGAL. I bet you do not understand LAW! Hahahaha
All SUPERPOWERS are BULLIES. USA was a BULLY and still a BULLY today. Ask the Iraq, Iranian, Libyaor Syrai except there is another NEW BULLY in TOWN. Hahahaha
What is the point of you a chinaman a fake filipino speaking on hbehalf of a territory that does not belongs to you in the first place since your family are migrants from Fujian, China in the first place. Ask the SPANISH who purposely add the clause to prevent USA from claiming an territory beyond the 118 meridian in accordance to the Treaty of Paris which the Treaty of Manila was based on. Just in case you do not know what is that. Hahahaha
Well I agreed the Japanese is bigger than a chinaman pig like you CEV who try to pretend you are a real filipino when you are not. As least they are proud of their heritage unlike you. A DUMBASS
You keep saying Philippines did not claim Caroline Island nearer and to the west of Philippines then Huangyan. The UNCLOS is conveniently dropped in this case. Hahahahahaha Like I says DUMBASS chinaman CEV has no principle nor gut to even admit what they previous government were claiming. Who are you FOOLING.
DUMBASS chinaman CEV. Oh I forgot you are also a prostitute by the definition you gave. Hahahahah
Tell me how can a little man from a tiny island state humiliated a President from a SUPERPOWER state like USA or China?
You are making a FOOL of yourself! DUMBASS chinaman CEV.
The reply on #6 prove that you chinaman CEV condone TERRORISM to other country since it is true your terrorists entered our country ILLEGALLY and committed MURDER and you are a SUPPORTER.
That makes you a sympathizer of TERRORIST and hence should be shot on sight. Hahahahahah
Why are you so angry?

And why are you asking questions that have already been answered in my posts? Just read everything again.

Being angry will not make you right when I've proven you to be wrong already.:)
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16533 Oct 12, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you truely stupid or what, Korean and japs have differences much deeper than Chinese and japs. Korean culture evolved from China at least 400 years before Japan. Korea about 500bc from. Zhou, Japan earliest will be 200bc during Qin or 7century from Tang. Totally different era, you stupid.
Today Korean pursue compensation from Japan more aggressive than the Chinese who are more inclined to forgive, especially under Chiang kai shek after WWII.
One thing in common is they import filipina for their pleasure.
Nope. Koreans are not as unreasonable as mainland Chinamen.

Stop justifying yourself. Koreans do not burn Japanese cars and factories out of hate.

You're an angry little yellow people, aren't you? So angry of anything Japanese it's like you want to be them but CAN'T. Lol.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16534 Oct 12, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the reminder for bringing Nanking up, that is. precisely why Japan cannot allow to militarise. I thought you said japs are nice people, now you promote their cruelty, well done.
Yes Nanking. You were raped there. Now you're scared of the Japs.

Cowards. Chinese are afraid of Japan. You just admitted it. That's why Japan militarizing is such a big deal for you. LOL
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16535 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry?
And why are you asking questions that have already been answered in my posts? Just read everything again.
Why should I be angry at a SHAMELESS and USELESS chinaman like you, CEV. On who deny his ancestry and now if your children go over see to work will be BRANDED as prostitute by a fake since they may disagreed with you. Hahahahahaha

They question is, have you NO SHAME?

How did you prove me WRONG when you were rebuked and humiliated over and over by me and other in here?

See what a pathetic habitual LIAR you are. I bet you have spoken a word of truth in your life. Is there a Satan inside of you I wonder? Hahahahahaha

Any honorable person would have done the right thing now but not you. A shameless chinaman CEV. Hahahaha What a DUMBASS?
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16536 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The question should be
2. As for the rest, it is the imagination of your mind as apart from Philippines, ASEAN is doing roaring business with China and has no time for those RACIST remarks of yours.
3. As for why Beijingnese looks don on Shanghainese, the question should be directed at you on why ordinary filipino looks down on you and your entire family.
REASON is OBVIOUS!
Your FAMILY were collaborator with the Japanese Imperial Army that killed and massacre so many innocent filipino in Manila.
And so you try to make AMEND by becoming more PINOY than the PINOY themselves. HAhahahahahah
SO SHAMELESS. Never met an Individual that deny their heritage until chinaman CEV came along. VERY SHAMEFULL! Your chinaman grand ancestors were all curse you for your follies. Hahahahahah
I think you're having delusions because of your anger against the japs,

And on me coz you can't keep up coz you're stupid.

