MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Sc...

MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal

There are 15227 comments on the Asia News Network story from Apr 18, 2012, titled MANILA: China to Philippines: Quit Scarborough Shoal. In it, Asia News Network reports that:

China has asked all Philippine vessels to leave immediately Scarborough Shoal and sent a second aircraft buzzing over the area to scare away Filipino fishermen, officials said yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asia News Network.

amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#16068 Jul 7, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything low IQ like you would never understand
Wow! I do understand that it doesn't take higth IQ to be the world's manual laborer as working for US corporations for low wages and it doesn't take much IQ to have a 9,161 GDP. You'll never understand low IQ idiot chink.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#16069 Jul 7, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair assessment. It's probably not worth it for America to stick his head out for a country of Philipine's importance
And it is worth it for China to become bully of Asia?
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#16070 Jul 7, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair assessment. It's probably not worth it for America to stick his head out for a country of Philipine's importance
Principle is the force behind US participation of a war against a aggressor. Chinky boy you remember when Sadam Husien asked Bush Sr. if he could invade Kuwait and Bush didn't say a thing? well Sadam invaded and what happened next is history. So you think US would yield to Chinkna because they have high IQ and thery are important and untouchables? Take your chance chinkos if you think that's a high IQ thing to do eh? I don't think you have any idea what high IQ mean. Hahahahhhh!
AAA

Telford, UK

#16071 Jul 7, 2013
-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
Chinese are not sea-farers. Since your mind has brought you to the Mongol occupation of China, you should know that the Mongols are not Chinese. Yes, Mongols are not sea sick. They tried to invade Champa, Vietnam by the sea route too, when the south Sung dynasty was still there. But they did not succeed.
As for the Chinese, crossing the Yangze river was already a challenge when the Wei tried to invade the Wu in the south present day China.(see the three kingdom era). Once again, had the Chinese been great sea-farers, they could have invaded and defeated Japan easily long time ago.
Then your mind travelled to the Ming dynasty to prove that Chinese are great sea-farers. Zheng He? If such a person did exist in those days, he would be just a guy working for the imperial court. Nothing proved that he actually went to Africa as you proudly here.
What did he discover in those places and what did he bring back as proof? If he could manage to reach Hainan with his sampan it would be already a great feat for the Ming emperor and his court.
Captain James Cook quote a British explorer, navigator, cartographer, and captain in the Royal Navy made detailed maps of Newfoundland prior to making three voyages to the Pacific Ocean, during which he achieved the first recorded European contact with the eastern coastline of Australia and the Hawaiian Islands, and the first recorded circumnavigation of New Zealand unquote.
This information about captain Cook is available on the internet.
The Chinese have always been agressive in history. The Qin, the Han, the 3 kingdom era, the Sui the Tang etc... they hacked each other to death, burned villages, raped women of their enemies. The reason why they could not go further than Tibet or Xinjiang is their lack of stamina. Big mistake was made during the Tang dynasty. They bound the feet of their women and crippled them. Result was men born out of those weak crippled women with deformed feet were weak too. Please read more about foot binding readily available on the internet and youtube.
Sure, China as an entity is never a single race, in fact it is made up of many race and tribal groups. In fact China's imperial dynasty were not always the Han Chinese. But if you try to bring the race/tribal group into the debate, then you are missing the point. We are talking about China as a entity, regardless of the ethnic makeup. Singapore is also multi-racial society, but they all make up the entity Singapore. Yuan dynasty is Mongols, Qing is Manchurian, but they are all part of China's history.

Yes, Captain Cook is british and of a different era to Zheng He. Zheng He was much early. Can't see the connection between the two. You are just a monkey who know only how to eat banana, but not much about history, another pinoy-cchio who only know how to tell lies.

