MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Sc...

MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

There are 15225 comments on the Asia News Network story from Apr 18, 2012, titled MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

Richmond, Canada

#16483 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we have a very stupid Chinaman who thinks the world revolves around them and fails to see the impact Japanese investments can have on their country.
So i quote from a smarter chinaman in Beijing:
"Foreign direct investment in China fell in August for the ninth time in 10 months and the government indicated a diplomatic spat with Japan will hurt trade, adding to restraints on economic growth.
Spending declined 1.4 percent from a year earlier to $8.33 billion, the ministry said in Beijing today. Shen Danyang, a ministry spokesman, said at a briefing that the dispute over islands claimed by Japan and China will “definitely” have a negative impact on trade, after protesters attacked Japanese cars and shops across China."
^ Cev talks big...

but wont address the fact Filipinos, dont view him as Filipinos

and want to take his money rape him and kill his Chink a$$$$

LOL
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16484 Oct 11, 2013
lct wrote:
<quoted text>
links for your 'quote'.
of course, it will definitely have a negative impact on trade.:)
Do your own research. That's from your countrymen dumbass chink.

Of course it will have a negative effect. You need the japanese more than they need you. Lol
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16485 Oct 11, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you will wish China to continue talking and not taking action, so far they have been rather superior and humble trying to solve dispute peacefully. If they really take action, you will see a new airstrip in huangyan island to start with. Aquino will perform the monkey dance in front of his American guest who probably watch it over webcam to cut cost.
No, i want China to take action because you guys are all talk but can't walk the talk.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16486 Oct 11, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, such a big damage for China...the japs must be delighted. Why is Abe the prawn trying to talk to Xu and Li then?
Probably because he pities the Chinamen.

Mercy must be shown to lower life forms like the Chinamen.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16487 Oct 11, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Great news....filipina prostitutes will be delighted
Your mom and your sister will be sad though, losing all their japanese customers..:(

Huhuhu.. I can feel their grief.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16488 Oct 11, 2013
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE wrote:
<quoted text>
^ Cev talks big...
but wont address the fact Filipinos, dont view him as Filipinos
and want to take his money rape him and kill his Chink a$$$$
LOL
I'm not talking big. Your brain capacity is just too small.

No problems for filipino-chinese or even you chinamen here in my country. We're not uncivilized like the Chinamen.

If you will notice, we Filipinos are smarter and more educated than you Chinamen can even hope to be.:)

Funny right? Like how I'm owning all of you in this forum. You guys are really a stupid people. Lol.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16489 Oct 11, 2013
Oh.. And also like how Aquino owned your premier Li.. Lol. That was priceless.

Like how we are owning you in the UN arbitration.

Like how we just owned you in the APEC forum by pressuring China to agree to multilateral talks..

Funny how dumb you chinamen are. So stuuuupid.:D
AAA

UK

#16490 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
No, i want China to take action because you guys are all talk but can't walk the talk.
Request granted. A few concrete blocks and Aquino is already doing his monkey dance.
AAA

UK

#16491 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because he pities the Chinamen.
Mercy must be shown to lower life forms like the Chinamen.
He should be busy cleaning up fukushima rather than hijack meetings, those nuke leaks are killing his prawn brothers
AAA

UK

#16492 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom and your sister will be sad though, losing all their japanese customers..:(
Huhuhu.. I can feel their grief.
Won't say that if you know my age, and I got no sister. Japs like dark arse, Better congratulate yourself as your mum and sisters can bring home the cash for your new toy with their new found clients, while your dad bangs thy neighbous. Typical Filipino family.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16493 Oct 11, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Request granted. A few concrete blocks and Aquino is already doing his monkey dance.
A few concrete blocks?

Then you got caught.

Now you claim that those square shaped blocks are corals that magically appeared in the sea.

That's your 'action'?? Pshh..

Why are your lies so dumb Chinamen? Lol.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16494 Oct 11, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
He should be busy cleaning up fukushima rather than hijack meetings, those nuke leaks are killing his prawn brothers
The Japanese are well taken care of by their government. They have more privileges than you chinamen can ever dream of.

Stop worrying about a superior race like the Japanese.

Worry about yourself, and thank the Japanese for showing you mercy and charity you ingrate Chinaman!

LOL :D
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16495 Oct 11, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't say that if you know my age, and I got no sister. Japs like dark arse, Better congratulate yourself as your mum and sisters can bring home the cash for your new toy with their new found clients, while your dad bangs thy neighbous. Typical Filipino family.
I don't want to know your age.