Funny. Are malaysians supposed to be angry at japs?

You're a Chinaman. LOL.
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16537 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so angry?
Me ANGRY!

I am enjoying myself humiliating a ZERO KNOWLEDGE and ILLOGICAL chinaman pinoy being like you.

You have the audacity to LIE through your teeth by saying you prove us WRONG. Hahahaha HOW and WHERE? Hahahahahah

WHat a DUMBASS and a JERK you are? Hahahahahah

HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
It is so Amazing

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16538 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're having delusions because of your anger against the japs,
And on me coz you can't keep up coz you're stupid.
Funny. Are malaysians supposed to be angry at japs?
You're a Chinaman. LOL.
My Japanese neighbor and I are great friend and we play golf regularly together. Does that answer your naughty and incendiary question, you low class jerk?

Your enemies is not mine. That is MALAYSIAN sentiment and MOTTO. Unlike the NARROW MINDED and DIM-WITTED chinaman qwho pretend to be a real natural pinoy like you CEV?
AAA

UK

#16539 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Nanking. You were raped there. Now you're scared of the Japs.
Cowards. Chinese are afraid of Japan. You just admitted it. That's why Japan militarizing is such a big deal for you. LOL
Not at all. We all learn from history and make sure genocides and atrocities cannot repeat. This is how we as human being can ensure peace for future generations
AAA

UK

#16540 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
My Japanese neighbor and I are great friend and we play golf regularly together. Does that answer your naughty and incendiary question, you low class jerk?
Your enemies is not mine. That is MALAYSIAN sentiment and MOTTO. Unlike the NARROW MINDED and DIM-WITTED chinaman qwho pretend to be a real natural pinoy like you CEV?
Me too...I play golf with Japanese and Taiwanese round the world..never a problem. Only the right wing japs threaten regional peace. Unfortunately, Abe is one and well funded by them.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16541 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
The question should be
REASON is OBVIOUS!
I only spoke the truth. Nobody like mainland Chinamen.

Also, no such thing as Filipino-Chinese being looked down upon. We respect them, they respect us.

Why are you inventing stories by the way? Desperate?:) Desperately Angry?:)
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16542 Oct 12, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet they are all Chinese who employ filipina maids and give jobs to OFW.
Nope. We refuse to associate ourselves with you low class mainlanders, hence, we distinguish ourselves under a different class.

Singaporeans will never admit to be a mainland chinaman. For them, mainlanders are lower life forms.

Same with Taiwanese. Mainlanders for them are like cows to milk money with. That's what they teach tourism students in Taiwanese Universities.

Same with FilChi, an the rest of the world.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16543 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Me ANGRY!
I am enjoying myself humiliating a ZERO KNOWLEDGE and ILLOGICAL chinaman pinoy being like you.
You have the audacity to LIE through your teeth by saying you prove us WRONG. Hahahaha HOW and WHERE? Hahahahahah
WHat a DUMBASS and a JERK you are? Hahahahahah
HAVE YOU NO SHAME?
Yes you're angry.:)

And i find it funny.

I proved you wrong all throughout this thread. In everything. You just go round and round like an angry little yellow animal.:)
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16544 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you hate the Japs in general coz you're a mainland Chinaman.

Why do you pretend to be friends with the jap in golf? Does he pay you money? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Chinese state councilor urges to bring S... 3 hr Observer 3
News Boy urinates in Vancouver bin, anti-China vitri... (Sep '13) Mon yourinluck 18
News China begins operating world's largest radio te... Sun Stephany McDowell 1
China vs India: Nothing to compare (Apr '13) Sun USA USA 9
News Chinese space station to fall out of sky. Who r... Sep 24 butters_ 6
why are chinese ugly? (Aug '13) Sep 24 Zita Reticulai 15
News Gay man sues hospital for attempting to - cure ... Sep 24 TrapMusic 43
More from around the web