The nature of battles in ancient time cannot be compared to modern time. In those days, the Romans, Greeks, Celtic, Persians, Mongols, Xiongnu, Chinese up to French and American civil wars all involved high degree of cruelty and sexual abuse against women. I have an indian friend of Greek descent who are so proud that his ancestor had been gang raped by Alexandra's army. Sorry Pinoys still hasn't evolved as full civilised human yet. Even today, you have Syarian fighter eating the organs of his enemy. I really can't see the relation on feet binding to the argument, another pinoy-cchio trick to divert the argument.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#16072 Jul 7, 2013
dzhou wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair assessment. It's probably not worth it for America to stick his head out for a country of Philipine's importance
No they won't start a war for the sake of Philippines but should the chinks persist on its incursion and bullying and poaching and war breaks out maybe just maybe it would be a different story.
AAA

Telford, UK

#16073 Jul 7, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> No they won't start a war for the sake of Philippines but should the chinks persist on its incursion and bullying and poaching and war breaks out maybe just maybe it would be a different story.
As long as the pinoy-cchio stop causing trouble, PRC is not going to harden its position on Spratly, and there will be no need for the unreluctant US to step in. US's involvement will further harden PRC's position. It's a chain reaction.
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#16074 Jul 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as the pinoy-cchio stop causing trouble, PRC is not going to harden its position on Spratly, and there will be no need for the unreluctant US to step in. US's involvement will further harden PRC's position. It's a chain reaction.
You chinks are the trouble makers. You are greedy it is your nature everyone should know that so quit the bullying chinks. Youn think you could intimidate or manipulate your way then go ahead and try. Well I am not encouraging you or challenging you to it, make sense eh high IQ idiot?. LOL!
amcummer

Minneapolis, MN

#16075 Jul 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
US's involvement will further harden PRC's position. It's a chain reaction.
You sound like you are disrespecting and maybe even threatening the neutral USA chinky boy, you have to realize that you still just a low wage laborer of US corporations, that's too bad cause USA has stated that it is not taking sides, well only if chinkna behave. Maybe.
AAA

Telford, UK

#16076 Jul 7, 2013
amcummer wrote:
<quoted text> You sound like you are disrespecting and maybe even threatening the neutral USA chinky boy, you have to realize that you still just a low wage laborer of US corporations, that's too bad cause USA has stated that it is not taking sides, well only if chinkna behave. Maybe.
Not at all threatening, that is the reality of the situation.

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#16077 Jul 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, China as an entity is never a single race, in fact it is made up of many race and tribal groups. In fact China's imperial dynasty were not always the Han Chinese. But if you try to bring the race/tribal group into the debate, then you are missing the point. We are talking about China as a entity, regardless of the ethnic makeup. Singapore is also multi-racial society, but they all make up the entity Singapore. Yuan dynasty is Mongols, Qing is Manchurian, but they are all part of China's history.
Yes, Captain Cook is british and of a different era to Zheng He. Zheng He was much early. Can't see the connection between the two. You are just a monkey who know only how to eat banana, but not much about history, another pinoy-cchio who only know how to tell lies.
The nature of battles in ancient time cannot be compared to modern time. In those days, the Romans, Greeks, Celtic, Persians, Mongols, Xiongnu, Chinese up to French and American civil wars all involved high degree of cruelty and sexual abuse against women. I have an indian friend of Greek descent who are so proud that his ancestor had been gang raped by Alexandra's army. Sorry Pinoys still hasn't evolved as full civilised human yet. Even today, you have Syarian fighter eating the organs of his enemy. I really can't see the relation on feet binding to the argument, another pinoy-cchio trick to divert the argument.
The Philippines also has Chinese as one of its ethnic groups too. Whatever the Mongols did or the Chinese did in the past has nothing to do with the Philippines.
The USA also has Chinese as one of its ethnic groups too. You can't say that the Americans bombed Okinawa means the Chinese /China bombed Okinawa.

Whatever the Mongols achieved in the past has nothing to do with the Chinese nor China.

Mongolia does exist today as a country.