Your sister was killed by your parents when they found out she was a girl, i forgot. She's probably half japanese though, so you must be proud of your parents for doing that to your helpless baby sister.

Congratulate yourself. You just narrated your family's sad, sad story..

Like I said, be thankful!!

The Japanese are showing you mercy, and the Filipinos are giving you their pity.

I should stop bullying you because you're very pitiful, Chinaman..

But too bad for you I'm not Japanese. No mercy for you Chinks. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D
Alejandro

London, UK

#16496 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
A few concrete blocks?
Then you got caught.
Now you claim that those square shaped blocks are corals that magically appeared in the sea.
That's your 'action'?? Pshh..
Why are your lies so dumb Chinamen? Lol.
who claims they are corals? you? you rather believe they are coral because you can't do anything. loser.

So where is your action? all talk no action.
Alejandro

London, UK

#16497 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
The Japanese are well taken care of by their government. They have more privileges than you chinamen can ever dream of.
Stop worrying about a superior race like the Japanese.
Worry about yourself, and thank the Japanese for showing you mercy and charity you ingrate Chinaman!
LOL :D
Yeah, that is correct, Abe government is telling its citizens Fukushima is fine. Yeah, no need to run, stay there and grow vege. Nuclear contamination under control, fish and his brother prawns still fresh. Wonderful government, isn't it.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16498 Oct 11, 2013
Alejandro wrote:
<quoted text>
who claims they are corals? you? you rather believe they are coral because you can't do anything. loser.
So where is your action? all talk no action.
China did you moron.

Try to understand what we are talking about before you post. Stupid chinaman.
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16499 Oct 11, 2013
Alejandro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that is correct, Abe government is telling its citizens Fukushima is fine. Yeah, no need to run, stay there and grow vege. Nuclear contamination under control, fish and his brother prawns still fresh. Wonderful government, isn't it.
Japanese have nothing to worry about because all the radioactive wind is blowing towards China.

But no need to be so angry Chinaman, the Japs still show you mercy and pities you a lot. Like taking care of a pet yellow pig.
It is so Amazing

Cheras, Malaysia

#16500 Oct 11, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. The Malaysian Defense Minister technically sold his country out.
Here is an example of what REAL Malaysians (Not fake wannabe-malaysian chinaman like you) thinks:
Our Novice Defense Minister. Hishamuddin n Minister and his diplomats.–Din Merican
:D LOL.
LOL

I bet the only way to debunk a SNEAKY Pinoy Chinaman like CEV is to put his reply to a TEST.

Question 1 & 2:
Did our Defense Minister SOLD out his country like FAKE Pinoy chinaman CEV alleged? And did the Malaysian PM or FM condoned his statement.

Answer:
When China conducted an ASSAULT and EXERCISE on St. James Island, why didn't Malaysia protested or send their warships to confront China Navy?
The SILENT and NON RESPONSE taken by Malaysia prove that it is a UNIFIED STAND taken by Malaysian Government unlike what LIAR CEV try to instigate.
There was TOTALLY NO RESPONSE whatsoever but WHY?
Simple: One of the theory is Malaysia could have invited China who is in fact a passive partner to raid the island to DEMONSTRATE to Philippines (Philippines SEND THEIR TERRORISTS to SABAH at that time) if she try anything FUNNY thinking she has US support, Malaysia may invited China into the ARENA and that would have immediately remove Philippines ACE card. Get it?
Look at the RED CARPET WELCOME Malaysia extends to CHINA and the amount of Chinese investment pledged to Malaysia after that apart from Indonesia.
SO the LOSER once again is PHILIPPINES, the BAD BOY of the South China Sea.

Question 3.
What is a REAL MALAYSIAN according to FAKE PINOY chinaman CEV?
Generally any person who possess a country citizenship is a REAL?
But in FAKE Pinoy definition, it meant any person who agrees with him is a REAL MALAYSIAN. WHO DOES THIS MARKET WOMAN from the MANILA thinks she is?

Question 4.
Who is Din Merican the blogger?
He is a MALAYSIAN like everyone of us in here who happens to be a critics of the present Government e.g. he accused the Malaysian Government of appointing or having too many INDIANS in Top Administrative Government position.
TO many of us, I will take his view with a pinch of SALT because I considered him an OPPORTUNIST.

Question 5.
What is Chinaman Pinoy CEV trying to pull? He even praise the Japanese?

Well, I have a theory. Chinaman CEV family collaborated with the Japanese during WW2 and resulted in the MASSACRE of MANILA.
SO today he try to be more PINOY than the ordinary and REAL PINOY to cover his family hideous crime against the people of Philippines.
In Malaya after 1945, the ANTI-JAP RESISTANCE FIGHTERS emerged from the JUNGLE and executed many of the criminals who collaborated with Japanese Imperial Army to commit ATROCITIES and turn ordinary females as SEX SLAVE to the JAPANESE.

Chinky Chinaman CEV has skeleton in his closet and that is why he denied his own ancestry after being DUMB enough to admit she is in fact a CHINAMAN herself.

SO WHO IS THE DUMBASS in here?

Chinaman CEV off course and without doubt.
It is so Amazing

Cheras, Malaysia

#16501 Oct 12, 2013
Cev wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese have nothing to worry about because all the radioactive wind is blowing towards China.
But no need to be so angry Chinaman, the Japs still show you mercy and pities you a lot. Like taking care of a pet yellow pig.
Prove that I am right, your family were former COLLABORATOR of Japan Imperial Army, who MASSACRED the people of MANILA in 1945 before the US GI arrived.

You should be HANGED as a TRAITOR for your crimes to the Filipino people.

SO STOP PRETENDING how patriotic you are?

FAKE PINOY or shall we officially exposed you as Fake Shameless Chinaman CEV. Hahahahahah
Cev

San Juan, Philippines

#16502 Oct 12, 2013
It is so Amazing wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I bet the only way to debunk a SNEAKY Pinoy Chinaman like CEV is to put his reply to a TEST.
Question 1 & 2:
Did our Defense Minister SOLD out his country like FAKE Pinoy chinaman CEV alleged? And did the Malaysian PM or FM condoned his statement.
Answer:
When China conducted an ASSAULT and EXERCISE on St. James Island, why didn't Malaysia protested or send their warships to confront China Navy?
The SILENT and NON RESPONSE taken by Malaysia prove that it is a UNIFIED STAND taken by Malaysian Government unlike what LIAR CEV try to instigate.
There was TOTALLY NO RESPONSE whatsoever but WHY?
Simple: One of the theory is Malaysia could have invited China who is in fact a passive partner to raid the island to DEMONSTRATE to Philippines (Philippines SEND THEIR TERRORISTS to SABAH at that time) if she try anything FUNNY thinking she has US support, Malaysia may invited China into the ARENA and that would have immediately remove Philippines ACE card. Get it?
Look at the RED CARPET WELCOME Malaysia extends to CHINA and the amount of Chinese investment pledged to Malaysia after that apart from Indonesia.
SO the LOSER once again is PHILIPPINES, the BAD BOY of the South China Sea.
I answer your question with some more questions:

1) does malaysia have a claim on the west philippine sea?

2) if yes, what then is the extent of malaysian territory for malaysia?

3) is it not in malaysia's constitution that whatever is part of malaysia should be under the jurisdiction of malaysia and that whoever wishes to come in should seek malaysian permission first?

4) if the chinese military just entered malaysian territory without asking permission, then is that not considered an act of aggression?

5) even the usa would ask philippine permission to enter our territory. Lol.

6) what then is the use of the malaysian defense minister if he cannot even defend malaysian sovereignty from Chinese incursions?

Malaysia is now the laughing stock of ASEAN, having no balls to defend themselves against Chinese abuses. Lol. Im glad I'm a Filipino who fights for what is right.

Malaysians should demand that dumbass defense minister to resign. Hell, that defense minister couldnt even handle a group of untrained and poorly equiped filipino covillians in Sabah.

Pathetic. He brings humiliation to Malaysia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
India to outpace China to be No.1 economy by 20... (Mar '12) 31 min World Economy 132
India outpastes China becomes the fastest growi... 3 hr -TheExam- 20
News Tense China-Japan relations overshadow the case... 4 hr Fernando 328
What's happening in Chinese markets? 15 hr -TheExam- 1
Why do chinese girls like to marry filipino men? (Sep '13) Fri going thru 23
News Germany's Merkel signals Japan could do more to... Jul 2 IRADRUDAEGUMIDEBD... 394
how would you destroy china? :d (Jul '12) Jun 30 Raj 1,690
More from around the web