Captain Cook proved that he and the British had been to Australia.
Zheng He ? he could have told the Ming emperor he had been to the moon or to America too.
BaKuteH

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#16078 Jul 7, 2013
-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Philippines also has Chinese as one of its ethnic groups too. Whatever the Mongols did or the Chinese did in the past has nothing to do with the Philippines.
The USA also has Chinese as one of its ethnic groups too. You can't say that the Americans bombed Okinawa means the Chinese /China bombed Okinawa.
Whatever the Mongols achieved in the past has nothing to do with the Chinese nor China.
Mongolia does exist today as a country.
Captain Cook proved that he and the British had been to Australia.
Zheng He ? he could have told the Ming emperor he had been to the moon or to America too.
the time Mongolia invaded China, philippines were nothing but bunches of tribes eating monkey....
AAA

Telford, UK

#16079 Jul 7, 2013
-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the Chinese, crossing the Yangze river was already a challenge when the Wei tried to invade the Wu in the south present day China.(see the three kingdom era). Once again, had the Chinese been great sea-farers, they could have invaded and defeated Japan easily long time ago.
Do you have any idea when is the three Kingdom era or you just watched a Hong Kong or Chinese movie? That was around 250 AD and you are comparing to 18th century Cook and 15th century Ming Dynasty?

OK, for your education, Wei during three kingdom did not have the best navy. Wu had the best navy or Shui Shi, hence Wei did not attack Wu until after it had capture Jingzhou. Jingzhou had the second best navy after Wu and Wei used Cai Mao from Jingzhou to train the Wei's navy. Only until Cao Cao of Wei had built up a huge fleet of naval ships, then he invaded Wu. However on the Wu side, Zhou Yu gang up with Zhuge Liang (At that time, no Shu yet) to trick Cao Cao into getting rid of Cai Mao. With Cai Mao gone, and Wei deployed the wrong strategy, coupled with eastern wind, Wei's enormous navy was eventually destroyed by fire. That is the battle of Chibi, if that help your understand why Wei had difficulty attaching Wu by sea initially.

As for Japan, try search for Xu Fu, an imperial official in the Qin Dynasty, about 220BC. Xu Fu had huge contribution to Japanese civilization, some even said that Japanese people are descend of Xu Fu. If Chinese don't know how to sail then, how do you expect Xu Fu to end up in Japan?
idiots united

Seattle, WA

#16080 Jul 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any idea when is the three Kingdom era or you just watched a Hong Kong or Chinese movie? That was around 250 AD and you are comparing to 18th century Cook and 15th century Ming Dynasty?
OK, for your education, Wei during three kingdom did not have the best navy. Wu had the best navy or Shui Shi, hence Wei did not attack Wu until after it had capture Jingzhou. Jingzhou had the second best navy after Wu and Wei used Cai Mao from Jingzhou to train the Wei's navy. Only until Cao Cao of Wei had built up a huge fleet of naval ships, then he invaded Wu. However on the Wu side, Zhou Yu gang up with Zhuge Liang (At that time, no Shu yet) to trick Cao Cao into getting rid of Cai Mao. With Cai Mao gone, and Wei deployed the wrong strategy, coupled with eastern wind, Wei's enormous navy was eventually destroyed by fire. That is the battle of Chibi, if that help your understand why Wei had difficulty attaching Wu by sea initially.
As for Japan, try search for Xu Fu, an imperial official in the Qin Dynasty, about 220BC. Xu Fu had huge contribution to Japanese civilization, some even said that Japanese people are descend of Xu Fu. If Chinese don't know how to sail then, how do you expect Xu Fu to end up in Japan?
How could you even be so sure about that your gread grand parents were not born yet.
AAA

Telford, UK

#16081 Jul 7, 2013
-TheExam- wrote:
<quoted text>
The Philippines also has Chinese as one of its ethnic groups too. Whatever the Mongols did or the Chinese did in the past has nothing to do with the Philippines.
The USA also has Chinese as one of its ethnic groups too. You can't say that the Americans bombed Okinawa means the Chinese /China bombed Okinawa.
Whatever the Mongols achieved in the past has nothing to do with the Chinese nor China.
Mongolia does exist today as a country.
Captain Cook proved that he and the British had been to Australia.
Zheng He ? he could have told the Ming emperor he had been to the moon or to America too.
I really can't see what's your argument, it is all over the place. What's US bombing of Okinawa got to do with the Chinese? What Mongols today as a country go to do with Mongols in 13th century?

Captain cook emerged relatively recently and he was one of the pioneer to showcase the British capability at sea. As far as Europe is concern, Portugal and Spanish were earlier in sea travel , the British and the Dutch managed to catch up and surpassed later.

Zheng He is at least 250 years before Cook and the 16th century Spanish Armada had not even happened yet. The Chinese trade with the empire of Brunei Darussalam during 15th century is also well known, in case you don't know.

BTW, you are the one who said Chinese are not good at sea, which is pretty ignorant given the statement you tried to make.

AAA

Telford, UK

#16082 Jul 7, 2013
idiots united wrote:
<quoted text> How could you even be so sure about that your gread grand parents were not born yet.
Definitely not, I am sure, not the grand grand one anyway.
AAA

Telford, UK

#16083 Jul 7, 2013
BaKuteH wrote:
<quoted text>
the time Mongolia invaded China, philippines were nothing but bunches of tribes eating monkey....
That is true, in fact it was Genghis Khan's son who invaded China. Genghis Khan himself only captured today's Beijing which at that time belong to Jin Dynasty, the forefather of Manchus.

At that time Filipinos was on a different evolution path to homo sapien, no historical record though to prove though.
AAA

Telford, UK

#16084 Jul 7, 2013
idiots united wrote:
<quoted text> How could you even be so sure about that your gread grand parents were not born yet.
Everything in history is based on study of historical items found and literature recorded so far. There is always a degree of error, and we are constantly questioning to get a better perspective. However, in general the existence of an big event or person is accurate.

The Chinese had the privilege to understand its history because of it long civilisation. The literature record on Chinese history was started by Sima Qian, approx 100BC, and the practice have been passed on since. Luckily Chinese cultural revolution didn't destroy everything, those Chinese who managed to escaped to Taiwan after the civil war took a lot with them. Besides, studies from confucius's time, approx 500BC, was relatively well preserved down not just to Chinese, but Korean and the Japanese.

At least it gives you Pinoy-cchio an understanding of how shallow your history is.
McQuan

Montréal, Canada

#16085 Jul 7, 2013
AAA wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true, in fact it was Genghis Khan's son who invaded China. Genghis Khan himself only captured today's Beijing which at that time belong to Jin Dynasty, the forefather of Manchus.
At that time Filipinos was on a different evolution path to homo sapien, no historical record though to prove though.
Many scientists say Chinese originated from Africa but the Chinese themselves refuse to admit this. Many Chinese claim that they came from the core of the earth. Others say they are descendants of the Monkey King falling from the sky. As for the Filipinos, they came from Africa like all people.
AAA

Telford, UK

#16086 Jul 7, 2013
McQuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Many scientists say Chinese originated from Africa but the Chinese themselves refuse to admit this. Many Chinese claim that they came from the core of the earth. Others say they are descendants of the Monkey King falling from the sky. As for the Filipinos, they came from Africa like all people.
Yeah right, through the eyes of McQuan the chimp, everyone is a Hominidae which went the wrong way during evolution.
Mike

Lynbrook, NY

#16087 Jul 7, 2013
God bless the Philippines!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

China Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chinese province orders religion out of school 2 hr Qixx 5
News Palestinian protester shot by Israeli troops dies (Aug '15) Thu Test 9
News Clash of the TV titans: will China win the pixe... Wed Russian Ainu 1
News Obama faces looming trade row with China Wed Isis Tranny Bathr... 2
News Q&A about the market turmoil in China and beyond Tue Test 2
News China pollution scandal: air, water in school n... Apr 28 toxic China 1
News Today in History - Thursday, April 21 Apr 28 truth 5
More from around the web